Portsmouth to go into liquidation... or have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, the club will bounce back with a new name.

Portsmouth Town F.C.

always liked Portsmouth and their supporters are great. Will miss those ledgendary drums from Fratton Park

Its a sad day for football when Wayne Rooney can sign a £150k a week contract and Portsmouth go out of buisness.

I'm all for jokes and that, but this really isn't funny, this is serious. :(

I'm not trying to be funny. I am being serious.

Look what happened to Chester City. Didn't they come back? Sure, the new team may be unheard of but Portsmouth will eventually come back.

hope this doesnt offend any Portsmouth fans but if the club is liquidised, who will you support? A new team or just no one?

Surely if the club gets liquidated sacha looses out on his money anyway?

hope this doesnt offend any Portsmouth fans but if the club is liquidised, who will you support? A new team or just no one?

PU...Havant & waterlooville

Mr Portsmouth's ******!

_45328471_pompeyfan_416.jpg

Never really though about it tbh :S

My Uncle and cousins support Fulham, so maybe sort of 'follow' them but I dunno. Probably support whatever team get's recreated under the name of Portsmouth FC etc.

Such a shame, is it pretty much guaranteed then? So sad :'(

Support Vale now Max

this is very bad, for a club that I truly like a lot :(

I was really wanting to play with them for a Challenge on 11, anyway, sorry to everyone involved with the club, this is one of the things people hate about football :'(

such good fans best fans in england dont deserve it :S

One of the best groups of fans in England. As a leeds fan I know what its like to be close to it. Feel sorry for all their fans.

Will always remember our local Leeds group bumping into a Pompey lot and sharing a few beers with them.

Really hope they pull through.

YES!!!!!!!!! POMPEY SCUM WILL GO! but i do feel sorry for them...a bit....

Least we'll be in a league :p
The **** is your problem? I'm pretty sure if this was Liverpool you'd be mega ****** off with anyone trying to rip into them at that point. Fair enough if we were your rivals or something but we're not, leave off. Stop being a complete and utter *** and jog on, if you can do that without getting a stitch after 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.