Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

its not the money its how are you 9 points clear

I will do Crystal Palace challenge,but I will need to sign at-least 5-6 cheap young players who will be good for this tactic.

I go check now Crystal Palace squad,and i will try to prepare for that challenge some kind of plan.

Last edited:
I will do Crystal Palace chalenge,but I will need to sign atleast 5-6 cheap youg players who will be good for this tactic.

Ok, that's good enough for me, can't wait to see your results.

Ok, that's good enough for me, can't wait to see your results.

OK I checked team I need to sign 3 central defenders,1 defensive midfielder,1 striker for first 11.

So basically I will create new team

:))
That's not as good as I'd hoped, it defeats the purpose of plug and play tacticts, but still, I'm interested to see your results.

I've just tried your southampton guide, I could't sign that asm, but I bought one almost as good, also no javi garcia, he's not transfer listed, i bought sissoko for free instead.
First game against liverpool, I've sold them lambert, big mistake.
Also, ramirez was injured.
I can't even win against crystal palace for ***** sake.

LLE: yeah, nor against sunderland...2 points after 5 games, I'll just try another tactic.

Last edited:
I've just tried your southampton guide, I could't sign that asm, but I bought one almost as good, also no javi garcia, he's not transfer listed, i bought sissoko for free instead.
First game against liverpool, I've sold them lambert, big mistake.
Also, ramirez was injured.
I can't even win against crystal palace for ***** sake.

LLE: yeah, nor against sunderland...2 points after 5 games, I'll just try another tactic.

so you gave up after 6 games you need longer than that for your players to get used to the tac

so you gave up after 6 games you need longer than that for your players to get used to the tac

I've been playing this game since it was called championship manager, it's been like more than 10 years, do you think I don't know that?

I've been playing this game since it was called championship manager, it's been like more than 10 years, do you think I don't know that?

dont give a dame how long you have been playing it that means nothing and you end in 9th thats not bad

Well, it's actually pretty bad, considering i've invested almost 40 mil euros, in already a very good team, using vujevic's guide in which he finished the season 9 points ahead of everyone else...

I find it does, I download a tactic from you before and it used to work with any team anytime...I downloaded a update and tried it again and the consistent results wasn't coming...I feel its affect this tactic to or it must just be me

Well, it's actually pretty bad, considering i've invested almost 40 mil euros, in already a very good team, using vujevic's guide in which he finished the season 9 points ahead of everyone else...

well you must be doing something wrong

if you dont have a assman that can do oi what would you to use

30 MATCHES-TITLE SECURED

iegpCE6.jpg

s0ReWFz.jpg

KeSxhR5.jpg

Finally I received few defeats but title will be mine.G Ramirez and Jose Fonte are key players in this team.

Eve I have 50m for transfers I didnt want to buy nobody.

Last edited:
I wish it had worked as well for me.
Anyways, what I like about this tactic are the player ratings, they have really high rating, maupay had like 7.50 for me also, ramirez 7.80, wanyama 7.80, I'll maybe try it again today and see if I can really go for it and finish atleast in the top four.
Just looking at your screen, can't figure why rhys williams had such a low rating at the end of the season for me, he had like 6.80, I'm thinking he's the one that screwed up my season, he's got like 7.20 in your save, could it be because I couldn't sign javi garcia? I played scheinerdlin in his spot, which had like 7.40 at the end of the season, but I'm thinking he must've defended not as good as javi, and thus made things more complicated for williams, thus ******* up my whole season.
What do you think?

TITLE IS MINE

R3AsFj9.jpg

GlAYCLc.jpg

BBk1E3S.jpg

Iw22wUN.jpg

MpoEFpJ.jpg

PUjooaY.jpg

M3yF6Q8.jpg

FI5XIzY.jpg

5mrUizh.jpg

My team really dominated this season,23 clean sheets for Boruc that was secret of my success.

Cardiff,Norwich or Crystal next challenge,give me your opinion!

Last edited:
Crystal Palace guide

My dear colleagues I decided to play with this club because is really worst team in Premiership so this will be very challenging.This game I will play with LFC Marshall sumer update(07.09).

Assistant manager

ea9v03h.jpg

Because of club low reputation,Howard has been best option for my club.I also signed D.Hamilton as chief scout and few other coaches (Vinsper,Owens)
Transfers

nW80bV8.jpg

sA33bF4.jpg

Ademilson is perfect poacher for my club and I feel that all season will depend of his performances.

Kg8oGeQ.jpg

E.Frimpong is great defensive midfielder,and this guy can score from range must buy for my club.
ow8RPSg.jpg

S.Byram have potential to be one of best wingbacks in Premiership I expect a lot from this guy

qlD4moa.jpg

qiprrar.jpg

D.Batth and Milosevic are cheap solutions for your defenders,we will see how they will perform in Premiership.

I have feeling that all season will depend on goal scoring ability of Ademilson.

What I can achieve with this team?

MY FIRST MATCH

OhNUFzp.jpg

Looks like this will be tremendous season....

ok vujevic, just saw your pm. I'm curious to see your results, cheers.