Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 82K
R

rosenrot

Not sure where to put this but nevermind.

Sean got me into this and i'm addicted!! hahaha :(

I suck though, i just don't think it wants to agree with me and i get too involved in the game sometimes..fun though! lol :p

You are pretty terrible. Took you ages to get past Misty if i remember correctly :p

Yeaaa, she really ****** me off and my Pokemon just suck. ;) lol nothing to do with me at all. :D

Now i'm stuck at the Rock Tunnel.......taking my time! :p

God Becky you're useless, I beat Misty with just my Squirtle. :p

Oh btw you're not allowed to bad mouth Pokemon in this thread because it's awesome and we'll ban you forever.

Yea i know! :( The only one that could beat Misty was Pikachu (and that was only when i trained it up to a good level. ;)) lol

Nooo! :p I like Pokemon, they just seem to not want to win for me! haha :D

Pokemon is amazing. Sean and myself are having a little comp to see who can collect the most Pokemon in leaf green. He is winning :(

pokemon is the best game that has ever been made, and the tv show is/was awesome too :D

I love pokemon :p

pokemon is the best game that has ever been made, and the tv show is/was awesome too :D

Aye the show is brilliant. I've watched about 33 episodes of the first series over the last month. It's surprisingly funny...and Charmander & Pikachu are so cute :wub:

Pokemon is amazing. Sean and myself are having a little comp to see who can collect the most Pokemon in leaf green. He is winning :(

By far as well haha. I have 93 pokemon :D

I would give it another shot but havent got a gameboy anymore :(

There are other ways. I'm sure if you asked some members on here they would give you linkage to a rom and an emulator for it :)

I could get a rom but pokemon isnt the same without a gameboy.

Yeh it's even better because you can speed up all the walking. :D

Yup 200-250% speed is perfect for pokémon :D

Woo, I'd say i was pretty good now, I'm on 'Three Island'. :D

Though i only have around 43 ish Pokemon! haha

i love playin the older versions like crystal on the emulator cos you can get it up to like 5000%, really easy for training your weaker ones at that speed!

I was never keen on Gold/Silver & Crystal etc... as I don't know any of the newer Pokémon. Just the original 150 for me :)

yea that way we can keep singing the poke-rap

Haha the Pokérap is awful. No flow ;)

hahaha, i got well excited when I saw this thread ;).

I'm on a pokemon yellow emulator atm, just got all my badges and I'm now tryin to do the Pokemon league, and its ****** hard. All theirs are around Level 50 and none of mine have reached that yet so I keep gettin me *** kicked! Past couple of weeks though I haven't been able to come off it, its far too addictive. And when you've got spacebar to speed things up, its even better :D

Oh and the older versions ftw