Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently using the latest Vitrex, which was my go-to on FM16 as well. Looks smooth as **** IMO. Now includes an add-on I had not seen before, which of the city on the club information page, as well as a map showing where the nation is located and the stadium mini-picture.

CFM is similar and just released a new version today as well.

I'm currently using the latest Vitrex, which was my go-to on FM16 as well. Looks smooth as **** IMO. Now includes an add-on I had not seen before, which of the city on the club information page, as well as a map showing where the nation is located and the stadium mini-picture.

CFM is similar and just released a new version today as well.

Fluts been doing that for a couple of years now, but the Vitrex take on it, is superb.

started season well and in november began streching away from the pack 9 points clear then....12 games 1 win 11 draws:(.

players switching off far too often

Currently in February 1st season with Spurs. I'm second in the league 2 points behind Man u. In the quarter final of the FA Cup, and into the second knockout round of the Champions League. Then, within 2 weeks, Kane, Vertonghen, Lamela, dembele and dier all get serious injuries that will keep them out at least until the end of the season, 2 of these injuries happened while on international duty. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. There goes any chance of winning anything this season

Playoff semifinal after a long nice run of matches. 7th tier of England

min 3 - yellow card my DM
min 13 - 2nd yellow card my DM
the team reacted well after the send off and still dominate the game. i'm the better team.
min 70 - penalty for the opponent. 0-1
min 80 - my striker hits the post
min 90 - again, my striker hits the post
0-1 HT Mike Dean was the referee. his rating was 4.1. Thanks! After 2 seasons in 7th league and many matches all comes to this S**T!

Last edited:
Playing a League game with all but two first teamers on international duty.
The same questions in interviews.
Huge unbeaten runs and then lose every game until tactics are changed.
Also in every edition of FM I have to lose my first two cup finals before I win one.
1 month injured for a twisted ankle.
Arsenal being almost unbeatable in the league.

same frustration as every year, players in attacking positions just sit on the ball waiting for opponent to close them down, especially before crossing but also right at the 18yard box. wont shoot until someone comes to close him down, and we won a corner.

in defence even top players doesnt seem to know they have all the time in the world to just take down the ball and start playing,
they run towards it, jumps and clears it with a header to row z. not a single attacker even 30 yards close to them.
we'd get yelled at like crazy IRL at age 15 for doing that, GOTTA TALK to each other, COME ON! coach always yelled. these guys make 250k a week and still havent learned.

Really

[video=youtube;5SZ2FDn1dk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SZ2FDn1dk8[/video]

Something a tad wrong here

Good that it is not only me that noticed this.

Playing a League game with all but two first teamers on international duty.
The same questions in interviews.
Huge unbeaten runs and then lose every game until tactics are changed.
Also in every edition of FM I have to lose my first two cup finals before I win one.
1 month injured for a twisted ankle.
Arsenal being almost unbeatable in the league.

It is almost like they switched arsenal with city. Ozil is way better than de bruyne, sanchez better aguero. And they spend loads of money. First season they got dybala and morata. I feel fm's scouting has been off for a while. Take a look at city and liverpool's squad.

my life is over

Been enjoying every minute of the game as Man Utd and texting my mate all the time to discuss signings, game progress and how to get around our games hard brexit settings until my world came crashing down last night:

Just finished setting up tactics to go into the Manchester Derby at the Etihad when my com experienced BSOD.

Okay its not like it hadn't happened before so did a hard reset. Com rebooted with fuzzy discoloured lines at the startup screen.

Tried to reinstall my GPU drivers for the next 2 hours after it repeatedly claims of detection failure (pretty common issue for the AMD Radeon series)

Spent another hour researching on the internet for a solution.

Thought I found 1, tried to apply it and com went into black screen of death

Discover that the root cause of the problem is a dead Graphics card. Won't be able to do anything until i get a replaccement.

My life is officially over.

Been enjoying every minute of the game as Man Utd and texting my mate all the time to discuss signings, game progress and how to get around our games hard brexit settings until my world came crashing down last night:

Just finished setting up tactics to go into the Manchester Derby at the Etihad when my com experienced BSOD.

Okay its not like it hadn't happened before so did a hard reset. Com rebooted with fuzzy discoloured lines at the startup screen.

Tried to reinstall my GPU drivers for the next 2 hours after it repeatedly claims of detection failure (pretty common issue for the AMD Radeon series)

Spent another hour researching on the internet for a solution.

Thought I found 1, tried to apply it and com went into black screen of death

Discover that the root cause of the problem is a dead Graphics card. Won't be able to do anything until i get a replaccement.

My life is officially over.

Big Sam had a similar issue!

Back in last week after several years away. Enjoying it but definitely still getting up to speed. One area I am struggling with is the player interaction, team and individual meetings. I think part of it is the diff between American and British English. But I seem to have a knack for saying the wrong thing. Maybe I need to role play a little more, have my manager be a total jackass to the players in order to get the most out of them. If I try to be "nice" it somehow seems to rub players the wrong way.

Yeah about half of them have yellow irises! YELLOW!!!

I'm enjoying the game so far
started a save with Southampton and doing good
but one thing about this years game that is actually annoying me
for some reason are the disgusting regen faces, like wth have they done
with the faces they all look the same and creepy as ****
anyone else noticed this and any way to fix this

I'm playing as an amateur team and I was put under a transfer embargo at the end of the first season. I'm now 2 months into the second season and have yet to be taken over. All my players have been poached away from me, and I cant sign replacements. I'm absolutely raging!

I'm playing as an amateur team and I was put under a transfer embargo at the end of the first season. I'm now 2 months into the second season and have yet to be taken over. All my players have been poached away from me, and I cant sign replacements. I'm absolutely raging!

At amateur clubs you don't buy anyone, they're all on non contracts so you should still be able to sign players but only on free's as they dont pay wages.....

Having a mare getting my usa database to accept a switch to advanceds rules, and i forgot to add the new LAFC franchises,

remembered Miami though..

View attachment 115968

Nice work, wkdsoul. What skin is that?

Thats my new one, its mainly the best bits of this years skins from Vitrex ETC, into the one i carried over from 15. (been very lazy with the skin this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.