Plymouth argyle deducted 10 points!

luke797

Reaction score
http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10364~2298502,00.html
they have appointed an administrator after cash flow problems and are therefore subject to a ten point deduction under the football leagues sporting sanction rule.
I knew they have had cash flow problems for a while but didnt expect them to go in admin. hope you sort it out but cant see you surviving in league tbh. bottom of league one now.

Last edited:
This must be a horrible situation to be in!

I don't really know how to put this "nicely" but this could potentially help keep us up, which come the end of the season may benefit us. But I have a soft spot for Plymouth due to having family living just outside the city! Really feel sorry for the club atm!

Genuinely dont wish this scumbag of a board on anyone

Dont really understand why you have been deducted 10 points when it says you havent gone into admin yet. Does this mean if you go into admin now you get more points deducted? :S
im guessing your owner hasnt given you the 2m he said he would and did you see this coming? Do you think you have any chance of staying up now? could be mental if you need a win when you play us on the 2nd last game of season.

Dont really understand why you have been deducted 10 points when it says you havent gone into admin yet. Does this mean if you go into admin now you get more points deducted? :S
im guessing your owner hasnt given you the 2m he said he would and did you see this coming? Do you think you have any chance of staying up now? could be mental if you need a win when you play us on the 2nd last game of season.
I honestly dont have a clue but there is talks about pre-pack administration, as for the 2 m well the Japs promised it to arrive weeks ago now so they've cocked that up, and as much as i hate saying this i think we're ******.

I honestly dont have a clue but there is talks about pre-pack administration, as for the 2 m well the Japs promised it to arrive weeks ago now so they've cocked that up, and as much as i hate saying this i think we're ******.
shame. We waited years for the devon derby to return and now your probably getting relegated so only had it for 1 season. at least you have torquay to look forward to if you do go down :p (as long as they dont get promoted)

this is ****, even though i dont support them, dont wish this on anyone :/

I can genuinely say that i feel so sorry for all of the argyle fans. As a A Southampton fan myself i know how it feels to have a useless board who don't invest any money into the club and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope they can sort this out quicly and get back on their feet as they are definately too good for league 2

Now looks like a cert for them to go down unforunately, why can't scum like Swindon Town go down instead; f**king junkies.

Now looks like a cert for them to go down unforunately, why can't scum like Swindon Town go down instead; f**king junkies.
Got Swindon soon hope we muller 'em and also dunno if you went but brentford was by far the best away game i've had in ages despite the resault

This should never happen to any club, I hate seeing this happen to any football club, even if it is Man City or Real Madrid. Football should not be about money ffs.

My club could experience this soon, our board are complete scumbags who just want money.

This should never happen to any club, I hate seeing this happen to any football club, even if it is Man City or Real Madrid. Football should not be about money ffs.

My club could experience this soon, our board are complete scumbags who just want money.
If that's the case mate its worth starting up a trust or a protest its what we did but the scumbags still didn't listen but hopefully it'll work for you lot if it comes to that.

If that's the case mate its worth starting up a trust or a protest its what we did but the scumbags still didn't listen but hopefully it'll work for you lot if it comes to that.

We've already started the protests, 5-1 down at home at the weekend and had the whole ground singing anti-board songs with people going round with a banner. We won't be defeated, even if we have to create a new club.

And there were fans on here complaining about Chelsea/Arsenal/United in the cup this weekend. Reality check.

Sympathies to all Plymouth fans, horrible situation to be in.

Turns out one of our former players passed away this morning too :/
Awful day