Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
Do you have any player you have signed or came across that are to be Avoided
Like injury prone.
Poor Perfomances.
Bad Attitude.
Causes Problems.
Falls out with players or staff.

To sleep out with a colleagues wife it counts ? :)

Diego Buanotte in the 1st season. 'cant play till 20.06.10 because of illness' (words to the effect of). he was essential to my spurs team!

Dzeko, never performed in my man u team, sold him for about 35 mil

all i've come across :D

Balotelli. Sulky little git regularly demands first team football even if he is playing first team.

someone just said 'Avoid Dzeko'...

What, the, ****.

Don't you have commen sense of who to avoid?
sometimes you only find out the hard way, even the worlds greatest managers have made that mistake.

rafinha, doesnt settle well,

someone just said 'Avoid Dzeko'...

What, the, ****.
lol hes a great signing, if the guy cant get the best from him its because he hasnt done well enough with his own skills

i know! maybe it was my tactic :p dont judge me!

jorge valdivia is a class player, but is a bit controversial :/

adriano and vuckevic dont settle well at all

david edgar's morale is constantly poor

john bostock HATES being loaned out

Last edited:
lol hes a great signing, if the guy cant get the best from him its because he hasnt done well enough with his own skills

Thats what I am saying, and he said he sold him for 35mill, bet he didn't pay that much! whats there to complain about.

Might aswell count out Aguero aswell, because when I play him at center back he complains! :(

Amr Zaki - An absolute beast in the Championship, and Prem', but is a trouble-maker. Scored 23 goals in 30 matches for my Leeds team, he was the reason we got promoted to the Prem', but demanded first team football over Di Santo, Aguero

Davide Santon lacks a bit of loyalty to the team, in my case, Liverpool. I spent most of my transfer budget and wage in acquiring him, played him very regularly, and what do I get? 6 months later he wants to move to Real Madrid, the inconsiderate *****. Incidentally, how much do you reckon he's worth after the first season?

how much did you spend? mm depends how youve done as a club, maybe 20 million if you're lucky

Otamendi is the worst defender ive ever used! I did sell him for a 18m profit though

Joey Barton. 'Nuff said.

Also, Dyer and Bowyer aren't the greatest combination. XD