Players you know in real life

i used to train with a youth player called lionel messi im not sure if anyone has heard of him hes fairly good now though

I've played against The moore brothers (luke and Stefan)

Also met Peter Crouch and Lee Hendrie on a night out when they were at Villa. Bought crouchy a drink, he was a great dancer even back then!!

Also got a mate called Junior English who is on the game for Solihull Moors.

I heard Crouch was awesome at the robot lol, he was out in the walkabout in Liverpool one night, I wasnt there but heard about it hes the robot master lol

Emmanuel Jay Thomas, Sanchez Watt, Gavin Hoyte - arsenal we all grew up playin 4 prostar (emmanuels dad's team)
All da west ham players from da 1st team to the under u9's coz im a scolaship trainee coach at the club.
onuoha - (Man City) his mum works 4 the borough in partnership with the club n i met him at award evenin at wembley stadium

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Emmanuel Jay Thomas, Sanchez Watt, Gavin Hoyte - arsenal we all grew up playin 4 prostar (emmanuels dad's team)
All da west ham players from da 1st team to the under u9's coz im a scolaship trainee coach at the club.
onuoha - (Man City) his mum works 4 the borough in partnership with the club n i met him at award evenin at wembley stadium

Played for Lee Sharpe's amateur football team (AFC Sharpe) Sunday league, he only ran it for a year though.

a guy call jordan elfverson used to play for my school team
supposed to develope into a great championship/low premiership striker

i know jake buxton plays for used to play for my local team Mansfield town moved to burton but hes just signed at derby county now :p

ha, I randomly watched Mansfield beat Stevenage 2-1 at home the other week lol

James McFadden - Birmingham - I dont know him but I watched him play with some of my older friends when I was younger.
Chic Charnley - Ex Hibs and Partick Thistle - Lived across the road from me. My neighbour called him a fenian bastartd one time and Chic kicked **** out him haha.
Joe Miller - Ex Celtic and ex Clyde Manager - My ex was his cousin.
David Marshall - Norwich - Dont know him but my girlfriend knows his wife. Apparently she thinks shes it.

My mums cousin's nephew is Bob Malcolm never met him though shame.
Recently my mate met Fraiser Wright [Kilmarnock DC] in a pub and was telling him that Scott Brown is a ******** in real life and that Scott Mcdonald has fat **** and backs into you so he has a metre to turn you. He then became my favourite player. John Hartson [Spelling] [Celtic] almost killed me with a shot I was behind the goals when playing a charity match and it missed me thankfully.

Forgot to say Iwent to school wot Rab Campbell(Kilmarnock) tho he wasa few years older than m his brother was in my year.

gabriel agbonlahor played up front with one of my best mates in the school team

I was in the same year at school with the hamilton under 19's midfeilder Jordan Kirkpatrick. He Turns Into A Good Championship Player.

scott brown celtic midfielder yoused to live down the street from me:)

My Dad and Uncle knew Lee Sharp when he played fr Torquay