Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you change your manager app in season or on start off new career. Also not a big issue but the players on the ME all look same apart from colour of skim ie. Zlatan same hair cut as Nainggolan an luke shaw and vidal etc.. Do you think this will change when update out or will it be a download content?

In 12 years of football manager I don't think I've ever managed to win the UEFA Cup/Europa league, it's the one that's always escaped me. First season with Inter Milan I got to the final knocking out Manchester United in the semis. All my players decided to have the mare of a lifetime in the final with average ratings of about 6.2 and lost to West Ham 2-1. Still no Europa league for me!

Not necessarily a frustration or rage, but not enjoying this game. As per FM16, just can't seem to get into a save.

FM15 for me, SI haven't put anything into the last 2 games to make me want to give up on my long term save on FM15

Lost last three games (2 Premier League, 1 Champions League) after a fantastic opening 6 games. Each of those games a player from the opposing team has been sent off around the hour mark - 59th, 62nd and 68th minute to be exact - while I'm in the lead or drawing, and each time they've gone on to win the match. I'm managing Arsenal, and Sporting CP away, West Brom away and West Ham at home were the games in question.

I've gone back to FM16 until I've calmed down.

When you lose in the 87th minute due to corner that came from one of those many 'he certainly didn't mean that' crosses. I see more miss hit crosses than actual aimed ones it's really quite stupid.

The game f*cks your promoted team in Premier League like there's no tomorrow! Countless last minute (80+ min) winning or equalizing goals for the opposition...

This makes perfect sense:

Midfielder complains about lack of depth in midfield.
Manager buys two new CMs, both better than the complainer.
Complainer takes concerns public and none of his teammates supports him.

(H)

The goalkeepers are making incredible mistakes. When a ball just bounce over them an into the goal, with no pace what so ever. Happened 2 times in a row now. Rajkovic in goal, so should not be just a "poor goalie". Any other experienced this?

its hard to get a club offering you a loan for one of your players, previous FM was more easier

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

The goalkeepers are making incredible mistakes. When a ball just bounce over them an into the goal, with no pace what so ever. Happened 2 times in a row now. Rajkovic in goal, so should not be just a "poor goalie". Any other experienced this?

This as happen with me and other soft goals an I've had De Gea and in another save I've had Rulli in net and in FM16 they was Beast for me.. Also defenders making sloppy back passes players just dwelling on ball or just stood watching ball and the getting it pinched of them... I feel like the ME still needs updating even tho it is still better but still needs tweaks if you understand what i'm saying...

Like to see other peoples views?

the newgens agents want's too much high wages for the players, for example i approach for a newgen who plays for a Croatian or Swiss team he wants €600k per year and the scouts says that he's not interested to join the team!!! i play with Tottenham and it never happened in all FM's i played before

is there someone having the same issue?

i found out that Ibrahimovic retired in October 2016 WTF is that about!!!

Players keep getting injured by running or lifting weights.. Christ sake.

This as happen with me and other soft goals an I've had De Gea and in another save I've had Rulli in net and in FM16 they was Beast for me.. Also defenders making sloppy back passes players just dwelling on ball or just stood watching ball and the getting it pinched of them... I feel like the ME still needs updating even tho it is still better but still needs tweaks if you understand what i'm saying...

Like to see other peoples views?

It does happens Irl although think keepers need tweaks. Defenders make mistakes and lose the ball, especially if pressed. Change your tactics.

Yes. Yes I have.
[video=youtube;Z8nSZuFik7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8nSZuFik7o[/video]

This game is broken. 14 long shots out of 20 total shots when i have work ball into box and shoot less often on everyone. even the "Great" tactics that are posted here don't work ever. all my players do is shoot from long distance. no matter what i do. i tried every combination possible. what do my players do? Shoot from 30 yards out

Locatelli scored a screamer and put in a great performance. I told him he played well and he replied

"We must have very different standards, I don't think I played very well"

I was a bit stumped, never had that reply before so I say "Well okay, just letting you know I was impressed"

Little **** comes back with "I'd play much better if you'd let me get on with it!"

Haha, if I didn't love him in real life I'd send him to the U23s!

Status
Not open for further replies.