Post your bullying experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter I3east
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 11K
I'm aloud one retarded post a day ;)

I have never actually been bullied believe it or not, but I have always stood up for those who have.

I call bullshit. Your bullied on this forum all the time man :( for your retardedness :wub:

I have bullied someone before years ago but looking back I don't understand why I done it, I was a popular boy in school so didn't need to show off. Feel like such a **** and see the boy I bullied now a days and just put my head down and walk past him because I feel ashamed and guilty at what I done.

Also in college a boy wasn't exactly bullied but this boy who was very quiet was there we had all went a trip away for a bonding thing to get to know each other and 2 boys filled his shoes with water and put them in the freezer. I found it hilarious but felt really sorry for the boy as he was alright to talk too. He left the college.

Apart from that a few family members have been bullied and I coach a football team were sometimes people try to call people names but I try to cut it out as much as possible.

I call bullshit. Your bullied on this forum all the time man :( for your retardedness :wub:

I have bullied someone before years ago but looking back I don't understand why I done it, I was a popular boy in school so didn't need to show off. Feel like such a **** and see the boy I bullied now a days and just put my head down and walk past him because I feel ashamed and guilty at what I done.

Also in college a boy wasn't exactly bullied but this boy who was very quiet was there we had all went a trip away for a bonding thing to get to know each other and 2 boys filled his shoes with water and put them in the freezer. I found it hilarious but felt really sorry for the boy as he was alright to talk too. He left the college.

Apart from that a few family members have been bullied and I coach a football team were sometimes people try to call people names but I try to cut it out as much as possible.

Ugh, at college I like to think that people are mature enough to just ignore their differences and get on with it. They do at mine anyway.

Ugh, at college I like to think that people are mature enough to just ignore their differences and get on with it. They do at mine anyway.

See the weird thing is aswell.. It was two of the oldest people on the course that done it. I was the youngest and one of the most mature mate. I hate bullies and hated myself for doing it safe to say I grew up though.

when i was in school i was playing football and left my stuff and went to toilet and came back and one of my shoes went never found it XD

when i was in school i was playing football and left my stuff and went to toilet and came back and one of my shoes went never found it XD

Before and after all pe lessons at my school you get the usual Trainers going in bins or put up in this little hole thing in the ceilling of the changing room etc.

in my school they used to throw peoples stuff in the shower in PE. i always used to sit with my stuff

i know this is a place to write you experiences on being bullied and i dont mean to offend anyone but come on... the amount of bullshit that is coming out of you keyboards (mouths) is ridiculous, apparently you all break peoples noses because they call you smelly... or something like that, this is a place to post you experiences not a thread to post what you saw last night on WWE..

Yeah, i have bullied once and i feel bad for it :S It was towards a ginger kid though |)

Im ginger :'(

But to the point i never bullied anybody. Got bullied when i was about 14,guy started making stuff up bout me and pushed me against a wall. I kneed him in the chest and socked him in the nose. Knocked him out and broke his nose. Needless to say i have never been picked on since.

How come everyone on this site seems to win every fight their in :O

Cos we're all 'ard (and nobody's brave enough to admit it).

Never have bullied anybody and never been bullied. Everybody sometime in their lives gets the old 'I'll smash you' verbal, including myself, but none of them went through with it.

I did punch a 17 year old after a football match, does that count? I'm 19 by the way.

Meh, I've lost fights, it's ****. Rather win them. Most of the stories in here are bullshit though. Closest I have ever came to being bullied is playing footie, got spat on twice in a match (they were trying to get me sent off, I have a short temper). I never retaliated, got on with it, went up to one of the lads after the game, he was like 'oh sorry mate, it was nothing personal'. Was gonna give him a crack but chances are I'd have been fined or some ****. :S

Some lad called my girlfriend (at the time) a slag a while back. Had him a fight and lost, was slightly disappointed, but that's not even close to bullying as I offered him the fight. :$

I did punch a 17 year old after a football match, does that count? I'm 19 by the way.

Obvious bullying.

(K)

Meh, I've lost fights, it's ****. Rather win them. Most of the stories in here are bullshit though. Closest I have ever came to being bullied is playing footie, got spat on twice in a match (they were trying to get me sent off, I have a short temper). I never retaliated, got on with it, went up to one of the lads after the game, he was like 'oh sorry mate, it was nothing personal'. Was gonna give him a crack but chances are I'd have been fined or some ****. :S

Lol probably around 90% of all my fights (not had many but it's more than around 10, say) have come from playing football. I have a short temper but only at football, I'm rather calm off the pitch. If there's any fight during or after the game I'm normally there. I remember when I was playing under-16 football vs. a fierce rival team - they were all wankers on the pitch but off, they were pretty tidy - and there was a fight in the last minute. I'd come off previously due to a knee injury but that didn't stop me getting involved ^^) they had big boys though and they were all from rough areas of the town so they got the best digs.

One of my mates from school (lost contact with him now :'() beat up a lad 4 years younger than him in a game of Bulldogs once. He gave him a fair fight though, his boy was huge XD

Theres always a bigger fish. And when it comes looking most bullies run crying to the nearest teacher/cop (cos they're so 'ard).

I live in America now and ive not seen one incident of bullying, im very observant and usually pick up on things like that. Must be a british thing. Or maybe its because if you bully someone here they bring a gun into school and you arent going home :)

Lol probably around 90% of all my fights (not had many but it's more than around 10, say) have come from playing football. I have a short temper but only at football, I'm rather calm off the pitch. If there's any fight during or after the game I'm normally there. I remember when I was playing under-16 football vs. a fierce rival team - they were all wankers on the pitch but off, they were pretty tidy - and there was a fight in the last minute. I'd come off previously due to a knee injury but that didn't stop me getting involved ^^) they had big boys though and they were all from rough areas of the town so they got the best digs.

One of my mates from school (lost contact with him now :'() beat up a lad 4 years younger than him in a game of Bulldogs once. He gave him a fair fight though, his boy was huge XD

Yeah, I've been sent off like 7 times playing football. If I remember correctly, only one of them was for a foul, well, I got 2 yellows. Fighting is a regular occurence in our league, 22 short-tempered scouse bastards on a pitch is never good. ;)

**** thing is they're clamping down on it, so the normal fine you'd get for a sending off 30 quid I think, is doubled if it is for fighting.

I've had loads of fights, loads of them when I was younger and our whole school though they were hard (including me). Only ever lost 2 actual fights, someone put me on my **** in a footie match though and was instantly sent off, I never saw him after it. XD

Sigh, grow up.

:P Sorry don't eat me XD

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Serious answer this time, Got bullied alot in primary of all the "chavs" but all want to be friends in secondary when they found out i was actually quite smart lets just say i know who my real friends are.

Back