Post your bullying experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 11K
This once time, at space camp, some G was getting all up in my grill, about how the moons gravitational pull was smaller than that of my mother. I then proceeded to shove my telescope up his ****...

... along with an octopus...

... safe to say, he ended up dying of aids.

True story.

Was this the "facebook is a powerful thing" guy Dunc?

He was solid, fair play to him.

I think when I was younger I considered myself to be bullied, but looking back on it now, I don't think it was as bad as I thought it was. Having said that, there was one guy who I was in a boarding house with for 5 years who I felt constantly picked on me, whether it was my weight, my lack of vocabulary, or the fact I couldn't handle social situations well. I think I once flipped out at him and somehow managed to make his leg bleed by kicking him oO) (thankfully he doesn't go to the same uni as me) but since I have gone to uni there's been none of that happening at all. It does seem that people do mature and don't make fun of things that make a person individual.

this guy kept smacking me pushing me and tripping me up so one time i just turned around and smacked him in the face.... yea then he got me in a headlock and tried to punch me but kinda missed like glanced my head and hit the wall and broke his knuckles was hilarious :) my mates stepped in as well so now he dosen't do **** anymore

What is IRC?

Also how does everyone seem to break a nose, knuckle etc. When i got in fights they were always little scaps that ended both of us getting told to make up. :P

Ooo eerrr, calm down, it was only a joke? oO)

Your seriously infracting me for that ? It was a simple question, I'll accept the infraction for going off topic, I understand it was a joke but you made abotu 3 others previously if you notice around this forum everyone always posts things such as "it was funny the first time" yet everyone always seems to find every single one of your jokes hilarious. Yes the first few where funny.. but I don't see the need to try suck up to you because your a mod ? which people do surely you realise this yourself..

I'll probably get infracted for this aswell however you kind of went of your forum rules in my infraction by calling me a mug :) very nice.

Liam IRC is a chat that many users on the forum use to talk on. Search it in the search topic you will get a better idea of it.

yet everyone always seems to find every single one of your jokes hilarious.

You mean.. they are not hilarious? Lame. Maybe other people find them amusing, if you do not, no need to accuse people of 'sucking up' because they do. :)

After all, it's all about opinion.

Suppose I better give myself an off topic infraction now.

You mean.. they are not hilarious? Lame. Maybe other people find them amusing, if you do not, no need to accuse people of 'sucking up' because they do. :)

After all, it's all about opinion.

Suppose I better give myself an off topic infraction now.

Some of them are funny Yes. But after someone uses the same jokes a couple of times it becomes boring. As I said in the post if it was many other people they would comment "It was funny the first time" Seen it many times.

Anyway I'll stop going off topic also. Apologise for the inconvience but it was my opinion also and I bet other people have the same opinion of the sucking up but are too afraid to say incase they recieve and infraction :).

I live in Iceland and here it's nearly nobody doin that, if someone is the other kids back him up and this guy say no more! Ive' read that and its almost everybody who've been bullying or been bullied that's not like that here. Move to Iceland!

"When the gangs in Iceland walk around our snowhouses in Reykjavik and steal our clothes and my one an only shoes!"

Lucas21 you just posted the above in another thread.... derp ;)

Last edited:
"When the gangs in Iceland walk around our snowhouses in Reykjavik and steal our clothes and my one an only shoes!"

Lucas21 you just posted the above in another thread.... derp ;)

Okei that was a joke, very funny joke.. (K)

Some of them are funny Yes. But after someone uses the same jokes a couple of times it becomes boring. As I said in the post if it was many other people they would comment "It was funny the first time" Seen it many times.

Anyway I'll stop going off topic also. Apologise for the inconvience but it was my opinion also and I bet other people have the same opinion of the sucking up but are too afraid to say incase they recieve and infraction :).

I agree with you, my last ban was a post that if a Mod posted it would be given 10 likes and not infraction - worthy, sometimes the forum can be slightly bias, I will as well go back on topic, Tubbt bullies me all the time, he can be such a wind up. :wub:

Never bullied, never will.

People have attempted to cyber-bully me a few times but miserably failed.. half of them got frustrated and ended up getting ****** off.. the other half just stopped after realising I wasn't arsed.

I was once bullied by 43,519,895 people. They were all calling me names in the playground one day (and one even tried to shove an octopus up my **** :()so I knocked 20,000,000 of them out with one punch whilst simultaneously riding a unicycle and juggling chainsaws. I then got off the unicycle and choke-slammed the other 23,519,895 other people, thus knocking them out.

Edit - Oops. Got this thread mixed up with 'post an untrue story about you knocking people out'. My bad.

I was once bullied by 43,519,895 people. They were all calling me names in the playground one day (and one even tried to shove an octopus up my **** :()so I knocked 20,000,000 of them out with one punch whilst simultaneously riding a unicycle and juggling chainsaws. I then got off the unicycle and choke-slammed the other 23,519,895 other people, thus knocking them out.

Edit - Oops. Got this thread mixed up with 'post an untrue story about you knocking people out'. My bad.

You forgot about how many peoples noses you broke.

Back