Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
used to be addicted to the game when i were a nipper but couldnt imagine playing it now i have pubes

its better with pubes, means u can literaly *********e when u catch a rare pokemon

Yup, I was so happy when I finally came across a Kangaskhan ;)

does anyone have pokemon gold or silver who i can trade with? cos ive got a kadabra and graveller who only evolve when traded :(

Afraid not Sean. I traded them with myself to get them to evolve (and Machamp).

You can use Hamachi then trade over the network. :D

To trade with yourself I'm guessing you just open up the emulator twice and then for an ip address for the link just put 127.0.0.1

thats exactly it. you have to tick the network option in options>Link>Wireless

how would you trade to yourself tho?

To trade with yourself I'm guessing you just open up the emulator twice and then for an ip address for the link just put 127.0.0.1

Yeh thats how your supposed to be able to do it but it tends to crash 9 times out of 10. I managed to do it with myself by using my other pc on the same wireless network then just connected using my local ip (192.168.1.130). Worked ok although it lost connection or said 'the other user is busy' a few times. Nothing that couldnt be fixed with a quick open/close of the emulator on both pc's and then connect again.

You can use Hamachi then trade over the network. :D

Yeh me and Kris managed to get it to work successfully over Hamachi. I've since tried with Jamgla but it kept saying he was busy...but then again he isn't as l33t as Kris ;)

nicest thing you have ever said about me

i tried that what Lee said, opened the emulator twice and set ip to 127.0.0.1 on both etc... but when i clicked connect it was just searching forever and didn't find anything

7c57a28e80c5129225441afpt2.jpg

Haha that's pretty swish :D

haha greg that reminded me of a website i found where the people actually believed pokemon existed in another universe, and that they could travel there and the creator of pokemon was there and thats where he got the idea from for the games LMAO. :lol: