Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
Struggled to get a team together this game because a lot of the new designs look awful and I pick my team primarily based on looks.

Samurott (meh)
Zebstrika (looks cool)
Vulture baby egg (its evolution looks quite good, plus dark pokemanz r da best)
Weird psychic robot (looks ok)
Ferrothorn (looks cool, but learnset is awful and my lack of TMs is irritating)
HM Slave (only used for cut, which I have only needed once)

All level 40-50 after just beating the last gym leader from whoring out X-Scissor. And since TMs have permanent use, Samurott's final move changes depending on what gym leader I've got next.

The graphics in this game are just awsome! Its smuch more interactive and fluid. despit ethat this new generation is ****...I know its difficult to create and have the imagination to make 150 or so new pokemons without repetition or looking like made before, but i still think that they could done better pkmn's. I look down and just dont feel the "**** i really want to catch that sob"... :p

The Pokémon from the newest generation look completely awful, which put me off from purchasing Black/White.

Struggled to get a team together this game because a lot of the new designs look awful and I pick my team primarily based on looks.

Samurott (meh)
Zebstrika (looks cool)
Vulture baby egg (its evolution looks quite good, plus dark pokemanz r da best)
Weird psychic robot (looks ok)
Ferrothorn (looks cool, but learnset is awful and my lack of TMs is irritating)
HM Slave (only used for cut, which I have only needed once)

All level 40-50 after just beating the last gym leader from whoring out X-Scissor. And since TMs have permanent use, Samurott's final move changes depending on what gym leader I've got next.

Sounds good, levels?

I'm training just before the 7th gym, and my current team is:

Samurott
Galvantula
Lampent
Krookodile
Reunclius
Sawsbuck

All about level 41-42

i love pokemon, when i can be bothered i will get the new ones as i hear although the pokemon are pretty lame, the game is still as good as ever, but alas nothing will ever beat, red/blue/yellow.

My favourite team of pokemon from the original has to be.

Arcainine
Raichu
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Syther
Pigeot

Look back a few pages, KevvyMatts posted it, it's on a youtube video.

Beat the Elite 4 <3 Went to White Forest and!... nothing there. XD

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-professoroakisadick-lemonadecosts350.jpg