are u writing the story yourself or you are getting this feed back from the player or the game. kindda sounds interesting. if its from the game tell me how 2 do it.

I shall be updating again shortly. I am going to try and sign him permenantly because I want to keep playing as Newcastle. Besides if I cant sign him i will just move to united, I agree it will keep the bond and i can monitor him more realisticly.
to answer zizunola. I am writing the story as events occur in the game. Everything ive mentioned has happened. I am just filling in his personal thoughts as i believe they would occur.
Anyway, il get back to you all soon with an update til christmas.

18/10/2009
My manager has just released a press statement saying that I am showing real class as a player and potential to be a star. I am delighted with these comments, I have played my hardest every game and I’m glad people are taking notice of me. I’ve only been here two months but I feel that here I can flourish.
20/10/2009
Today we will be playing against Scunthorpe and the manager has decided to only make minor alterations from last match. This could signal that Concannon has found a starting 11. If so, I am pleased to be in it, I feel I deserve it.

Despite scoring a goal for the club we still drew 1 all. I am disappointed with this result because we had a stronger team, took the lead and then lost a goal. I think the club needs to buy another goalkeeper to improve or defence. At the moment we are conceding far too many goals.
I have now, however, scored 10 goals for Newcastle. I am halfway to my target and I have still got 2 months until Christmas. I don’t care what the manager thinks. I want 30 this season.
22/10/2009
Some bad news today, Alan Smith will be out for the next 4 weeks due to back strain, and Joey Barton has damaged his heel, leaving him out of action for 12 days. It is fortunate Tom has started to break Markel into the squad, and these injuries should give him opportunity to link up with Zurutuza.
23/10/2009
We face Doncaster today; hopefully we can get the win we desperately need. We are now in 4th place so the team really needs to come together to find a result. I’m hoping to get to play today, and I am sure since I scored last game I will feature.

4-0 What a result! I didn’t manage to get my name on the score sheet, but the team played together fantastically. David Zurutuza scored two tonight. He is really holding the centre of the park well and he has shown that he has a wicked eye for goals. He has scored a goal every two games so far.
27/10/2009
We play QPR today, good news though, Edgar Davids has been named amongst the starting 11. I have wanted to play along side him since I joined the club and I feel this could be an interesting game. Let’s take this game. After the last result, we should be on top form.

I got the only and winning goal in the first 5 minutes today. The addition of Edgar Davids was a brilliant idea and it was him who set me up to score. It was a good three points for us to win as now we sit at the top of the table with 13 played, 8 won, 4 drawn and 1 lost. We are 2 points clear of Bristol City. All we need to do now is extend this lead.
28/10/2009
Roma have just sacked their manager. People were at first speculating that our manager would be a candidate as new manager. However he has just released a statement saying he is not interested in the Roma job. I have a lot of respect for Tom after he has done this. He has a positive attitude towards managing this club and he knows that he will be managing in the top flight again soon.
1/11/2009
I just had a report back telling me that since joining the club my skills have improved in Teamwork, Work Rate, Strength, Positioning, Off The Ball, Free Kick Taking, Creativity and Anticipation. I am pleased, as this has been the result of hard work on and off the pitch. I hope I can continue to grow as a player over the coming months.
2/11/2009
We take on Sheffield United today, however we have now lost our only experienced centre midfielder as Zurutuza is out for the rest of the week due to thigh strain. I am confident though that the team we have can overcome Sheffield United today and extend our lead in the league.

We drew the game 1-1 which was slightly disappointing, we had an early lead and lost it again. Ameobi really shone today though and his goal was epic. I’m also frustrated that my goal was disallowed, I think it really affected our result.

7/11/2009
Today’s match is with Peterborough and I am relieved. During the week Wilshere was injured and is out for 4 weeks so we need a game against easier opponents to give our second team players a chance today. I thoroughly believe though we will win today. Hopefully a nice easy 3 points.

Unfortunately in today’s game I was subbed at half time after failing to make much impact in the first half. It was the right decision by Concannon as I never really found my feet today and wasted a few opportunities. Fortunately though Carroll made the most of his chances and he scored two goals with Peterborough failing to reply. I hope next game I am partnered with Carroll again so we can work together up front. He obviously has the ability to score a lot for this club.

11/11/2009
We Play Bristol City today in what should hopefully be an easier game for us. We have a long list of injuries and several players have left for under 20’s internationals. Hopefully today we can record another win and get even further up the league table. I am also suffering a slight goal drought and need to get back into scoring form.

What a boring game, we drew 0-0 and failed to make any real finishing efforts, I was quite off target today and need to focus on finishing in training. It is still something to get 1 point, but despite Jonas playing his heart out we were unable to get 3.
23/11/2009
We haven’t played for nearly two weeks now. And we’ve slipped into 3rd in the league; we have a game in hand and are 1 point from the top. Today we play against Preston. At the moment they aren’t doing too well in the league so we should get the tree points we need to get back on top.

I can’t believe we lost the game, we lost 2-1 and despite Carroll playing well and getting a goal, I really don’t think I performed today. The manager has talked about resting me for a week to give other players a chance and to encourage me to find my form again. It is disappointing that I’ve not played well recently. I hope I can get back on top of things.
28/11/2009
The manager has spoken to me again today and has told me I am able to play today. We face Swansea and he says he wants his strongest 11 to play. They’ve won their last three games, so I’m determined to break their run. Today will be a good test.

We won the game 2-1. I don’t think I performed as well as I could have though. I set Ameobi up for the first goal and he scored a great volley. Coloccini was sent off in the first half so I’m really pleased with how we coped being a man down. I think I am going to sit the next match out now to focus on training. The manager has told me he has been happy with my performances but needs my scoring form to return as soon as possible.
5/12/2009
Today we play Watford and Ameobi gets the start ahead of me. The boss has put me on the bench and has said he wants to use me as an impact sub. I hope this tactic works, I’m hungry for a goal. We are at the top of the league now. We just need to keep up the results.

Success! Today I was brought on at half time and managed to grab 2 goals for the team. Ameobi also scored 2 and we were unfortunate to concede a goal too. Tom’s tactics seemed to work. I felt full of life when I came on the pitch. Watford’s defenders couldn’t even get close to me. I’ve been told I should start next week but I don’t mind if I’m used as a substitute again. I’ve scored 13 goals and assisted 4 this season. That’s more in one year than my whole career so far. If keep up this standard I should score my target of 20 by February.
The boss has also just refused a job offer for Deportivo De La Coruna. He says all he’s focussed on now is getting our team to the premiership; the standard we should be playing at.
8/12/2009
Today we play Coventry away. I’ve been named onto the starting 11. Wilshere is also playing so I hope we can link up. Ameobi will also be starting, he told me this morning he wants to get 15 goals this season so I hope I can improve on my assisting too and set him up.

I can’t believe I had another goal disallowed. I need to start focusing on my positioning in training. It is starting to cost the team. Fortunately Ameobi and Guthrie both scored wicked volleys in the second half to pull back a win. We now sit at the top of the league with 3 points ahead.
12/12/2009
We play Barnsley today; I’ve been given a role to come on in the second half. I hope to come on and should find it easier to play against a tired defence. Got to try and score 15 by January if I am to hit my personal target of 30.

Today was a great moment of personal glory. We were down by two goals in the first 10 minutes, The boss played me from the start and I scored 4 in the first half. I scored my 5th goal of the fame in the last 10 minutes. Jonas set me up for 3 of the 5 goals. Although I may put the balls in the back of the net, he is integral to our team’s chances, which he confirmed when he set me up for my 6th goal in extra time.
This is by far the best result for both the team and myself. We were completely dominant today and it was a great win to get this close to Christmas. The fans were brilliant today and when both sets of fans gave me a standing ovation at the end of the match I could hardly hold the tears back.
Bring on the next match.
14/12/2009
Two things to note today. We signed new scouts to the club, Alan Miller has joined the club. And Stewart Houston has joined the club from Arsenal, He met me today and informed me he is already looking for a suitable strike partner for me. Also I have been named into the team of the week. I’m pleased as I am the top scorer in the league and I don’t see myself stopping now.
It has also been reported that the boss has once again been targeted by clubs. This time Osasuna have approached him. But as always he has remained loyal to Newcastle.
19/12/2009
We play Middlesbrough today and the boss has told me I am leading our attack today, all he’s asked me to do is to continue from where I left off. I feel pleased by this, the manager and I have a good understanding, and he trusts me to perform. I feel comfortable playing under Concannon and I think he will be looking to make me part of his long term plans.

Today Middlesbrough seemed more intent on injuring our squad than playing football against us. This meant we had two penalties against them, which Taylor and Insua did well to convert. I also got a goal in the final minutes. That means I’ve now hit my target of 20, and its only late December.
I really think I am showing my worth to this club. The boss has released a comment to the press saying he will do his utmost to sign me on a permanent deal.

26/12/2009
Nearly the end of the year. I had a good rest over Christmas and I’m ready to come back for today’s game against Sheffield Wednesday. I only have 10 more goals to hit my target. I hope I can reduce that number today.

Disaster! I couldn’t play today. I’ve picked up thigh strain and I am out for a few days. This is disappointing but I hope to come back from my injury as quick as possible and play even stronger. The boys lost 2-1 as well. It is a shame because Ameobi played his best football so far this year. It was our first defeat for 6 games so we need to get back into form and hopefully I can come back from this injury soon.
28/12/2009
I miss today’s game against Derby, thanks to injuries. Fortunately though my physiotherapy is going well and I should be fit for New Year. It’s frustrating not playing but I know I have my manager’s confidence I can return. And the team have all wished me the best. I just can’t wait to play again.

We lost the game 4-2, It’s a shame because we were 2 up at half time. This leaves us top of the league, 3 points ahead. I should be fit for the next game and I can’t wait to play.
Here are my current statistics, my sheet of training improvement and the league table and also the match report from my best game of the season.

Gonna take a break from writing this story to play another game. Will update soon though. Let me know what you think

Can't believe he is doing so well. Your also doing well, keep it up its a great read !