im in my 2nd season with chelsea not doin to good though 1st season finished 2nd and only won the fa cup and nearly at thee end of my 2nd season and only thing i can win is champs league.

few people i have bought that are good:

you can get marcelo in 2nd season for 5.5m off madrid
Sortis Ninis, all the top clubs are after him, only 19 so loaned him out to man city but long term injury but very good player.
Renato Augusto = Quality!
Bojinov from man city after his long temr injury 13 games 10 goals 3 assists, and only cost 5.75m and also scored a hat trick on his debut.
Scott sinclair from my reserves started to bang a few goals in at thee end of season one and then loaned him out to everton and has played 13 scoring 6
Solado 10 mil from madrid, 14 games 10 goals
van nistelrooy cost 15 mil in 2nd season but still bangin in the goals 13 goals out of 15 games
Found a nice keeper as well but he hasn't played any games for me yet, he is called Oier Olazabal he is only 19 and his handling is 19 and reflexes are 17 and one on ones 18

NUFC, could you do me a favour and post some screenies of these players in 2012?

Giusseppe Caccavallo
Guy Asulin
Matias Cahais
Andrea Russotto
Lauro Dalla Valle
Blaise Matuidi

All some potential gems Ive found for my Wolves game. Cheers mate.

yeah no problem. i'll post them when i go on my laptop later on this afternoon

OMG i just went on my 2013 save and there is only asulin and cahais on it! all the others must have retired or sumthing, strange :| and tbh theyre both only really mid premiership level players. Thats without the patch by the way, and without your amazing training expertise Booz :p

Suppose it could have something to do with the level of detail youve loaded into the game. Cahais looks amazing tbh, got him at start of third season.

Tamas Priskin scored 35 goals in 50 games for me with leeds.
Also, Cristian Nazarith from America.

I signed Cristian for Celtic, had to farm him out to feeder club cos he didnt get a WP :(. Does he actaully play any good?

I signed Samir Nasri with Liverpool and he is awesome :D
He played 20 games and gave 17 assists en scored 6 goals ;)

Hav signed Aguero 4 56mil 4 Barca :D

Bojan and Dos Santos are beastly

im chelsea in my third season just coming up to win my first prem.

Scott Sinclair is brilliaint, 39 games 33 goals i play him in FR with an arrow pointing between my othe to strikers. he has also won european football of the year! i loaned him out in my first 2 seasons because i had to many strikers but never new he was this good!!

Sidnei, a central defender who ac milan arsenal and barcelona are after and i bought for 4m in my 2nd season, is only 20 and jus started playin him in my 3rd season as carvahlo is to old. he is only 20 but very consistant.

Micheal Woods, havent played him in my 1st team but man utd and arsenal are after him so should be good might give him a few more games in my 4th season.

Bojinov, 42 games 25 goals bought him for 5 mil now worth 11mil.

Malouda is amazing gets goals and loads of assists!!!

Solado and Thiago very good back up strikers both about 7 games and 10 sub appearences scroing 7 goals each.

Make sure you lads buy Henri Saivet, quality player

Just started a new game with Peterborough and am looking for any good players, could anyone reccommend any players for less than £150k?!

Cheers.

Look on the free players thread :)
Oscar Cardozo is good :) got him for 9mil in second season (Y)

Christian Benitez from Santos Laguna is class, scored 13 in 16 for my Newcastle team in December 2009 :D

Also found this midfielder called Ivan Rakitic who is awesome aswell, I rotate him with Cani in AMC position, average rating of 7.8

A few more good players I've got:

Nelson - RB (Benfica or Getafe :|)
Craig Cathcart - CB (Man Utd)
Antonio Valencia - AM RC (Villareal)
Damian Escudero - AM LC (Velez)
Rabiu Ibrahim - AMC (Gateway) <-- looks an amazin youngster, hopefully a wonderkid in a year or two :D

Make sure you lads buy Henri Saivet, quality player

I signed Samir Nasri with Liverpool and he is awesome :D
He played 20 games and gave 17 assists en scored 6 goals ;)

I can sign below for both this guys and add to the list: Jérémy Ménez, Oscar Trejo and Georginio Wijnaldum.

As a side note; where can I find the logos for the EPL?

no problems mate. always happy to help, especialy a legend like you! lmao :p

Dimitri Payet - AML - St Etienne
:D

Great for my Reading team.

Sortis Ninis bought him for 3 mil in 1st season and played 17 games! really good player some matches was keeping joe cole out of the team and he is only 18. now in the 2nd season every club wants him including man utd and barcelona.

As above, played from the off and he was great!

for those who dont want to download it here's some of the best youngsters off the list:

Aaron - valencia
Lulinha - Corinthians

I had Lulinha and Treharichi in 07, both pretty good.

Got both on Reading game, Aaron is great, haven't played Lulinha yet.

Malcolm Christie for free :)
And Goulon from middlesbrough

Had Christie and Goulon on loan for Bradford, Goulon consistently MOM. Christie started great but slowed down, got about 17 in 35-40.

Sortis Ninis, all the top clubs are after him, only 19 so loaned him out to man city but long term injury but very good player.
Renato Augusto = Quality!

Got both at Reading, both great Augusto can't find best position though.

Young Australian keeper at Liverpool looks good. Initials DB i think.