Mido - Bought him at the start of a season on a free , all he did was moan.I sold him in January for £2.7.M so not a bad deal

Bernard Mendy - Another who moaned at everything , got sent off about 4 times in one season.

Diego Buanotte in the 1st season. 'cant play till 20.06.10 because of illness' (words to the effect of). he was essential to my spurs team!

Dzeko, never performed in my man u team, sold him for about 35 mil

all i've come across :D

Yeah the Diego Buonanotte mysterious illness thing happened to me...and I was on wikipedia the other day and it's because he was in a serious car crash.

Yeah the Diego Buonanotte mysterious illness thing happened to me...and I was on wikipedia the other day and it's because he was in a serious car crash.

This was discussed by quite a few people a couple of pages back :p

There isn't really anybody I would advise not to get but I have found this thread very useful. ;)

sami khedira wont settle for me at united but he plays almost every game and still plays well

I believe that your team and your tactics play a big part to the players performace. I manage Barcelona. I bought Djeko but he cant perform according his stats and i believe it isnt his fault. Lukaku plays awfull too. Last but not least, Robinho. He dribbles a lot but plays for himself and only himself. And his poor finishing makes him shoot off the target a lot.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I believe that your team and your tactics play a big part to the players performace. I manage Barcelona. I bought Djeko but he cant perform according his stats and i believe it isnt his fault. Lukaku plays awfull too. Last but not least, Robinho. He dribbles a lot but plays for himself and only himself. And his poor finishing makes him shoot off the target a lot.

Oh and Hulk was terrible for my Spurs team, couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun.

Andy Carroll - he'll break your heart and stomp on it.

I signed a Brazillian right back called lucas for £12 Million and he got injured in training and was out for a year and when he came back from injury he wanted to leave saying he has achieved all he can at the club

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... cant help but laugh! :O |) :D :p oO) :v

Valdivia - *****

ya he really is a *****. bought him at everton. finished third in league in 3rd season. turned down an offer of 8mil from tottenham who finished 7th and he got upset and said he wanted to go to a bigger club. never played for me again. sold him to Sunderland. serves him right.

*Cough* FM 2010 Thread *Cough*

Robinho doesn't settle well in Italy.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Oh and Hulk was terrible for my Spurs team, couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun.

actually with a banjo.

Denilson-Free transfer
Balotelli:the biggest ****** i've ever dealed in fm !