Got Luka Modric for Man City, was the best player of the season and I got a bid of £35m from Real Madrid, so checked who I could get for cheap and found Ribery for £15m so decided to sell Modric and buy Ribery. Spends a day in Manchester and wants to go back home :mad:. So I let him have a month off, he comes back saying he feels at home then a day later wants to go back :S

got the same thing with fanchone. said he was happy to stay after a month leave, then he wants to leave. sold him to madrid for 20m profit, and bought kolarov. he's there problem now ;)

Otamendi is the worst defender ive ever used! I did sell him for a 18m profit though

i agree with you. Otamendi is overhyped for a potential of 10. i bought him and he never went above 7.00. alsways complained of 1st team football when he always flopped! :p

if you cant use otamendia well, you fail at fm. my apologies for the harsh reality the wake-up call will bring.

I don't need Otamendi. Gérson + Dennis Appiah = Wall =]

Can't say I agree but anyway this thread is for people to post players not to buy so I would say Luka Modric, his loyalty is 0.

Yeah 100% i finished 4th in a Tottenham save and Man city Finished 7th and he asked to go to a Bigger club man city came in and he went..

Jonathan Cristaldo, Had him on loan since Jan for my Leeds team in League 1. He was absolute toss and I ended up dropping him... from a LEAGUE 1 TEAM!!! Amr Zaki as mentioned before, Estanban Cambiasso as he always manages to "injure someone in training". Fraizer campbell is absolutely **** for someone dubbed "the next Micheal Owen", Had him for 6 months and he scored 1 goal in that time, Luckily Real Madrid came in with an offer in January and I didn't hesitate to let him go.:D

No experience with Cristaldo or Campbell. Zaki I can agree with and Cambiaso just has high agression :p

Amr Zaki-tried him out after to see how much of a PITA he is and he's terribad. Misses training sessions, sooks and complains non-stop

Everyone of my Chelsea saves Anelka cant fit in even though he has spent 12 years of his career in England

Adriano is fine went at smaller teams but at big clubs even is he playing well and scoring he will moan

Zinedine Zidane.

zidane%20headbut%20animated.gif

BTW Keisuke Honda, he Demanded to leave at my Everton save all because i dropped him after 4 games of doing 5 rating?

I signed Donovan for Everton but he couldn't settle becuase of 'language problems'. Wtf?
He didn't score in 10 games.

I signed Donovan for Everton but he couldn't settle becuase of 'language problems'. Wtf?
He didn't score in 10 games.

Oh come on, I find it hard to understand a Merseyside accent occasionally. Imagine poor old Landon!