Places you'd like to visit..

• Thread starter Thread starter Becky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 5K
wow, it sounds like you've done alot already! Im impressed. :) China and Toyko are definitely on the top of my list of places of which i'd like to go to.

I love Germany i've already been to Berlin, infact i want to go back there again, but atfer i've visited other areas of Germany first!

yeah i was lucky as a child to get taken t fun and exciting placces on holiday often. then when i got into my late teens i started going places myself, certainly beats family holidays to spain that most of my friends went on. resort holidays arent really my thing.

since turning 18 ive been around the world, seeing loads of places, and spent a long time in australia. im now approaching my mid twenties and there arent many palces left to go. i will be honest i havent really explored south america fully, but caracas was so good i dont want to be dissapointed by rio or montevideo or any of the other places im recommended to go. would love to do something extreme like a everest climb or walk to the south pole. my ultimate dream is a moped/scooter tour around europe, maybe even the world lol.

go to hamburg or munich, great cities. oh and while you are in china you may as well go to hong kong, i still cant get my head around how big it is.

Run the Rocky Steps in Philadelphia, America
I'm 19 now though so going to wait till I'm 21 to go over so I can have a pint over their !

Amsterdam
anywhere in Czech
anywhere in Switzerland

Have to try legal weed (H)

go climbing in the himalayas, and cycle the worlds most dangerous road

Too many places to name but would like to travel Europe at least.

This is one of the better threads on the site, I would like to visit every country on earth but realistically I would like to go on a tour of most of Europe's major cities by car to see the country itself as well as visiting the wild forests of Siberia where wolves, bears and tigers all co-exist.
I have only ever been to New York and Connecticut so I would love to travel on Route 66 or something from Chicago to California and everything in between while stopping off at motels on the road.
Before I die I want to go into Space, visit a tropical rainforest and maybe a mountain range.
I want to walk through the countryside in every part of Britain as it is the most beautiful country on earth :'( but I must also visit some African and Asian countries including Ghana, Nigeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, China, Japan and INDIA! which is best of all. I also must visit Australia and New Zealand as they are real exotic treasures. That's all from me folks :D

Venice
Tibet (especially the shangra la like area, can't remember the name)
Monaco
Barcelona
budapest
instabul
south america in general

I'd like to travel a lot but unfortunately I've been stuck in Europe so far (Denmark,Austria,Czech Republic,Slovenja,Italy,Croatia,Turkey,Greece,Bulgaria) but i'd love to go to Australia or New Zealand. US/Canada too. Not so interested in Asia so far, maybe Japan

I would like to go to Afghanistan one day also Saudi Arabia and Dubai and even visit Africa

Brazil - Rio De Janerio. Actually looking to move out there once I'm done with Uni and have the money.
Canada - Toronto
Russia - Moscow
Uruguay - Montevideo
Japan - Tokyo

New York
Cairo
Washington
Atlanta
Las Vegas
California
Florida
Orlando