Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

One complaint would be the amount of fouls and free kicks the team gives away and the amount of yellow cards. Would the tactic be weaker if the tackling was tweaked from hard to normal ?

One complaint would be the amount of fouls and free kicks the team gives away and the amount of yellow cards. Would the tactic be weaker if the tackling was tweaked from hard to normal ?

If your player reach yellow card just replace him.

my 3 substitution are normaly spended on my defensive mid or wing backs.

I like to have players with high tackling

The problem is that my team have conceded the highest amount of goals from Indirect free kicks in the league (13), the next 'best' has 5. Training def set pieces doesn't seem to help at all.

3rd season and I got knocked in the group stages in the Euro League, won the league cup but knocked out 3rd round of FA Cup and losing far too many in the league. It of course takes time to build a side with excellent players in every position.

This tactic has got Middlesbrough into the Premeir but it hardly makes them top 5 material, my team can't seem to put back to back results together and it is very frustrating. A good tactic but it didn't deliver the plug and play success it promises.

Or maybe SI have managed to put into the game that teams like Middlesbrough will never win the Premiership.

Meraklija was searching for testers of this formation and tactic and I replied. I took charge of Chievo Verona in Seria and here is my results. Have in my mind that I didn't have much money so the team remained pretty much the same like in the begining.

Take a look..

OnD40AZ.jpg

En69OTN.jpg

At the end, screenshot of my best player and scorer, Pellissier. For one underdog and MP 16. great results !

8IBUJ9a.jpg

hello who can give me this name skin please

Can you show the Fulham results?
Thanks!

3-4-1-2
Hello my fellow managers this is my new tactic,again I made tactic with 2 poachers and with no wingers in team.My basic idea was to create simple tactic with no any special instructions during the match to keep it wery simple and easy to play for average managers.This tactic requires a lot of changes of your team so some people will note like this on other hand this tactic don't requires some type of players so you can have high transfer budget .

TACTIC

SZfH0q6.jpg

Recommended attribute

GK
– command of area, aerial ability, positioning,concentration,agility - goalkeeper/defend(A.Begovic)

CB - strength, speed, composure, heading, jumping,concentration,tackling – central defender/defend.(A.Dragovic)

DM - strength, speed, tackling, marking, tackling,aggression,work rate – defensive midfielder/support.(V.Wanyama)

AMC - speed, passing, creativity, long shoots, first touch – Advanced playmaker/attack.(B.Ruiz)

WB - speed, strength, passing, tackling, creativity, crossing, dribbling – wing back.(G.Siqueira)

STK - speed, finishing, composure, dribbling, , off the ball, first touch, work rate,heading - poacher.(E.Cavani)

recommended PPM's

CB - marks opponents tightly, simple passing.

AMC& DM - simple passing, gets forward when possible, long range shots.

ST - places shot, beat offside trap, knocks ball past opponents,first time shots,shot with power.

Team instruction(use only this during all match)

Work ball to box
Pass in to space

Match preparation and trainings-all of this is handled by my assistant manager who need to have high motivation and level of discipline.
Pitch size-standard

Currently I am testing this tactic with Fulham and today i will post results

Plug and Play 3-4-1-2-wingbacks and poachers by Meraklija.tac

Recommended clubs

WBA,Qpr,Sevilla,Malaga,Chievo,Cagliari,Nica,HSV,Espanol

hello

sorry last few weeks I have been busy with some real life problems,also my Imgur acount have been hijacked so some of screenshots have been deleted,but now is all ok

Currently I am not playing FM,just giving some advices to some of my friends regarding the game.

Basically I became bored with FM13,but also I waiting end of summer transfers to pick some club.

If you have any advice regarding my new club please give some suggestion.

Regarding Wolves I will try to finish 3 season and try to win 3 titles in row.

reupload the images of the first post. please.

Southampton guide how to win Premiership

NkKkZG7.jpg

My dear colleagues I decided to help people with this small guide for Southampton,this club have done excellent job in summer transfer window and I have been really exited to play with them.This game I will play with LFC Marshall summer update(07.09).

Assistant manager

oq01DkW.jpg

This guy is your most important staff member his high motivation,level of discipline will keep your team focused and highly motivated during season.I also signed few excellent first team coaches(Platt,Winsper,Downes).

Transfers

MwtonaB.jpg

INPeWjA.jpg

Javi Garcia is must buy,his defensive abilities are fantastic,he have high wage so loan is also viable option.Ademi is good cheap option for every every team,he will help you a lot as backup for defensive midfield.

VgAsnzO.jpg

Will Hughes will ofeer you exelent rotation option for Ramirez,he and Mattheus are my two favorite players in FM 13.
fwEn8LS.jpg

N.Maupay is also must buy,his transfer value is really low when you see his poacher abilities ,he and Osvaldo will make deadly partnership up front.

KqNvhAJ.jpg

a3Z8Lrs.jpg

Rhys Williams and Abdennour will offer to your defense necessary speed and concentration what is really needed when you play with 3 players in last line.

Overall my team with average age of 21 looks strongest in midfield, also I have few excellent youngsters so I am really exited to be manager of this team.I decided also to reduce tackling for my two defensive midfielders from hard to normal so we will see how that goes.My minimum goal will be top four and if possible try to win Premiership in first season.

What you think about my team,do I have any chance to win Premiership?

FIRST 10 MATCHES

vGeynaV.jpg

af9cfOe.jpg

ZpNrILR.jpg

As you can see I have fantastic results on the start,my defense is really overpowered with this formations and that will be my key to win Premiership.Board gave me extra 19m for transfers so there is possibility that I can try to sign Benteke.

Do you want to me sign Benteke or you want from me to keep Maupay in first 11?

I will try to play 10 more matches today...

WHY I HAVE 50M FOR TRANSFERS

M7iJ5OA.jpg

NYfcJVb.jpg

94og3ZY.jpg

SolCSnx.jpg

I will not buy nobody,I don't have reputation to buy world class players.

LOL(H)

Last edited:
Make a guide with Crystal Palace.
LFC marshall transfer's update, don't buy anything, don't change staff.
If you'll finish in the top four, it means this is the best tactic on fm 2013.

Make a guide with Crystal Palace.
LFC marshall transfer's update, don't buy anything, don't change staff.
If you'll finish in the top four, it means this is the best tactic on fm 2013.

This tactic is maybe even best on forum,only problem is that most people like to play with wingers.

Pescara won Seria A in first season

HSV won Bundesliga in first season

Fulham won Premiership in first season

didnt see any tactic on forum who can make even worse team in league to fight for title like this tactic.

offcourse you need to have suitable players for this tactic to show domination.

If you ask regarding budget,after 10 matches board gave to me 19m,and on half season i changed season expectation so i have 50m now.
its not the money its how are you 9 points clear

Just tried it with crystal palace, no transfers, lfc marshall update, first 7 games of the season, all losses, I'm just curious if you are up to the challenge and post a guide with crystal, I'm just curious if it's my fault, the tactics fault, I'm really bad at team management, or you are very good, that's all, cheers.

its not the money its how are you 9 points clear

If you see my first 11 players,they are all insane strong all of them have excellent stats for this type of tactic

for example all of my 3 central defenders have high concentration so they don't do any mistakes

because of low concetration Lovren who is by star rating my best defender it is not in first eleven.

also my Assistant manager is really fantastic