Places you'd like to visit..

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 5K
Egypt,to see the pyramids and Sphinx.
America,Arizona, to visit the Grand Canyon and see it for myself.
Mexico,to see the Mayan ruins and also see the Paricutin Volcano.
Space,would be an amazing experience.

Oh and Las Vegas for the Women,booze and gambling. (6)

I'm going to Egypt in July :)

I would also like to go the following places

Russia Moscow - Obvious reason its an amazing city

Russia Sochi - A beautiful unspoiled place

Easter Island - To see those statues

Brazil - Check out parts of amazon rain forest

The Moon - going a little adventures there

Mars - While I'm out there .

the moon,,, LMAO,

I LOL'd....

...more times whilst watching Schindler's List than I did when I read that post.

Please be sensible and don't ruin a perfectly reasonable and interesting thread with silly comments, and that goes for everyone.

Last edited:
Would like to go to Spain! I have been to Egypt and Australia before. I'm from Singapore btw (H)

China- In the mountains.
Portugal- (I am!)
Russia- Moscow
USA- New York
Brazil- Not sure where but to watch a football match.

I did Dubai last year and its something else apart from all the building thats still going on.
Florida is good as is Barbados.

Looking into going to Rome and also wanting to see the freaky night sky known as the aurora borealis or Northen lights from Norway.

Sean/Becky's house - Obvious reasons

Kris 1 - 0 Redders...soon to be 2-0 :)

China- In the mountains.
Portugal- (I am!)
Russia- Moscow
USA- New York
Brazil- Not sure where but to watch a football match.

The mountains in China sound amazing.

I want to go to so many places it's crazy. Only been a few places in my life so the more i visit the better. High on my list has to be

Venice
America (tour the whole **** nation)
Tokyo
South Africa
Germany

Wow, where to begin. My family has never travelled a whole lot. I've only ever been to Sweden (it's 4 miles away...), Berlin, Bremen, Paris, Rome, Madrid and Norway in my life, which is waaay too short a list for my taste.

Really anywhere that I can see northern lights, surely the most beautiful phenomenon in the world, but even so I doubt pictures do them justice, no matter how high-res they might be. Good scouting locations include northern Norway, like Tromsø or something like that, but even more so Iceland, which is also a place I'd really like to go apart from the northern lights sighting. Amazing nature.

I'd love to go on a continental Europe road trip just for driving purposes and of course enjoying the amazing sights you see when driving in the Alps or some place like that. Stelvio Pass comes to mind. Could time it so it'd fit when a Tour de France peloton came to Alpe d'Huez, always wanted to experience a Tour in real life after following it almost religiously since the age of... forever.

Cross-country road trip in the States would also be an awesome experience and there are way too many "sights" or attractions I'm dying to see to list. Attending a Super Bowl and any Oakland Raiders and LA Lakers home games is a must for me, too. I'd even want to go to New Jersey, I want the States so bad :D

I'm rambling, so I'll just do a list of the other places I'd love to go:

• Portugal (Lisbon mostly, also the island of Madeira looks really intriguing)
  • Spain including Catalonia
  • England (gotta watch the Arsenal play, haven't I ;) would also like to experience Anfield before they tear it down although that might be a while)
  • Scotland
  • Prague, Czech Republic
  • South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia...)
  • South of France
  • All of Italy basically. Tuscany, Sicily, Napoli, Venice, Milan...
  • Japan
Basically, since I was 9 or so I've kind of had a footie team to root for in every country, which means that apart from the Arsenal I follow Barcelona and AC Milan, which are the only ones I still care whether they win or lose, so attending games at Camp Nou and San Siro would be awesome, as well. Already been to the Bernabeu and Vicente Calderon in Madrid, but would love to go back.

I think I have been to most the places I want to go. Would like to go to the galapagos islands tho.

Really want to go back to Turkey soon, was great there and all the locals are really welcoming to you.

Although I really want to go to Florida again.

I want to go to the Nurburgring and hoon around for hours (and probably end up in a tree).

I would love to go to Italy, and I also really really really want to go back to Florida and Egypt

I LOL'd....

...more times whilst watching Schindler's List than I did when I read that post.

Please be sensible and don't ruin a perfectly reasonable and interesting thread with silly comments, and that goes for everyone.

Well whats wrong with wanting to visit the moon ?

Who knows in 20-30 years Virgin Galactic could be well under away, I could be very well off and go.
Nothing silly about wanting to go the moon, it would be an amazing place to visit, be able to see the earth from outside.

Well whats wrong with wanting to visit the moon ?

Who knows in 20-30 years Virgin Galactic could be well under away, I could be very well off and go.
Nothing silly about wanting to go the moon, it would be an amazing place to visit, be able to see the earth from outside.

If you took a look at Joe's post, you will understand why I commented that. Also as far as I am aware, Virgin Galactic plans are to just take you into space, not actually land on the Moon.

...and in the context of this thread, yes it was a silly thing to suggest.

Last edited:
It says places you would like to visit were you have not been before...so what is silly ?

It says places you would like to visit were you have not been before...so what is silly ?

Hmpfh, sigh.

Take a look around the thread, have you read any of the posts? Have you seen how sensible people have been? Talking about places they want to go, saying why they want to go and when they want to go?

Now take a look at the post I quoted.

The Moon,,,LMAO,
That's right, "The Moon" followed by three comma's "LMAO" and another comma.

So this is not a 'silly comment'?

Fair enough if he had given an explanation of why, used proper grammar and and actual sentence or suggested the actual places he wanted to visit before adding the stupid suggestion of the moon - like yoursself.

Back