Playing as liverpool. First season. Need transfer advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Mijaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 21K
shud get pato, hes class

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I am noob in regards to tactics and positions and stuff, please help 1s seaosn here

Buffon
Hart
Reina
The wonderkid GK from Spain
Davide Stanton
Reira
Mexes
Toure
Matarazzi
Agger
Insua
CarragherLuiz
Masherno
Richards
Ireland
Pirlo
Anderson
Maxwell
De Rossi
Gerrard
Clinchy
Srna
Lucas
Wishere
That OC from Florentina( Forgot his name)
Owen
Van Persie
Torres
Pato
Owen
Burgess
Fowler
Balotelli

And I have lots of other youth talent and wonderkids, but i need help with my current lineup with these guys and tactics, thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I am also waiting for Zanetti, Adriano to get permits.

someones been a naughty little boy and cheated. liverpool only get 10mil in the 1st season

why does it matter to you people how I play, I just need some advice, thats all. Theres no thing that said I cant use editor in this game agreement or manual?? People who keep calling people cheater and stuff is just ignorant, let people play the way they want. Especially if that person is a complete noob and wanna try a good team to start off.

why does it matter to you people how I play, I just need some advice, thats all. Theres no thing that said I cant use editor in this game agreement or manual?? People who keep calling people cheater and stuff is just ignorant, let people play the way they want. Especially if that person is a complete noob and wanna try a good team to start off.

To be honest mate, if your going to cheat, you hardly need tactical advice from us, go and download a tactic because I can't see you making one up yourself if you cant be bothered to go through a game without cheating.

And if your gonna ask for help with a team like that, state that "I CHEATED TO GET THESE PLAYERS", otherwise people will stupidly think that you got them honestly, like everybody else plays, how silly of them.

Cheating spoils the game :(

you now can win with all those players download a great tactic and win,win and win again untill you get bored with your winning streak.. :)

hahahahahahahaha i had the option to buy owen for 1.4m somewhere in the transfer window

Back