Players you know in real life

Kirkpatrick good player for me at Hamilton when I managed them played him over Alex Neil.

i talk 2 kane hemmigs on msn he is in rangers u18s in game

I played against Jack Wilshere a few times,
Ashely Young and lewis hamilton when t to my school and Anthony jak of tottenham and Jack bBailey of cambridge both are close friend o' mine

I played football with Morten Gamst Pedersen and Brad Friedel when i was at a blackburn training camp

Sadly i have discovered the delights of beer since then....

Diego Maradona's parents live in front of my uncle's house :D

and Carlos Tevez house in Argentina is near mine, about 4 streets.

I also know Roman Riquelme, Fernando Gago and Franco zuculini,

went to school with a barnsley yotuh player luke federenko and paddy kenny lives in our village. meet kyle naughton out in sheff and talk to ben starosta on facebook and at match sits just behind us when hes not playing. and i met emelin hughes yrs ago he opened a shop nr my old house.

Barry Bannan (Aston Villa)
Hes my uncles brother :D

There's a lad in my politics class that plays for the Braintree Under 18's. (H)

And, I met Mark Kinsella and Matt Holland once. (H)

Lubo Moravcik's son went to my primary school for a while and i got invited to his party playing 5 a side's and lubo played for a while (mostly in goals - and surprisingly enough he wasn't trying too hard) then near the end of the day Mark Viduka who was also at Celtic at the time turned up and played for 10 minutes.

I also went to high school with David Clarkson (Motherwell) he is a good guy but i don't talk to him now.

I speak to agbonlahor/young/carew and some others they go to my barbers lol luke moore and his bro does aswell

also my cousin is best friends with krystian pierce (birmingham city) on loan to scunthorpe went down to wembly to watch him in Paint trophy

met rooney ronaldo and ferdinand on broad street before they raped us 4-1:( last year got their autographs told ronaldo to sign for villa not sure he understood he just nodded(6)

darren ambrose went 2 my school, dont no luke young cas his older but he lived around the corner from me, my dad wasgood mates with glen hoddle and no couple of league 2 players who i played with 4 bishop stortford

I met Darren Ambrose a couple of times, same with Luke Young. Richard Keogh used to play in the school team with me.

ive met tony adams stuart perce david seeman
nathen tyson
met criss commons in revolutions in town just out of sure luck

rene gilmartin (Walsall)
most of the Sporting Fingal side