Portsmouth to go into liquidation... or have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty rich.

Unlucky for Pompey, hopefully this past 18 months or so will get the FA to realise we need more thorough examinations of potential owners. Hopefully this Fit and Proper Persons test is the real deal.

Good luck to Pompey, and the fans.

Last edited:
Aww man, i really liked Pompy, will the players just get released ? And Kitson has only just joined, bet he feels down ...

YES!!!!!!!!! POMPEY SCUM WILL GO! but i do feel sorry for them...a bit....
I find your sig really quite ironic..

But fair play, if this was Saints in our position I'd be laughing at it.

the **** is your problem? I'm pretty sure if this was liverpool you'd be mega ****** off with anyone trying to rip into them at that point. Fair enough if we were your rivals or something but we're not, leave off. Stop being a complete and utter *** and jog on, if you can do that without getting a stitch after 10 seconds.

lol

not that sad really, the owners were **** and ran the club badly, plus its only a football team people will get over it.

The **** is your problem? I'm pretty sure if this was Liverpool you'd be mega ****** off with anyone trying to rip into them at that point. Fair enough if we were your rivals or something but we're not, leave off. Stop being a complete and utter *** and jog on, if you can do that without getting a stitch after 10 seconds.

Why react? He's just trying to provoke you, just leave it.

Honestly, if I wasn't 5 points away from a ban, I would abuse the absolute living ******* **** out of you right now.

Does anyone know if the club can be saved by a late buyer etc?

Ok, lets keep the personal abuse to a minimum, even if the person is really, really... really fat.

Honestly, if I wasn't 5 points away from a ban, I would abuse the absolute living ******* **** out of you right now.

Not sure, but i kind of know how you feel mate when we got a winding up order... I feel for you, Pompy and the fans

I wonder if I could take the points for you Max, I'd happily take some points if it meant you got to let out your frustrations on Danny.. he was being a ****..

Danny - Stop being a harsh ******* ****. You didn't like it when it was about Pool so lay off yeah.

From Max.

No football fan deserves to go through this. :S

This happens all the time at a Non-League level of football and there fans don't get there opinions voiced in the press and the FA don't listen up.

Hopefully now the FA help clubs and most importantly of all, there fans.

A sad day for football indeed, if this does happen. Never, ever give up hope, though, not until it's positive the club is dead. Palace were saved a mere twenty minutes before extinction, lets hope Pompey are too.

Mr Portsmouth's ******!

_45328471_pompeyfan_416.jpg

Good.

It's very doubtful that they could.

Like you mentioned before the £100m+ debt that is crushing the club would keep away the majority of people who'd want to take over.

You'd have to wish on another insanely rich Arab to take over and become the Championship version of Manchester City.

Or, that Singaporean businessman might come in, too. Or that Chinese guy?

Only ones I can think of at the mo'.

Status
Not open for further replies.