manuel fischer(stuttgart)-striker,is 18, his potantiel awosome
second year real madrid,arsenal,chelsea.. wanted him:D

He's 3 stars... I can't even think on that level anymore, 3 strikers above that

All the team is 4 stars or more, potential or current. If you really want to build a team for the future send all your scouts with huge Judgement of Potential ability and to return results of players only under 21 years, that'll give you the edge over the years.

started playing the game again wooo

Juho Makela is awesome for scottish div 1, 10 games 17 goals so far

buy sergio matos, young brazilian wonderkid. can play on win and in centre and should only cost 1.2 million.

yeh im trying to sign him 4-5 seasons in and it aint gunna be cheap

I've just started with Leicster, not sure why, anyone know of any players who will pwn the Champ? Cheap if possible...

buy sergio matos, young brazilian wonderkid. can play on win and in centre and should only cost 1.2 million.

is it definitely matos? cos he's not on mine and i have all players loaded from brazil :|

ahh right. ive got him for my newcastle team, pretty good winger

Right well 2012

here is some screenshots of some class players

Why are you ignoring Scott, tut tut.

Krisssss....can i see a screenshot of Sorti Ninis and Issiar Dia (sp) in your game?

Thanks in advance.

Just for you James. Also this is on my Irn-Bru game with the team i made so if anyone wants to see themselves just say

Thanks for them. They looked better when i had them but mine wasn't patched or anything...

Gabriel Torje is a good young winger. Would be good for your Leicester game.

He's moved to Genoa :(

Matty Fryatt is pretty dam good, also signed Daryl Murphy for 350k and he's scored a fair few. They have two young defs called Joe Mattock and Richard Stearman who might have already been mentioned in this thread, they are both under 20 but in my first team all the time. Got Danny Simpson and David Wheater on loan as well and they would be recommended for anone in the Champ

a young striker from leicster under 18s , cant quite remember his name but hes really fast and great finishing. he gets really good in the future, was worth 7m at leicster in prem in a few years on mine

is it ashley chambers? because if it is, he is a mint