Playing as liverpool. First season. Need transfer advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Mijaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 21K
how much did you pay for them mate?
considering i only have 10M to spend

keirrison about 4m in first season january..

guardado like 15m lol hes now worth loads..try sell some players

didnt the board give you money?

i'll see who i can sell, but i'm trying keirison early season, they don't wanna sell him just yet!

kk keep me updated, ffs.. real madrid knocked me out again in semi-finals man...

haha gutted mate. :P
take a look at Christian Benitez.
my scout found him, he's on about coming to me for 1.5M, with the right training he might improve. what do you reckon?

edit- don't think i'm gonna sign that guy to be fair, heh. though i wouldnt mind him on my bench
i'd pay 500k for him, might see about january window, gettin him then.

edit again- i think i'll be gettin Keirisson for £6.3M, looking likely mate.

edit once again- NOPE he won't come :( can't tear him away, no reasonable amount of money seems to work :P what's he on for you wage wise?

Last edited:
kk. just got your private message and that stink.. maybe get keirrison in january..

just finshed my second season guess what? no trophies ffs! people might think different but this is the most challenging and most enjoyable season with arsenal ive had even though i havent got any cups lol..

sorry to hear that mate.
I reckon you gotta make a big change in your side and push forward.
check who's been getting averagely the lowest forms all season and replace with someone new.
time to get rid of the dead wood by the sounds of it. If you wanna win something ;)
what position did you finish?

sorry to hear that mate.
I reckon you gotta make a big change in your side and push forward.
check who's been getting averagely the lowest forms all season and replace with someone new.
time to get rid of the dead wood by the sounds of it. If you wanna win something ;)
what position did you finish?

all my players have been quality i have no higher praise for them, keirrison, vela and guardado have been the stars it just that chelsea seem to be killing everything.

probs the only team that can even challenge them are my young team when i try and rely on liverpool, man utd to get all 3 points at bridge so i can catch them up in the league they never seem to do it they are ****...

i came 2nd on goal difference? unlucky aint it.. never mind i got them in the community shield soon getting win and get a trophy quick!

good thing is that my chairman has faith in me and hes just offered me an new contract all good!:)

sounds fair enough then mate, goal difference that's just unlucky man!
Hope your 3rd season goes well for you.

:P i might play my 9.2 game soon, 2nd season on that was getting interesting because of the pure fact that most of the players in my first team squad were my signings and not originally there when i took over the job.

i'll see how my 9.3 game goes first though.

:D

meh good luck on your season lol hopefully my third season will be a lucky one..:)

any recommends of a young striker?

no idea but check international u21 sides, especially foreign ones like spain and italy, you'll be suprised how good some of em are and might be able to ****** away a wonder kid that's just come through (on your game) or something.
other than that.. *shrugs*
i'm gonna be looking for a young striker aswell using those methods:P

hehe. well im off to bed mate.
let me know if you find your star youngster :D

i'm gonna play my season laid in bedroom but i cant get a decent internet connection there so i'll be back in the daytime at some point.

good luck mate
Guardado is gonna come to me for 18mil provided i can sell someone soon :P

somehow manage a connection in our lasses bedroom haha.
magic.
on her laptop (with fm installed, oh yes) dont wanna be sat up at the pc anymore.

My teams not too bad from the start off really but i don't really have any decent back up for torres yet :(

well ive just started as liverpool nd im goin for a poo after my rugby (rugby already finished)

Back