Post Your Desktop

The wallpaper is a PSD that I can change to colours/design etc.

how to post the image?i have upload it but never show up

Newest one. Will be installing some new theme stuff tonight.
lobJ8.png

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Finally got new style in -
5RK79.jpg

Newest one. Will be installing some new theme stuff tonight.
lobJ8.png

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Finally got new style in -
5RK79.jpg

Geek..

Although, that is sexual.

That took me about 10 minutes to do. just had to make sure I backed up original dll files first.

In that case - Epic geek!

Did you create those icons?

A few I had to for FM(footballer), Poker one, and a few others. i think the pack is on DA, but I have had them a while, just never had the right style to use them.

A few I had to for FM(footballer), Poker one, and a few others. i think the pack is on DA, but I have had them a while, just never had the right style to use them.

How did you make 'em?
I seriously need some new ones, but I can't seem to find any I like.

Anyone wanna link me some cool icons or anything to spruce up my desktop???

How did you make 'em?
I seriously need some new ones, but I can't seem to find any I like.

Get a png of the logo, cut any shadows etc, then give a colour/gradient overlay. Add reflection, done.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Anyone wanna link me some cool icons or anything to spruce up my desktop???

No, not really.

Brighton's Amex stadium (unfinished) from the air. I recently had to wipe my whole computer so theres not much on there.

desktop.png

I don't see why people with one monitor go through so much trouble with their desktop. I know I used to in the past (before Windows 7) but these days I never see my desktop other than when my computer has just started (which is very rare as those on IRC will tell you).

What it looks like when it starts up...
szLzV.jpg

Within about 5 seconds of using it...
dyGRb.png

XviMf.png

whats the website that was linked in one of frank's posts as i cant find it :(