thats Lewin Nyatanga in the photo ain't it, how do you add facepacks to 2008?

i got the facepack from sortitoutsi.net. yh thats who it is :( to add graphics u have to make a folder called Graphics in the my documents/sports interactive/ fm 2008. then u just add any graphics u want into there. then in game in the preferences untick "use skin cache" and click "always reload on confirm". then ur graphics shud be in your game ;)

Here is one for anyone and everyone i swear i just started a game in Scotland Division 3 Montrose. *** man says he is my best player so i click and find this guy

Gary Wood

if anyone is a big club they can get michael owen for 10m at the start, i got him for juve and hes been pretty good

he awsome kris for lower leagues, wud even be good for a ****** SPL team.

Defoe becomes unhappy in Nov/Dec as well, i signed him for 6.5

He is the *** in Scot div 3 Greg. I would sign him for any bottom half spl or league 1 side even some championship sides

Blaise Matuidi DMC

veloso - DC/DMC
garay - SW/DC
ever banega - DMC
barragan - DR/WBR
giovinco - AMRLC/FC

if anyone is a big club they can get michael owen for 10m at the start, i got him for juve and hes been pretty good
I'm Newcastle, didn't realize there was a release clause, i did when Chelsea activated it a week till January and had to sell for 11.5m as he didn't want to sign a new deal, scored around 15 in 19 for me aswell.

Thiago (striker) from Sao Paolo. £6m at the start of the second season and is a wonderkid at 20.

Dimitri Payet - AML - St Etienne
Karim Benzema - FC - Lyon
Armand Traore - DL - Arsenal
Michael Woods - MC - Chelsea
Jonathan Evans - DC - United
Jorge Valdivia - AMRC - Palmeiras
Diego Cavalieri - GK - Palmeiras
Nuri Sahin - MC - Dortmund (On loan at Feyenoord)

:D

Thiago bought him in 1st season in janurary window for 5.25m only played 3 games though and just loaned him out to PSG in 2nd season, will tell you what he does there.

Sortis Ninis bought him for 3 mil in 1st season and played 17 games! really good player some matches was keeping joe cole out of the team and he is only 18. now in the 2nd season every club wants him including man utd and barcelona.

i just found this shortlist on the sigames forum, it has all the players aged 21 and under whose potential ability is at least 165 :cool:

to put into your game download it and save it to mydocuments/sports interactive/fm08/shortlists then in game go to ur shortlist and click the little grey "shortlist" box in the bottom right, import then enjoy :p

http://rapidshare.com/files/64974664/Youngsters.slf.html

for those who dont want to download it here's some of the best youngsters off the list:

Aaron - valencia
Alexandre Pato - AC Milan
Anderson - Man Utd
Banega - Boca
Bojan - Barcelona
dos Santos - Barcelona
Giovinco - Juventus
Guardado - Deportivo
Lulinha - Corinthians
Saivet - Bordeaux
Ustari - Getafe
Vela - Arsenal

Just got the game yesterday but i found:
Samir Nasri
Micah Richards (obvs..but is very good for me :))
You can get Makelele quite cheap
Dani Alves isnt too happy at sevilla
And finally Lucan Trecharichi is very good :D

yeh Cloud becomes available pretty cheap, hes decent for a season

I had Lulinha and Treharichi in 07, both pretty good.

Tamas Priskin scored 35 goals in 50 games for me with leeds.
Also, Cristian Nazarith from America.

ahhh am sunderland just started they only get 500k to spend anyone know of gd prem players that are on the cheap side ?