Post Your Desktop

You should get rid of Kazaa to, I didn't even know that still existed. Limewire is where it is at..

**** off Douy, Limewires *****

Limewire Pros where its at!

Yeah, thats what I have. When you try to search for a specific song on limewire it comes up "Search Too Specific" which is just annoying

if anyone wants LW Pro, ive got a trick to get it

That trick wouldn't happen to be search for Limewire PRO on limewire would it? Cause thats how I got it....

Well heres my desktop. Not to everyones taste i know, but its clean and easy on the eye

if you would be kind enough gregor......

Nemesis has a desktop like me :) Loads of icons that we don't need, I've got rid of some of mine now though ;)

Lloyd said:
Nemesis has a desktop like me :) Loads of icons that we don't need, I've got rid of some of mine now though ;)
Indeed and I downloaded that Object Dock also which is pretty nifty, actually, I kinda liked it the way I had it before, looks a bit empty now, would be fantastic if I could get rid of the two desktop icons that won’t go away mind. Go back to the screenie that I posted and check out cmrev_rut and 422(2), they’re what I mean in that when I try to send them to the recycle bin it says cannot delete so and so because it is being used by another person or programme, close any programmes that might be using the file and try again.

Needless to say but I’m a little thin on ideas of what to do, any help? :worried:

I normally restart my computer and then just throw them in the recycle bin

Daire said:
I normally restart my computer and then just throw them in the recycle bin
That’s what I thought might work, tried it last night but it didn’t work unfortunately for me. :(

Speak English please (or Scottish slang)

So does that mean if i signed up to limewire with my e-mail address it could be used loads of times to download it?

For pro to work, I had to completely uninstall Limewire, then download the installer and install it again. It wouldn't just overwrite my normal Limewire, piece of ****

Daire said:
So does that mean if i signed up to limewire with my e-mail address it could be used loads of times to download it?

No

PS : Your an idiot, I hate you

Why thank you,thank you very much
desktop.jpg

Impressive,isn't it?