Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
Yellow was so easy, My Pikachu was always about 10 levels ahead of everything else, I think he beat all except one of the Pokemon League by himself. :D

The Old school games will always be the best :D

Im stealing the emulator of willman at easter, cs am 2 lazy 2 find it 2 dl myself. woot

hahaha, i got well excited when I saw this thread ;).

I'm on a pokemon yellow emulator atm, just got all my badges and I'm now tryin to do the Pokemon league, and its ****** hard. All theirs are around Level 50 and none of mine have reached that yet so I keep gettin me *** kicked! Past couple of weeks though I haven't been able to come off it, its far too addictive. And when you've got spacebar to speed things up, its even better :D

Oh and the older versions ftw

I breezed through the elite-4 (& 'Champion' Gary). Was a piece of **** using the right types of Pokémon.

I've never played yellow though. Only Red, Blue, a little bit of Gold (*** version) and now Leafgreen.

Leaf green/Fire red is most def the best versions.

leaf green is alot more fun that the new games.

im playing leaf green now :p, me and douy got it last night, hes playing fire red.

ve played like 4 hours today :) , but i lost an hour cos i closed it by mistake :mad:

im playing leaf green now :p, me and douy got it last night, hes playing fire red.

ve played like 4 hours today :) , but i lost an hour cos i closed it by mistake :mad:

About time, I knew you would give in :D

Make sure Douy catches some of the FR only pokemon...i wanna trade :D

Gotta Catch 'em All

lmao how cheesy and lame was that ending to your post

can u trade??

i played 12 hours in total yesterday :p, im on the elite 4 now :)

Might give this a go on an emulator on my psp but would have to downgrade it first and for that i need a copy of that **** game lumines.

Might give this a go on an emulator on my psp but would have to downgrade it first and for that i need a copy of that **** game lumines.

The emulators for PSP are a bit slow.

can u trade??

Yeh. Me and Kris managed to get it working over Hamachi. I need someone with FireRed though as I need some of the version exclusive Pokémon (Oddish, Growlithe, Scyther etc..).

I used emulators for the psp before i updated it and a lot of games worked fine and i tried pokemon and it worked fine but never really played it.

The emulators for PSP are a bit slow.

Yeh. Me and Kris managed to get it working over Hamachi. I need someone with FireRed though as I need some of the version exclusive Pokémon (Oddish, Growlithe, Scyther etc..).

I'm playing Fire Red, I'll trade you some if I get them.

All older than you, you're missing out lad :D

all you do is sheep anyway so why not follow our trend?