ltfcwoody

Reaction score
show off your biggest signings and who you signed them for.

Probably a regen called Joyce for £35million from city to Bolton

Bought giorgio chiellini for liverpool for 60mil on fm 10. Bit over valued but everyone was so dear on fm 10!

A regen, Jamal Husson, the best right back in the world for £105m from ManU to HJK.

I don't like to spend loads, but I bough Hulk and Di Santo for a combined fee of 40m

I bought Hulk for a fee of 34 mil...i think he cost me a lot of money but he worths it (from Porto to my Tottenham squad)

I got Fabregas for free by cheating. ;)

Nah, I think my best so far in terms of performance is Mata for £35.5m

Haven't managed a big club on 11 yet, but on FM10 I'd say Elia for £17.5m was the best signing for value I made. Either him or Akinfeev on a free. Signed people like Veloso for £15m, swapped Affellay for Diego, and bought Munian for £21m after a blistering season for Athletic, but he never paid dividends.

I asked the Man City board to by Fabregas.
They said yes and spent 93 millions on him.

On FM10 it was Messi to Real for 140 millions after about 5 seasons.

lionel messi - 38 million pounds on FM09 after 4-5 seasons played
edin dzeko for free on FM11 3rd year : )

FM 2009 - Cristiano Ronaldo to AC Milan for 135 M, 3 season
FM 2010 - 120M Cesc Fabregas to Manchester City
FM 2011 - Edin Dzeko to Manchester City, 35 M

I've never EVER spent more than £20 million on a player. Think my largest buy was Hamsik to Chelsea in FM10 for £20 million.

However, I have managed to sell for ridiculous amounts. Essein to Barcelona for £55 million, Rooney to Real Madrid for £96 million, and a few world class regens for about £20-£40 million as well.