Players you know in real life

kieran gibbs, he got his haircut is same barber shop as me lol and theres a Portsmouth reserve player Paris somone i have his facebook lool

this doesnt really count but my cousin used to go out with marcus and darren bents cousin lol

Steven Davis and Neil Alexander from Rangers were in my work today.

Last edited:
I have met Julian Dicks, lived about two streets away from me here in Spain before he moved back to manage someone.

I have the Academica Striker Sougou living in my building. He is always training :p

i was playing in the same county side at school wiv Nicky Adams whos at Leicester but watched him all the time when at Bury also Sam Ashton, keeper 4 FC United

Carl Baker Stockport is a friend of mine. I used to play at Whiston juniors when Gerrard an Barton were there. Barton has always been a ***** btw!!

Dont know as such but Nicky Limbar an ex Man City player some time ago did a trainin session at Hungerhill in Doncaster where he was once a student and I am the only unlucky sod to get dinner detention for a double foot challenge on him when everyone else couldnt be bothered to tackle

i know Sean Reay plays for Blyth his pic in on FM he scored in FA cup last season and nearly scored against Blackburn when they got knocked out

see what i mean kenny miller aint your cousin ppl think of sum right **** 2 say on here

Attention Attention, if anyone is thinking of tracing their family tree then dc999 can help you :p

I know Sean Williams with Sporting Fingal (was the year ahead in school)
Half of the Pats team from few years ago,
Me mate's bro in law is Sean Dillion.
I coach a lad whose related to Gary Kelly and Ian Harte..

Paul McStay came in my work the oher day. Also a guy I work with played for Rangers untill he had both his legs broke agains Clyde.

I know Darren Kenton, went to school and played in the same teams as him until he got YTS to Norwich City, i think he's a free agent now

aaron bellairs (i was at boston on a yts with him before it went **** up, unibond prem arent they now?)

michael zullo (brisbane roar in australia)

sean st ledger and luke steele (both formerly of peterborough where i started my career)

Between today and yesterday I've say John Greig, Tosh McKinley and Artur Boruc.

Nile Ranger ( magpies) Emmanuel Frimpong( arsenal), Jason Banton(Blackburn) , Daniel Boateng (Arsenal) Jamar Loza( Norwich) and Reuben Mensah (mk dons)

you kno that dutch guy called drenthe who was signed by Real Madrid well i kno his cousin i was on a school trip and he works for this company that ran the event