Hail, nice tactics by the way, working fine for me so far at Arsenal. For training what percent do you have the schedule bar set at?

Hail, nice tactics by the way, working fine for me so far at Arsenal. For training what percent do you have the schedule bar set at?

20% match training, set to Attacking Movement at all times.

I don't get why when I seem to use these possession tactics that I create a load of chances dominate possession but I don't get any clear cut chances. Then the team just goes down the pitch and scores. Its really annoying. I've got the players for each position as well. Bony and Werner up front. Vintinho out on the wing. Holtby and tiote in midfield etc.

Wtf, this tactic is really good! I usually only try out the tactics that comes from threads with many posts, because usually those are the ones that stands out in some way. But I thought I just give this one a try, because I had the perfect players for the team. And you can bet I'm kicking *** right now.

Playing as a Manchester United side in year 2016, won 8 games in a row now, conceded 2 goals lol.. Thanks for sharing mate!

Btw. is the 4222 version updated for the latest patch?

EDIT: And now I'm getting thrashed badly, as the away games keeps coming in... Can you take a screenshot of your match and general training preparation?

Last edited:
Beaten away 5-0 against AC Milan, and 5=2 away against Dortmund in the CL-groups.

...but then I added Jassar's match preparations, aaaand I'm back on the winning streak!

View attachment 437677

Last edited:
I started using this tactic mid sept. Played 4 matches - all wins. Three cleansheets, scoring 15 and conseeded only 1.

I've used the 4-2-3-1 home and away, with defensive pos as match preb. No OI's

I have tweaked the IF settings a little, nothing else.

This is what the tactic can do for you..

View attachment 406006View attachment 406008

Nice job making the tactic :D

Hey mate , im playing as Arsenal as well . what did u do in the IF settings ?

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try out this match preparation and see how it goes for me.

Do you got any tactic for 14.2? :)

If there is im interesting to test one at Eintracht Frankfurt!

Is there a 14.2.0 update for the 4-2-2-2, this was pretty good earlier, and i dont have a consistanly decent 4-4-2 formation in the bank..

Is there a 14.2.0 update for the 4-2-2-2, this was pretty good earlier, and i dont have a consistanly decent 4-4-2 formation in the bank..

I am testing my tactic with the new 14.2.0, and it actually works better than before, mainly because they seemed to have improved the scoring on clear-cut chances. I am quite please with it in 14.2!

Do you got any tactic for 14.2? :)

If there is im interesting to test one at Eintracht Frankfurt!

Hello. The 4-2-3-1, in particular, seems to be even better in the new update (14.2). I am testing now with a new Southampton save, and I will post results later. But so far, it is doing very well.

Hello. The 4-2-3-1, in particular, seems to be even better in the new update (14.2). I am testing now with a new Southampton save, and I will post results later. But so far, it is doing very well.

Cheers, should i use the 4-3-3 as an away tactic even on 14.2?! Anyting particular to change either i am home or away?

thanks

I use the 4-3-3 against the top, top teams away.

Ok, great! So nothing to change away from home if i stick with the 4231? :) The link to v3, were is it? At the OP its only v2 and original...? :/ Btw, you havent updated the 433?

cheers

Ok, great! So nothing to change away from home if i stick with the 4231? :) The link to v3, were is it? At the OP its only v2 and original...? :/ Btw, you havent updated the 433?

cheers

Just updated the link in the OP :)

Just updated the link in the OP :)

Fantastic! Do you think i could change the role of the forward on v3 from CF to Poacher? :)

And, will it work with lower league side teams, such as Frankfurt!?

Thanks

Fantastic! Do you think i could change the role of the forward on v3 from CF to Poacher? :)

And, will it work with lower league side teams, such as Frankfurt!?

Thanks

Actually, that would not work. Because this is a possession tactic, you need the striker to drop back and play an all-around type of game. If you set him as a poacher, he will just stay with the last defender and not work towards the passing game. The best roles for the striker in my tactics are CF, F9, and Trequartista. The others won't work as well.

I am testing my tactic with the new 14.2.0, and it actually works better than before, mainly because they seemed to have improved the scoring on clear-cut chances. I am quite please with it in 14.2!

I'll keep an eye out.