Portsmouth to go into liquidation... or have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky Pompie

I feel sorry for everyone around the club especially the fans

Least we'll be in a league :p

I am ashamed to say your a liverpool fan,
No need in that at all.

We weren't doing well last month and Pompy fans supported us, even utd fans supported us.

Thats just sad, Laughing at a club whose supported well, and has done well over the recent years...

We felt like **** since 2007 when the yanks took over, I just cant imagine how pompy fans feel.

I am sorry for nobs like Danny laughing at your club going. You will be missed.

He is a *****, don't even argue. I don't mean good as in good the club is going bust, far from it.
Try sitting next to him in a game.. My ears were actually wrecked.

So does anyone fancy donating £100m odd?

He is a *****, don't even argue. I don't mean good as in good the club is going bust, far from it.

Ahh sorry mate got the wrong end of the stick ...

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Would do if i had it mate :S

Unlucky Pompey. Even though Reading & Pompey aren't exactly 'friends', it's sad to see them 'go'..

On a brighter note for me anyway, I'd welcome back Sonko and Kitson to the madejski anyday. ;)

If I was super rich i would buy the club, Clear the debt, sell it and then buy shelbourne and get them to pwn and that is being honest

Must say Portsmouth away in the fa cup a few years ago was one of the best away days ive been too so far
gonna be sad to see em go :/

Such as shame, dad is from portsmouth so i always follow their results and always loved going to fratton park to support united.

sad day for portsmouth fans and football one the oldest clubs in england such a shame

YES!!!!!!!!! POMPEY SCUM WILL GO! but i do feel sorry for them...a bit....
Typical Scummer, can't wait to Southampton v Brentford when we will abuse the **** out of you c*nts; went to Portsmouth v Spurs in the FA Cup Semi Final in the Pompey End and all I can say is that Pompey fans don't deserve this. Loyal, loud fans who sang their hearts out for the whole match. Hope Gaydamak can do one; Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up.

YES!!!!!!!!! POMPEY SCUM WILL GO! but i do feel sorry for them...a bit....

***** and in your sig it says your managing them.......... Lmao no wonder this country is going down the pan.

I am very sorry for all you Portsmouth fans, its never nice when this happens. Unfortuneatly when clubs get into debt its only the fans that suffer. Unfortuneatly for Portsmouth they have fallen but it will now set an example for every club in England to manage finances.

Last edited:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacha-Gaydamak-what-a-*****/128240996714?v=info

Join. Now. Everyone. Yes. Awesome.

Why does it have to be Pompey? The best fans possibly in England shouldn't have to suffer like this.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacha-Gaydamak-what-a-*****/128240996714?v=info

Join. Now. Everyone. Yes. Awesome.

sorry max mate as am from southampton i do have my limits but am sure plenty will join ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.