Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

8 MATCHES

gRhZoPQ.jpg

wbekTo6.jpg

GTmh7y0.jpg

Ademilson scored 7 goals in first 7 matches and now he have problems with settling in U.K so I send him to Brazil.
Jedinak key player played only 2 games because long time injury.

It's going well for now, you've spent a lot of money, you are at -23 mil pounds, which is more than crystal have in the bank :p. I never manager to finish the season beyond 8th place with crystal in the first season, but i don't make any transfers, but i like your player ratings, i've already mentioned that, I'm always able to sell players with a lot of money using your tactic, that's great for my challenge (cheap chairman). :D

18 MATCHES-PREMIERSHIP IS LOST

K0KgZfs.jpg

jYxj1lt.jpg

97I5KVz.jpg

Qg2y0AC.jpg

Ademilson is back but Chamakh goes to Africa nation cup so I need urgently sign 1 more striker and if possible one more defender.

It's going well, keep going, don't worry, nobody was expecting you to win the league with crystal.
Most of the guys around here think they are fm gurus for winning the league with arsenal, chelsea, man united, that's a lot easier than finishing in top 4 with an underdog.

It's going well, keep going, don't worry, nobody was expecting you to win the league with crystal.
Most of the guys around here think they are fm gurus for winning the league with arsenal, chelsea, man united, that's a lot easier than finishing in top 4 with an underdog.

Will you ever quit it? Some people are not trying to create tactics that will win them the league with an underdog, they are creating tactics for other reasons, like to give them the style of football that they want to see. Stop having sly digs at people. You really do need to grow up.

Will you ever quit it? Some people are not trying to create tactics that will win them the league with an underdog, they are creating tactics for other reasons, like to give them the style of football that they want to see. Stop having sly digs at people. You really do need to grow up.

Why are they creating tactics then dumbass? there's already like 150 tactics to win the league with a favourite, do we need more? Stupid kid following my posts everywhere, get a life.

Why are they creating tactics then dumbass? there's already like 150 tactics to win the league with a favourite, do we need more? Stupid kid following my posts everywhere, get a life.

That's because you can't help but posting some stupid, juvenile swipe in your posts about other people who make tactics. Do you understand a thing about FM, football, or about other people who play the game? Can't you get it through your head that other people aren't the same as you? You act like this and THEN have the nerve to call someone else a kid?

Well dumbass, some managers want to use a certain shape of tactic, some prefer a more defensive approach and don't like to concede too much, some want all out attack with out a care for results as such, some want tiki-taka etc. The guys like Malte, Mr Langvatn and Vujevic have created tactics that have been a success for them and shared. You sitting there at your computer ******** because you can't get a tactic to make Crystal Palace top 6 is ridiculous. The game is a lot more realistic this year so feel lucky your not relegated after first season! Of course we will now all sit and wait for you to create a world beating tactic. Oh sorry that won't happen because your too busy ******** on the forums. If you have criticism make it informal and constructive and try a tactic at least for a season. If not, get out and do one!

Im getting fine(Good:p) results with this tactic(I started using around oktober 2016 in game) which i use with Regensburg in Bundesliga(First season in the league with Regensburg(2016)) media set me to 18(Probably cuz i was just promoted) but after 23 games im at 9 with 34 points and up to 4th place is HSV with 37 points and Bayern dominating the league with 62 points

Well dumbass, some managers want to use a certain shape of tactic, some prefer a more defensive approach and don't like to concede too much, some want all out attack with out a care for results as such, some want tiki-taka etc. The guys like Malte, Mr Langvatn and Vujevic have created tactics that have been a success for them and shared. You sitting there at your computer ******** because you can't get a tactic to make Crystal Palace top 6 is ridiculous. The game is a lot more realistic this year so feel lucky your not relegated after first season! Of course we will now all sit and wait for you to create a world beating tactic. Oh sorry that won't happen because your too busy ******** on the forums. If you have criticism make it informal and constructive and try a tactic at least for a season. If not, get out and do one!

Ok , thank you for guiding me, what would I have done without you, such a smart and caring person, you've opened my eyes, I mean, achieving 6th place with crystal, geez, how could I want something else than wanting an all out attack/good defense/tiki-taka all in one tactic, 6th place with palace, geez, f*** that, I should be grateful for this forum filled with tactics where I can win the premier league with the strongest team, ...what an ungrateful son of a ***** I can be with my difference of opinion...

Last edited:
Ok , thank you for guiding me, what would I have done without you, such a smart and caring person, you've opened my eyes, I mean, achieving 6th place with crystal, geez, how could I want something else than wanting an all out attack/good defense/tiki-taka all in one tactic, 6th place with palace, geez, f*** that, I should be grateful for this forum filled with tactics where I can win the premier league with the strongest team, ...what an ungrateful son of a ***** I can be...

now now i know you got a ban b4 now its time for bed little 1 night night

Ok , thank you for guiding me, what would I have done without you, such a smart and caring person, you've opened my eyes, I mean, achieving 6th place with crystal, geez, how could I want something else than wanting an all out attack/good defense/tiki-taka all in one tactic, 6th place with palace, geez, f*** that, I should be grateful for this forum filled with tactics where I can win the premier league with the strongest team, ...what an ungrateful son of a ***** I can be with my difference of opinion...

Stop being an idiot or be infracted

I Hate January

DHGAOZg.jpg

inStg3t.jpg

CnbeQB5.jpg

OL768Ic.jpg

l5kHGwN.jpg

M.Chamakh vent to Africa nation cup also he rejected my offer for new contract and instead he acepted offer from Monaco so I decided I will not use him anymore.Ademilson recieved 2 months injury so sudenly I needed to sign 2 strikers.My team recieved few bad defeats in January but I still hope that my team whith new signings will perform much better.

30 MATCHES

ubd7qDe.jpg

RUUYS2M.jpg

UTeAh27.jpg

Still fighting for top 4 but will be very hard to achieve this also I play semi final in FA cup maybe I can win that trophy.

5th+FA cup

mtaItcO.jpg

v1ON3oH.jpg

CiJyqxp.jpg

GqEKDZy.jpg

qP6BpWC.jpg

vdqeQpS.jpg

2iylHkQ.jpg

b1KWRvq.jpg

Tg4PYsL.jpg

WUwrjPO.jpg

MsEoGUx.jpg

rB5ZkwK.jpg

I must say I am little disappointed because I didn't finished in top 4,January defeats caused by injuries of Ademilson and absence of Chamakh have been main reason for this.Doria and Fareyra(I made him to train shot with power) showed their class,D.Batth have been my best player during all season ,S.Byram and Sperroni have been my worst players so they need to be replaced in next season.

You want to me play second season with Crystal or you want to me to take some new club and guide him to glory.

Norwich,Nice are currently on my list for next campaigns