Porto- Retaking Portugal

• Thread starter Thread starter ninjaskill
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 202
  • Views Views 41K
Having played a couple of months ahead the save has become quite dull as we have hammered everyone. This has sort of sapped my motivation for the save so I will be leaving it for a while. I also have a challenge that I want to beat so for the foreseeable future this story is done. Thanks for reading and all the feedback I really appreciate it. Also an early merry christmas to everyone reading

With so many transfer deals every season it is hard to believe why you consider this save boring. The fact that you have manage to dominate everybody is a cause though. I 'll be waiting your next story !

With so many transfer deals every season it is hard to believe why you consider this save boring. The fact that you have manage to dominate everybody is a cause though. I 'll be waiting your next story !

I do usually make a lot of transfers but, it was a new high for me. You made a loss every month so profit was needed at each window which meant selling a lot. The lack of money for other teams in the league was showing and it just got boring.

Back