Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
Bought a ds off eBay not long ago, so once it arrives my plan to relive pokemon will begin. Will get black, SS and HG.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Just bought Pokemon Platinum :)

---------- Post added 05/04/2011 at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 04/04/2011 at 11:33 AM ----------

Now just purchased Pokemon Pearl for £6. Decent, DS should be here tomorrow. Reliving childhood. Yeh buddddddy.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Now just purchased Pokemon Pearl for £6. Decent, DS should be here tomorrow. Reliving childhood. Yeh buddddddy.

Bought a ds off eBay not long ago, so once it arrives my plan to relive pokemon will begin. Will get black, SS and HG.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Just bought Pokemon Platinum :)

---------- Post added 05/04/2011 at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 04/04/2011 at 11:33 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Recommend you get SS/HG after playing those. Very good game. Also like the Jersey shore quote there ;) Can't stop saying that atm :S

Pokemon pearl and the ds cane today. Platinum arrived yesterday. Already impressed due to the great leap from the originals like red, blue and yellow. Well impressed.

Got HeartGold the other day but the DS' WiFi Connection thing is *****, I have a password and it will not let me connect, does anyone know how to solve this?

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Also is it possible to trade with specific people, like one of you lot?

HG/SS players, anyone got a Ralts? If so, would you like a trade? Just name your pri--... pokemon. :p

Anyone willing to trade a fire type pokemon ( Lvl5-10) for a Togepi (Lvl1 ) I could train if you needed me to :)
( I dont know how to trade properly on the new trading network thingy )

Nearly completed Pearl after a Poke-thon, in Victory Road ATM. Have loved it, solid buy at £6.

So, anyone knows when will be next release ? You know, one after Black and White... Can't wait.

So, anyone knows when will be next release ? You know, one after Black and White... Can't wait.

No idea, but I might restart Black today while watching the football :) I got about half way through and gave up and deleted my save, regretting it a fair bit now :(

Someone said Grey or maybe even remake of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.. But I doubt it, cuz R/S/E was remake of Red/Green/Blue. I played Black for a month or so, it was very hard to train them, with new system of exp. When I beat N, I stopped playing and delete save also, I couldn't play post-game missions, they were boring and I couldn't find some thugs so I gave up.

I'm sitting here playing Heart Gold right now :D
Got my mate to trade me my ideal team (from eggs) at the start of the game so I've got a Raichu, Dragonite, Charizard, Gengar, Blastoise and Pidgeot all around level 50, Dragonite level 58. Just beat the elite 4, off to kanto I gooooo!

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Someone said Grey or maybe even remake of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.. But I doubt it, cuz R/S/E was remake of Red/Green/Blue.

No they weren't, Fire Red and Leaf Green were the remakes of Red/Green/Blue. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were stand alone games based in Hoenn.

Well, as this thread has 42 pages, I'm going to assume we have some Pokemon fans here, good.

I haven't played Pokemon in ages, but feel like buying it again.. However, I have some questions: will Pokemon Gold, work on a Gameboy Advanced? Probably a stupid question, but I remember certain Pokemon games not fitting into certain GameBoy's, just want to make sure.

Also, cheapest place to buy Pokemon games & a Gameboy Advanced?

Yeah it does work on GBA.

Cheapest place/ only place is probably eBay, would be amazed if they were still sold anywhere else.

Cheapest place/ only place is probably eBay, would be amazed if they were still sold anywhere else.

Places like Gamestation and CEX tend to have old consoles etc. so they might be worth a look.

Decided to buy Pokemon Ruby, was on £6.. From Play.Com, there were cheaper options on E-Bay, but as I'm unable to create a pay-pal account, I couldn't.

got mine from amazon a few months ago (had the same craving haha) and bought fire red to relive the childhood (with a few better features). was awesome! Also got soul silver for DS for same reasons. Another great game. Don't like the newer generations

you can always download an emulator and get the games that way, thats what i did not so long ago :) and get emulators for basically anything nowadays, except obviously xbox360 and ps3, rest you can i think :)