Status
Not open for further replies.
Locatelli scored a screamer and put in a great performance. I told him he played well and he replied

"We must have very different standards, I don't think I played very well"

I was a bit stumped, never had that reply before so I say "Well okay, just letting you know I was impressed"

Little **** comes back with "I'd play much better if you'd let me get on with it!"

Haha, if I didn't love him in real life I'd send him to the U23s!
He probably think himself at the same level as Totti what an a$$**** he made me nervous i wish he could tell Gattuso in the face if he was his manager hahhaha

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

First season as Werder Bremen, needed to better Bayern Munch's result on the final day to win the league. I did my bit and I'm 2 nil up, couldn't believe it was going to happen, my greatest FM achievement.

Cue the 90th minute Bayern winner and a second place finish.

Engine is Pretty solid but some things feel off

Arsenal Dominate ridculously on every save i have. I mean they sign almost all the quality players and city, pool and spurs struggle a lot. I see city at the lower half most times.

Also crosses while not as bad as previous versions, are still op in the sense that cbs and especially fullbacks dont read them but forwards do.

Another thing is the high through ball behind the backline. if you play with 2 cbs, you will likely concede chances like this. No wonder everyone wants to play with 3 at the back:(:(:(:(

Arsenal Dominate ridculously on every save i have. I mean they sign almost all the quality players and city, pool and spurs struggle a lot. I see city at the lower half most times.

Also crosses while not as bad as previous versions, are still op in the sense that cbs and especially fullbacks dont read them but forwards do.

Another thing is the high through ball behind the backline. if you play with 2 cbs, you will likely concede chances like this. No wonder everyone wants to play with 3 at the back:(:(:(:(

But that's what Arsenal should be doing - it's real life that needs re-coding. I troll, of course! :p

Losing the champions league quaternary final 7-6 on agg. Spurs score 4 goals from 25-35 yards out including an Eric dier hatrick. I'm winning the tie in the 85th minute so I switch to contain and waste time bla bla bla to try n hold on but no.... bentaleb with a wonder goal 87th minute. Complete bullshit. Do the long shot and technique stats matter at all dier with 8-10 longshots

Fan & Board Transfer Reactions - Signed a player who has been one of the best at the club and then I have the media asking about the fans dissatisfaction with him and whether I will sell him.

Fan & Boards Transfer Reactions are reversed, their happy with the bad signings and unhappy with the good one's. Apparently I paid too much for a player I bought on a free.

My 'Player of the Year', my assistant manager has suggested to change him from First Team to Backup.

I made a promise to a player that i'd strengthen in the ST department, bought 2 ST's who are killing it, 2 of my best players and apparently I haven't fulfilled his promise. Same with coaching team, made a promise, brought in 8 coaches, couple physio's, a few scouts, apparently not good enough for Vanarama

It certainly doesn't frustrate me when the opposition score with their first shot on target every match.

Been done now with ridiculous offside decisions, this is the second time it's happened, i thought I knew what the offside rule was, can anyone explain why walcott is called as offside in this clip.[video]https://youtu.be/TpqZQirQIY0[/video]

Been done now with ridiculous offside decisions, this is the second time it's happened, i thought I knew what the offside rule was, can anyone explain why walcott is called as offside in this clip.[video]https://youtu.be/TpqZQirQIY0[/video]

If it's the first goal in that video then it's because of the player in front of the goalkeeper, interfering with play

I'm enjoying the game so far
started a save with Southampton and doing good
but one thing about this years game that is actually annoying me
for some reason are the disgusting regen faces, like wth have they done
with the faces they all look the same and creepy as ****
anyone else noticed this and any way to fix this

Yeah this game pretty much depends on how the engine feels.

Lost to west brom 4-0 with four shots all being headers from crosses, and not good crosses mind you. Crosses are still a problem.

I'm enjoying the game so far
started a save with Southampton and doing good
but one thing about this years game that is actually annoying me
for some reason are the disgusting regen faces, like wth have they done
with the faces they all look the same and creepy as ****
anyone else noticed this and any way to fix this

God yeah! The eyes look trippy as **** on some regens!!

Rage let's see, every season for the last 2 seasons I have been losing game 1 of the season and then going on to be undefeated in the league.. if I could have just won those 1 st matches I would be invincible for 2 straight seasons, last season I was ko'Ed by Leverkusen in the CL semi finals.. I was Porto.. we dominated but they got a very lucky late goal to give them the advantage and won. Kind of sucks

Raging

First game in a couple of years so went with my beloved MUFC until i have a grasp of the game and start my Northwich Victoria save...

Anyway about to break the clubs record for most games unbeaten, 1-1 with Sunderland and DDG just roles the ball out to Defoe 10 yards out to slot home in the 85th minute... WTF

I think this years game is fantastic.

The only thing standing out as STILL being a problem is totally unrealistic transfer offers/demands.

I am playing as Man Utd, Juan Mata had the season of his life, scoring 18 goals and notching 31 assists. Won player of the year, average rating of like 7.9 or something for the season. End of the season I give him a new 200k per week contract, for 4 years. His value is currently £42m

Start of 2nd season, Real Madrid come in with an offer of £35m for him. I reject it, obviously, and Mata throws a wobbly. Like, seriously? How has the AI been coded to think that is an acceptable offer? A player that is not transfer listed, recently signed a massive new contract and coming off the back of an incredible season. Same every year, SI need to address this. Especially considering that me as the human player has to bid 2-3 times more or higher than a players valuation to even stand a chance of signing him.

Similarly, I go in for Felix Passlack, met the release cause of £33m. Passlack spent the first season on loan at Napoli where he made about 14 appearances all season. I have sold Darmian and Valencia so can guarantee him first team football. The kid demands 250k per week and won't accept a penny less.

Annoying to say the least.

Rage let's see, every season for the last 2 seasons I have been losing game 1 of the season and then going on to be undefeated in the league.. if I could have just won those 1 st matches I would be invincible for 2 straight seasons

Haha that happened to me last year!

I pretty much always seem to lose the first game of the season no matter how good my side is

So not a complaint about the game, really.

My first save on FM17 proper was with Lokomotiv Moscow but I didn't get far before I decided I wanted to try some other clubs. I ended up giving Bournemouth a look, debating between them and Burnley. Start up the new save. Get 3m Euros to spend, which isn't a ton. Spend a bunch of time creating a short list of promising young players (realizing the true wonderkids are not gonna come to Bournemouth in the first season or two), deciding which staff to get rid of, making offers for new staff, etc.

First Continue after the meeting with the chairman, Liverpool makes a 15m Euro offer for Max Gradel. He's my starting left winger, a really solid player, but he's 28. I mull. I try negotiate. They offer 25m, structured and locked. Now I have a conundrum. I accept. Then I reconsider and go back to the previous save point. When they offer again, I negotiate to 20m Euros up front, 17m over 36 months, and another couple million of add ons. 42m Euros in total. I end up with something like 26m to play with. I'm dreaming of how I will spend this largess.

But when I start looking, the reality hits me. Now Gradel isn't a great player. But he's a good one. Clearly Prem caliber. Fast. Can play on both wings. An Ivorian international so ACN will be an issue. My ideal winger is more of a wide midfielder type but its hard to find one of those that also has the attacking prowess of Gradel who isn't already at a big club. Prem-caliber wingers just aren't easy to find. Wingers with potential, sure. Loads of them. And scouting them, most reports said not interested in a move to Bournemouth. There are several players in the squad who can play at left wing, including my starting right winger Ibe. But none of them off the dynamism of Gradel. I ended up beating out PSG (!?!) for a young Serbian winger from Partizan, the guy who looks like this versions Zivkovic. Scout report said he'd get a Work Permit on appeal. Just kidding! No Work Permit. The Serbian DC who isn't up to Prem standards but looks to have some solid potential... same thing.

Besides the two WP failures, I brought in a bunch of other players to build depth. An 18 year old DM from Real Sociedad, a striker I didn't need (Preciado), another right winger (Bentacur), a young MC from Scandinavia... But still didn't address my left wing, get a good defensive DM (the Serbian center back was supposed to provide cover there), or a proper depth (rather than developmental) center back. And now I'm regretting all of it.

I ended up closing out of that save and looking at a possible save in Germany with Koln, or maybe Werder Bremen. I've enjoyed saves in Germany. No work permits to worry about, plenty of domestic talent which isn't horribly over-priced, and you usually get decent money to spend. I'm also mulling going back to the point I had saved at where I had just done the chairman meeting. I could reject the offer for Gradel and look to sell him in the summer of 2017. Use the smaller amount of money that Bournmouth starts with to get a DC and maybe 2 developmental players.

hello.

I haven't played fm 16 and just now I bought 17.

woooow skins are soooo bad it is not normal. I downloaded some too and even worse.

what skins are you guys playing?

and another thing I am trying to find it last half an hour.

why now when I go on player - overview - information I don't have pitch with player positions on it. I only have small pitch in profile on the left side. is it possible to get like in fm 15 big pitch in information panel?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.