coolmcool

Reaction score
As the Title says i will be trying the new craze that is a player story i am currently 5 years in so i know i am commited to keeping it up before i started the story thread.
To make it slighlty different to the other stories instead of being English like myself i have made him Welsh with a Scottish parent so should make it interesting if he becomes good to see the international teams fight over him!

Aims So Far
500 League Games
1000 Professional Games
100 Caps
50 International Goals

Let me know if you think he should have any other aims first update will be about his strengths and weaknesses

July 2012

14 year Old Chris Tonkin

View attachment 327913

I wanted him to become a good poacher/striker in the mould of Michael Owen or on this years game Billy Sharp and Charlie Austin, someone who doesnt do incredible things but knows where the goal is.

I like to think i havent made him too much of a superstar, i have given him good stats in striking areas but he has very low stats in the likes of everything else.
He is an out and out striker and has poor midfield and defending attributes like crossing, long shots, heading and so forth.

The interesting part is he has Dual Nationality with Wales and Scotland

View attachment 327917

History Stats 2012

View attachment 327918

Well i hope by the end of this story he has a lot more stuff going on in this section!

Well tbh they are a bit too over the top stats for a 14 year old.
Surely He will improve and by the time he's 20 or so, he will surely be 20 in everything which is 14 now....
Would have preferred him to be kept at the level from which John Price (Pricey01) started...Or for a Template U can see how Adam Campbell stats are at the Beginning of the Game, he has -9 Potential so if are going to make ur player-10 then surely he will be much better than how Adam Campbell turns out after a few years...Also have a Look at Timo Werner's profile...
Anyways these are some suggestions, so do as u feel would be best for ur player..........

Well tbh they are a bit too over the top stats for a 14 year old.
Surely He will improve and by the time he's 20 or so, he will surely be 20 in everything which is 14 now....
Would have preferred him to be kept at the level from which John Price (Pricey01) started...Or for a Template U can see how Adam Campbell stats are at the Beginning of the Game, he has -9 Potential so if are going to make ur player-10 then surely he will be much better than how Adam Campbell turns out after a few years...Also have a Look at Timo Werner's profile...
Anyways these are some suggestions, so do as u feel would be best for ur player..........
I thought this too at the beginning i even mentioned it on the other 2 threads yet he has only broken in to the first team in my current season in 2018 so i thought i would give it a go he only has potential 4 star rating when i scouted him as Arsenal manager and i thought i had given him a fair few poor stats to make up for it. I will see how this turns out i have loads of data ready and info but if everyone feels this way i wont even bother to get started, i didnt want him to be rubbish but i made at least 12 of his stats only 8 or less to try and even it out, he has potential of 170 so i didnt think i even put that up too ridiculous levels, oh well never mind

Just checked his stats now at 20 and he only has one at 20 which is natural fitness and one at 19 which is penalty taking

Tonkins First Club

View attachment 328016

14 year old Welsh Striker Chris Tonkin has joined his first club today in the shape of Leicester City.

Immediately after signing he played a part in a friendly against Benfica even starting the match

View attachment 328017

Media reports suggested he didnt have the best of debuts

Originally he joined Man City as you can see in the thumbnail and i got 6 seasons in and realised that all reserve and under 18's match info disappears after the current season so have restarted the save so i can post more screenshots

August 2012

First Month for Chris Tonkin at his club and he has been all over the place racking up 6 appearances scoring 5 goals with 3 games for the first team, 2 for the under 18's and a reserve match along with this he also changed loyalties and played his first game for Scotland under 21's

Proffesional Debut

View attachment 328059
View attachment 328060
Tonkin came on late to grab his first league goal of his young career on his professional debut breaking all sorts of records

Records Broken

View attachment 328061
View attachment 328062

First Game and Goal For Scotland Under 21's

View attachment 328063
Cardiff born Chris Tonkin didnt take long to change his loyalties as he plays for Scotland under 21's but until he has a full cap he is still very much up for grabs.

Dirty Side Of Youngster

View attachment 328064

In only Tonkin's 3rd game for Leicester he showed his dirty side by getting sent off in this cup game early in the second half.

This is only the beginning.

September 2012

Tonkin continues his good start at his new club playing in 8 games this month and scoring a massive 10 goals including 3 goals in 2 first team games 2 goals in 3 under 18's games and a whopping 5 goals in 3 reserve games.

First Hattrick

View attachment 328085

Impressive youngster Chris Tonkin grabbed his first career hattrick today in a game for Leicester reserves against Deby Reserves.

Brace For First Team

View attachment 328086

Fantastic brace for Tonkin in the Npower Championship against Crystal Palace to win the game for his side.

With it only being 2 months into Tonkin's career he has already amassed a massive 16 games in all competitions including 2 Scotland under 21's games lets hope he doesnt suffer with the all dreaded burnout Arsene Wenger bangs on about!

October 2012

Tonkin has a bit of a stuttering October as he doesnt start a single first team game and plays in 10 games at all levels scoring 3 goals.
He came of the bench 4 times for the first team scoring once, played 3 times for the reserves with no goals but managed 2 goals for the under 18's in 3 games

Important Under 18's Goal

View attachment 328092

Tonkin scored a very late winner here for his side against a tough Coventry under 18's

First Penalty

View attachment 328093

Tonkin's only goal for the first team came against Middlesborough scoring a late penalty to confirm the win for Leicester.

He is also yet to get back into the Scotland under 21's after a good couple of games not being involved in the last 2 matches.

In other news Sam Allardyce has already been sacked as West Ham Manager .

November 2012

First off the manager axe is sharp as AVB gets sacked from Tottenham, Dougie Freedman gets sacked from Bolton, Malky Mackay leaves Cardiff for West Ham and our very own Nigel Pearson gets the boot too.

Tonkin played 12 times this month managing 4 goals with 7 of his appearances for the first team scoring just the once, 2 appearances for the reserves with a goal, 2 apps for the under 18's with 2 goals and he also got a game for Scotland under 21's

Scores Equalizer For Under 18's
View attachment 328119

Tonkin scored a wonderful equalizer for Leicester under 18's after barnsley under 18's took an early lead.

Only Goal For Reserves In November

View attachment 328120

Tonkin grabs another late equalizer this one with only minutes to go in a reserve game.

Important Goal Against Cardiff

View attachment 328121

Despite scoring a good goal against hometown team Cardiff Tonkin is unable to stop Leicester from going into the dropzone and Nigel Pearson losing his job.

December next lets hope the new manager likes Tonkin!

December 2012

Leicester Appoint Owen Coyle

View attachment 328137

The manager merry go round continued this month as the likes of Wigan, Reading and Millwall changed managers to name just a few.

Owen Coyle definetly doesnt consider Tonkin a first team player as he only plays 3 out of a possible 8 games this month.
Tonkin played 7 times this month scoring 4 goals with 3 games for the first team and only one goal. 2 for the reserves with no goals and 2 for the under 18's and 3 goals.

Tonkin Scores Brace For Leicester Under 18's

View attachment 328138

Tonkin managed a good couple of goals here in a high tempered game with both sides having players sent off.

Tonkins Only First Team Goal In December

View attachment 328139

Tonkin got a goal back for Leicester after Blackburn took an early lead with two goals.

January 2013

Tonkin had a good month with appearances managing to play 11 games but only hit the back of the net twice. He played in 5 first team games but didnt score had 4 reserve games and scored once and 2 under 18's games with a goal in the first game too.

Tonkin also played a part in his 4 under 21 match for Scotland.

Tonkin Becomes Youngest FA Cup Player

View attachment 328151

Another Pen for Tonkin in under 18's Match

View attachment 328152

Tonkin Scores First In Thrashing For Reserves

View attachment 328153

Tonkin has made 60 appearances for different sides this season including Leicester, Leicester Reserves, Under 18's and Scotland Under 21's and has a very healty 27 goals.

Finally Rafa Benitez Gets Boot

View attachment 328155

Feb 2013

Did Tonkin End His Goal Drought

View attachment 328174

Yes he did! 13 games this month for Tonkin and he hit the net 6 times! 6 first team games with 3 goals, reseve games with 1 goal and 4 under 18 apps with 2 goals.

Tonkin Likes Leaving It Late

View attachment 328176View attachment 328177View attachment 328178

To break his 8 hour goal drought Tonkin managed to grab 3 late goals and helped lift Leicester into Playoff potential

March 2013

Tonkin had probably his worst month of his young career so far in March.
He only played 6 games this month scoring once with 5 games being for the first team and none for the reserves it seems at least that Tonkin may be becoming a more regular fixture in the first team despite being in the Under 18's at present.

Only Goal In March For Under 18's

View attachment 328221

Tonkin's only goal this month was for the under 18's maybe a bit of fatigue is starting to kick in for the youngster who has played a whopping 71 games in various competitions this season!

Lets hope there is a Spring in his step for April

Tonkin did have a much better time for Scotland under 21's as he added to his tally with 2 goals in 2 games giving him a total of 6 games 3 goals so far.

View attachment 328222View attachment 328223

Kazhakstan and Cyprus are hardly the biggest teams to get a goal against!

Last edited:
End Of Season 2013

Tonkin has a blistering end to the season scoring for all 3 sides including a hattrick for the reserves and a brace in the Group 2 Under 18's Final where he picked up his first silverware.

First Team Goal In Last Game Of Season

View attachment 328238

Hattrick In Final Reserves Match Of Season

View attachment 328239

Top Goalscorer In Reserves League

View attachment 328240

Tonkin Brace Wins Under 18's Group 2 Final

View attachment 328241

Top Goalscorer In Under 18's League Too

View attachment 328242

Leicester Finish 16th

View attachment 328243

Overall Stats For Season

View attachment 328244View attachment 328245

Tonkin in his debut season played a part in 77 matches this season scoring an impressive 45 goals with 20 first team starts and 19 sub appearances scoring 12 times.

July 2013

Tonkin has had a blistering pre season grabbing 2 first team hatttricks in friendlies and another for the under 18's in another friendly.
He has grabbed an impressive 10 goals in 6 friendly matches whilst scoring 3 hattricks.

Scores In 3 Out Of 4 Friendlies For First Team

View attachment 328367

They are very small teams that Tonkin has scored against but he is definetly showing his manager he can put the ball in the back of the net!

Hattrick For Under 18's

View attachment 328368

Tonkin is hoping his impressive performances in pre season will mean he can stay with the first team sqaud and play less reserve team football.

August 2013

Tonkin has scored 4 goals this month in 9 matches across several competitions, he has not managed to score a senior goal this month but his 3 appearances for the first team were off the bench, He did grab 2 goals in 3 reserve games and also a goal in 2 under 18's matches.
He also scored for Scotland under 21's against the mighty England Under 21's

Goal Against Birmingham Under 18's

View attachment 328410

Brace Against Sheffield Reserves

View attachment 328411

Tonkin Goal Couldnt Save Scotland Under 21's From Thrashing

View attachment 328412

September - December 2013

Tonkin has had a topsy turvy start to the new season with Leicester struggling and replacing manager Owen Coyle for Lee Clarke, Tonkin's 3rd different Leicester boss in 18 months.

View attachment 328949View attachment 328950

Tonkin has played an impressiv 48 games over 4 different sides so far this season scoring 35 goals.

He has 18 games for the first team with most being fromthe bench and a good return of 6 goals.

First Team Goal Highlights

View attachment 328951View attachment 328952View attachment 328953

Tonkin has also played 12 reserve games and scored 7 goals long with 11 Under 18's matches scoring 13 goals!

Under 18's Highlights

View attachment 328954View attachment 328955

Finally Tonkin has found his goalscoring boots for Scotland Under 21's with 9 goals in 7 games.

View attachment 328956View attachment 328957View attachment 328958

Leicester are currently 24th in the league so i really hope we dont get relegated but Tonkin is still stuck in the Under 18's with the likes of Chris Wood and Dave Nugent underperforming.

January - May 2014

Tonkin had a blistering start to the new year scoring 16 goals in 18 games in all competitions but then picked up a bad injury in March which cut short his season.

View attachment 328994

Tonkin played a part in 8 more first team games this year scoring 4 goals, 5 reserve games and 5 goals and an impressive 7 goals in 5 under 18's games.

Impressive Under 18's Displays

View attachment 328995View attachment 328996

So in total this season Tonkin still managed to play a part in 67 games scoring 52 goals and 14 assists.

Scotland B Debut and Goal

View attachment 328997

I didnt know the B teams really played fixtures anymore would you guys consider this an upgrade or being dropped from the Under 21's?

Leicester Relegated!!!

View attachment 328998

Lee Clarke could not save them from the drop and with a lot of star players leaving the club it may well give Tonkin a chance to shine in League 1.

Tonkin Match Stats

View attachment 328999

With us being relegated from the Championship i thought i would show you Tonkin's Championship Stats.
He has played 56 league games out of a possible 92 games and scored an impressive 21 goals with 7 assists.

What will the new season hold for Tonkin?