I'll respond to everything in order, first thanks for reading.

Porto's squad this year contains five players from the 2013-14 squad so I'm not much ahead of the real Porto in squad overhauls.

Quintero had two poor loan spells and I felt that I had better option the year I sold him, Bittencourt, Keita, Yarmolenko, Lucas Moura etc. I would also argue that starters Keita and Yarmolenko were good enough as Keita had 22 goals and 18 assists and Yarmolenko had 25 goals and 22 assists. I felt that he wasn't good enough so sold him to Galatasaray where he has been decently average.

Silva I couldn't fit in the squad, my one complaint about Portuguese football you have to register every player you want to play even if they are under-18 and from the academy, so I used him in the B team and for the first six months he was average. I arranged the transfer then and he couldn't leave until the summer as he had played for three teams Sporting, Porto, Porto B. He did then improve but, nothing he has done in Russia has made me regret it 17 games no assists 7.01 rating compared to Zeca 22 games 7 assists avg. rating of 7.45

Zeca is a left back from Santos who wasn't a very hot prospect judging from his lack of any youth caps, admittedly he is Brazilian. Scouts highly recommended him coaches agreed he has had 2.5 great seasons and is captain, mainly because he never asked to leave and was happy on an 8k per week contract for ages. I highly recommend him really good.View attachment 997568
Zivkovic was signed mid season as I only noticed he was free then, this meant that I couldn't register him so he would be with the B team where he did do very well but, in one year in the Serie A in 22 games he got one goal and no assists and has done a bit better in the Serie B so again my wingers have done far better.

Kondogbia was decent but, Dourado was better and Maia and Pires have better potential so I wanted to move them up the pecking order so he moved on. He wasn't as good as the scouts felt only just but, enough to make him back up.

Balanta wanted to leave so I negotiated the best deal possible and his 13 games in 1.5 years would indicate I came of better in that transfer.

Lucas Romero again a back up and wasn't great and has been bang on average for Roma, wasn't doing enough to justify his wages and is last two years at Roma he has been poor but, this year he has improved a bit still under 7 rating.

Gil Romero I have signed three times in FM's and twice he was great but, this time he was awful. Brescia sold him to Roma after 1 season for a loss and his last two seasons ratings were 6.54 and 6.45 so not great.

I would argue the 3 Portuguese Premier League titles two Taca de Portugal's and a final, a Portuguese League cup, a Europa League win and a Champions League final in 3 years is successful not just for Porto but for most other teams.

Also the majority of the good players I sell Origi, Keita, Milik, Bittentcourt, Maicon, Aboubakar even going back to Brahimi left because they wanted to play for a better team and I couldn't convince them to stay and I would rather move them on if they want to.

Thanks for the detailed answer! :)

Porto vs Barcelona

A few players have played for both teams, we sold Maicon to them and brought him back while Imbula and Mayke have made Catalonia their home and will most likely play against us.

Barcelona Line Up

View attachment 199724
While it is a good team only 3 players offer a real goal threat however, they pose a massive one. Schar and Alba will be targeted pushing forwards as I feel they are the weak links.

Porto
View attachment 199720
Zeca has to play at right back due to Karavaev's injury but, should do a good job anyway he just has to handle Neymar, while the back up left back has some bloke to Messi to handle.

Kickoff

1st Minute We put together a good move Yarmolenko passes to Herrera who gets it to Lozano wide of the box, he hits in a great cross and Rui Pedro gets between the centre backs and powers in a header it smacks off the post and goes in. Porto lead after just 90 seconds a great start.

32nd Minute Barcelona press forwards the front three exchange passes and push onwards, Suarez played it wide to Neymar who cut it back to Suarez who fired past Burki from 8 yards out, why couldn't he have bitten some one and been banned.

35th Minute Messi hits in a low corner and Mayke volleys it goalwards from 6 yards out it hit off of Yarmolenko who knew nothing about it and Burki dove on the loose ball at Suarez's feet.

38th Minute After some great inter-play Pereyra slipped in Yarmolenko and his shot rolled past the keeper and just outside the post.

Half Time

1-1 and a close game so far either side could lead.

50th Minute A long ball was played up to Suarez, he beat Martins Indi to go in on goal, Burki came out and made himself big and blocked the shot.

60th Minute After a rather long spell of possession Messi passed back to Imbula on the edge of the box and he volleyed a shot into the top corner, the ex-Porto man strikes and celebrated the ***** ****** and *** ** * *****.

68th Minute Pereyra again slipped in Yarmolenko but, on the half volley Yarmolenko ballooned his shot miles over and wasted chance.

85th Minute Shaqiri slips in Imbula, can he grab a second goal? No he shoots right at Burki who parries it and saves Neymar's first rebound and his second hits the post and is cleared.

90th Minute Maia plays a long ball up to Luciano out wide he smacked in a first time cross that Rui Pedro meets with a volley that flies past Bravo at the far post, a great finish.

Full Time

It ends two all but, Barcelona has 2 away goals so we will have to score at the Camp Nou.
View attachment 199711
Chelsea win the first leg v Real 5-0 a great result for them so they will surely be the finalist the winner of this tie will face.

Porto 3-0 Belenenses
View attachment 199710A simple win over a team in poor form the goal of the game was a great free kick by Zeca

Next Up leg 2​

Barcelona vs Porto

The winner of the tie will face Chelsea in the final after they beat Real 5-1.

As we let in two goals we have to win the tie or draw with at least two goals, however keeping the MSN quiet could be a challenge so we may need a couple at least

Barcelona have only made two changes, Ter Stegen replaces Bravo and Pique replaces Schar. We have the same line up as the 2-2 draw.

Kickoff

1st Minute A Neymar long ball played in Suarez, who cut back and then beat Maicon to get back in again Burki gave out and made the finger tip save and Maia hooked the rebound out.

6th Minute Rui Pedro took in a Lozano pass and turned to play in Pereyra, his shot was tipped over the bar by Ter Stegan.

17th Minute Messi plays in Suarez but, he took a big touch and reaching for the shot he poked it wide of the target, another let off.

24th Minute Suarez ends a long passing move by playing in Blind and he rounds Burki and he rounds the keeper and fires in. We get saved by the linesman's flag though as he correctly rules out the goal.

26th Minute A Messi shot deflects to Neymar and he takes a touch to beat a man and fired a shot that Burki saved from close range.

27th Minute Suarez after a run passes to Blind he picks out Neymar who from the edge of the box fires a great shot on goal, Burki makes a good save to tip the effort onto the bar and Martins Indi beat Messi to the rebound to clear it.

30th Minute After stopping a counter Barca move forwards, Messi plays in Suarez and he fires high and wide, fortunately his finishing has been poor today.

Half Time

The half ends nil - nil but, Barca have dominated the game and due to a mix of poor finishing and good goalkeeping it is still even.

Second Half Kickoff

51st Minute A great passing move involving Mayke and Imbula leads to Messi teeing up Suarez and he fires a shot away that Burki does well to hold onto.

57th Minute We make a rare foray into Barca's half Mayke has a cross cleared and Maia launches it long to Luciano out wide. He passes into the middle to Rui Pedro and he smacks an effort from 16 yards out. It smacks off the bar hits Ter Stegan in the back and rolls over the line, we are somehow a goal ahead.

61st Minute Luciano makes a great run and beats a couple of men, his shot is god awful and doesn't even go into the box as it flies miles high and wide.

79th Minute After a long passing move Sergio plays in Suarez and from a tight angle Burki tips the shot behind for a corner.

Full Time
View attachment 199552We FM'd Barcelona as we knock them out with a lucky own goal but, I'll take it. We face Chelsea in the final who we lost to in the Super Cup and are still managed by Mourinho.

View attachment 199551We have Champions League Final number 2 which will be held in Old Trafford and again will face the defending champions.

View attachment 199549

Last Two League Games

We have two unimportant league games left but, the last game still has some meaning as it is Benfica.

Tondela 0-2 Porto
View attachment 199534We have a comfortable two goal win over Tondela to get another three points. Yarmolenko got us ahead after 25 minutes Lozano was tackled in the box and Yarmolenko slammed in the loose ball. Pereyra grabbed a late insurance goal 6 minutes from time Zeca passed to him in the box, and Pereyra slammed his shot in with a powerful finish.

Benfica 1-5 Porto
View attachment 199533An amazing win to end the season on a great high as we hammer Benfica in the last game of the season and ensure they will be in the Europa League next year. A wonderful end to a great season with four second half goals. Josip Drmic had us behind 6 minutes after kickoff he cut inside well from out wide and curled his effort inside the post and out of the reach of Burki. Rui Pedro tied the scores up after 25 minutes Yarmolenko headed down a Lozano cross and Rui Pedro half volleyed his effort past the keeper. Within two minutes of half time we got the lead Rui Pedro chipped a pass to Malcom and he headed it down and fired a shot into the far post. After 53 minutes Herrera extended the lead Martins Indi headed on a corner to Maicon who's volley deflected onto Martins Indi and set up Herrera to place his effort low into the bottom corner. After 62 minutes Martins Indi crashed the bar with a header from a Zeca free kick and won the race to poke in the rebound and make it four one. Yarmolenko finished the goals off scoring the rebound of a Pereyra shot.

Final League Table

View attachment 199532
We end with 77 points, 15 ahead of second place Guimaraes who drew on the last day of the season with Sporting so will make the group stages of the Champions League, hopefully they use the money well. Nacional will be in the Europa League with Freisenbichler being vital to the 6th place finish. Chaves goes down on head to head and Tondela were a point below them so it was tight.

WOW !!!!! What a performance with Barca !! I must give you a lot of credit not only for the win but because you predicted it too !!

WOW !!!!! What a performance with Barca !! I must give you a lot of credit not only for the win but because you predicted it too !!

Thanks, Burki was key with a great game. Always have to believe that your team can win, and Barcelona are a very old team late in the season so that helped

Champions League Final
Chelsea vs Porto

Last year's Champions take on last year's Europa League winners as both teams look to complete treble's Chelsea won the league and FA Cup, while Porto won the league and league cup.

The last game ended 5-2 in Chelsea's favour but, they sold Berahino who scored twice and got a lucky goal.

Injury News

View attachment 199410
Porto will be missing long term injuries Karavaev and Lincoln. A week before the match Martins Indi strained his stomach muscles so we miss the final.

Chelsea have no major injury concerns.

Line Ups
View attachment 199412

Verdasca will replace Martins Indi at centre back and Zeca continues at right back in the Champions League. A normal line up other than that.

View attachment 199411
Chelsea opt for a slightly more attacking 4-2-3-1, the defence looks solid and the attacking players have kill and goals in them so it will be a challenge.

Kick off

Chelsea get the final at Old Trafford underway.

6th Minute After Arana wins the ball back Porto move forward Pereyra and Yarmolenko play a good 1-2 and Pereyra slips in Rui Pedro, can he finish? Yes!!! A first time shot low across the keeper and in, underdogs Porto take an early lead.

7th Minute Chelsea press forwards after kick off, Zouma passes to Cuadrado and he hits it long up to Baptistao and has played him in. Burki comes rushing out and just reaches the shot and pushes it behind for a corner, a god save.

16th Minute Leo Baptistao intercepts a throw in and is past the defence Burki makes a decent save but, it was a poor effort from the position for Baptistao.

18th Minute Maicon is booked

23rd Minute Matic is booked

27th Minute Chelsea with a nice passing move find Cuadrado out wide his cross is spilled by Burki to Baptistao but, he is a lethal as Danny Welbeck as Zeca makes a great block to save a goal and Lozano clears the danger.

30th Minute Zeca swings in a corner it's headed to clear to Rui Pedro on the edge of the box, he tees up Yarmolenko who fires a rocket at the far corner. Somehow Courtois is able to push it behind for a corner, a great save.

40th Minute Azpilicueta is booked

41st Minute Hazard plays in Leo Bapistao, Burki checks his phone decides to order a PS5 on Amazon, Baptistao hits the post and Arana clears it. Burki looks up from entering his credit card details to check out the reason for the noise.

Half Time

Porto up by one but, if Baptistao brought his finishing boots it could be another story. Burki has also been good.

Second Half Kickoff

Porto get the second half underway.

60th Minute Matic with a throw in to Baptistao, Maicon needlessly trips him out wide and gets his second yellow card. 30 minutes to defend with 10 men. Due to Martins Indi's injury I have no centre back's so have to go three at the back.

67th Minute Fabregas is the latest to get a booking

76th Minute Mario Fernandes sees yellow

84th Minute Verdasca makes a poor clearance but, makes a great tackle right after. Matic passes t Fabregas he icks out Welbeck who slides in Oscar and he fires past Burki to level late on. We have to hold out for six minutes to force extra time.

90+! Rui Pires is booked.

End of 90 Minutes

Extra Time with ten men and this is the formation I will be usingView attachment 199407
The goal is to keep them out and possibly counter once or twice if Chelsea overcommit looking for a winner.

Start of Extra Time

99th Minute All going well so far Burki with a long goal kick and we keep the ball in Chelsea's half. Rui Pedro tries to go on a run but, is tripped by Fabregas who receives his second yellow card. 10 vs 10 but, I will stick with the defensive tactic as I am out of subs.

100th Minute Mauri passes to Lozano and he gets into the box but, his shot is poor and easily saved.

Half Time in Extra Time

The second half of extra time just has 4 bookings and no real action so

Penalties

The Champions League Final goes to Penalties in the stadium of the team Chelsea lost to on penalties in a Champions League final. We do lack attacking players for penalties is the big concern.

Chelsea will shoot first.

Hazard places his shot well and Burki can't reach it. 1-0

The reliable Yarmolenko steps up, and sends the keeper the wrong way. 1-1

Ocscar the goal scorer, hits it right down the middle and Burki dives right. 2-1

Rui Pedro the other goal scorer steps he also goes down the middle but, Courtois stood tall and saves the penalty 2-1

Willian steps up and goes left as does Burki who pushes it away, a big save and we have both missed one. 2-1

Lozano for his first penalty for Porto, goes down the middle and the keeper dives right, unfortunately it flies abut 5 meters over the goal. 2-1 advantage back to Chelsea.

Matic for Chelsea formerly of rival Benfica, he goes low to his right as does Burki who makes another big save to keep it level 2-1

Arana the left back is up, and his is unsaveable and slams into the roof of the net, Courtois guessed right but, was never saving it. 2-2 level again

Mario Fernandes for Chelsea, the right back steps up and goes down the middle as Burki moved early to his right, a decent penalty 3-2.

​Thiago Maia steps up for Porto and has to score, he places the ball down and starts his run up...

Sorry for the delay had to do an exam and that was where I ended.

Back to where we were Thiago Maia having to score a penalty to keep us in the Champions League Final.

Maia steps up and calmly sends Courtois the wrong way and his penalty is in. That makes it 3-3 and we are into sudden death now.

Cesar Azpilicueta steps up for Chelsea, and his penalty is unsaveable, mainly because it went a couple of yards wide and high of the target. We have a chance to win the Champions League with a penalty.

The man to take the penalty that could give us the Champions League is Jose Mauri. Mauri starts his run up and goes high down the middle and Courtois dives to his right. Mauri's penalty slams into the back of the net and we are the Champions of Europe.

Chelsea 1(3-4)p 1 Porto
View attachment 199326We sneak past Chelsea on penalties to win the Champions League a great moment. Burki had another big game in Europe especially with the two massive penalty saves. Rui Pedro was also key scoring all of the goals in the semi final and final.

View attachment 199325
Zeca is the player who gets to lift Big Ears as Porto claim a third Champions League title the first since Mourinho.

View attachment 199324
We get what I would call a treble and not count the Super Cup. A very successful season and a wonderful Champions League win that we will defend next year.

I would be pleased to keep this squad but, teams from Europe are interested in lots of them and some of them are wanting to move to bigger leagues.​

I find that funny. You win the Champions League and they want to leave! Anyway congrats man you must have been so nervous watching those penalties...

I find that funny. You win the Champions League and they want to leave! Anyway congrats man you must have been so nervous watching those penalties...

Yeah we are ranked 13th in reputation and the league has a low rep as well. Thanks, yeah was nervous especially after the Lozano miss

Other League Results

Forgot to screenshot but, Liverpool won the Europa League so we will face them in the European Super Cup

View attachment 199038

View attachment 199037
View attachment 199035
View attachment 199034
View attachment 199033

View attachment 199032

Our B team almost won the title but, lost on the last day of the season to Varzim so Benfica's B team won the title, I would like to get a 1-1 next season if possible

Also in Greece Olympiakos got a ninth title in a row as they dominate​

First Ten Days Outgoings

Fresh from winning the pinnacle of European Club football most of the players who helped to win have decided to leave for a better league, team or more cash. Lots of clubs were happy to help them achieve that goal so I was in the position of trying to get as much cash as possible for them.

A lot of teams have also targeted members of staff but, they have all stayed loyal

Roman Burki
View attachment 199030A week after his two great penalty saves gave hm legendary status I rejected a bid from Monaco and he was unhappy as he wanted to play in a better league, although I'm sure his 80k a week raise had nothing to do with it. A year after arriving for 2.9 million he leaves for 20 million increasing to 25 million if he plays ten game for Switzerland.

Christofer Gonzales

The AMC who was key for FCP B leaves for Club America in Mexico. A 6.5 million euro fee a year after he joined on a free, a very nice piece of business and some good profit.

Leon Goretzka

Had an injury plagued two years at the club and there was no room for him so he becomes the latest player to join Everton. We make 4 million in profit as he goes for 11 million.

Ricardo Pereira

After a lot of loan spells he makes a move to Celta Vigo for 2.9 million a small profit and hopefully he does well at Celta.

Vladimir Rodic
View attachment 199029Bought last year for 1.8 after a loan spell he moves to Saint Etienne for 7 million euros, another solid piece of business.

Luciano
View attachment 199028A decision I agonised over but, I had better options up front so it was the best option for both parties. Luciano leaves to join Koln for 17.75 million a massive profit on the 1.7 spent on him. He will be fondly remembered for his second leg hat trick vs Man City.

Tommie Hoban

He is sold for 3 million to Cardiff so we make a small profit on him, as was the goal of signing him.

Manuel Lanzini
View attachment 199027
Unhappy with a lack of first team football he is moved on for a big profit. Sampdoria sign him for 10 million a year after we brought him in on a free so I'm happy.

Lionel Laborda

A decent bit of business joined on a free went out on a loan with a monthly fee and then sold for a decent fee. Laborda leaves Gaziantepspor for 650k a small profit but, profit nonetheless.

Caio
View attachment 199026After five loan spells Caio leaves permanently for 5.5 million euros to Perugia. A good profit for us.

Teddy Bishop

The English AMC who joined form Ipswich leaves to return to England. Sheffield United stumped up 1.8 million to sign him, the league 1 team spending more than most Portuguese Premier League teams can on 1 player.

Carlos Soler

A bit more profit added to him as Verioa where he was on loan pay 230k so he returns permanently. Another small profit but, they all add up