Status
Not open for further replies.

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Salty as **** because of a last second equalizer your CB allowed? Salty because you unleashed 30+ shots at opponents goal and missed them all-then they have their first shot in the 92nd minute and score and win?

Well don't despair. Join others in the salt mines and unload your anger and despair.

But do not insult other members etc. Keep it at a respectable level.

Now let the salt rain from above :)

Last edited:
I'll gladly start, board takeovers, took the fun out of my currant save, 6months waiting and no news ever, quite unrealistic I think, sad as everything else so far has been amazing!

I'll gladly start, board takeovers, took the fun out of my currant save, 6months waiting and no news ever, quite unrealistic I think, sad as everything else so far has been amazing!

Haha, unrealistic? Try being a Milan fan IRL mate, takeover still not finished! Few days ago they were saying it'll be finalized end of November, now they're saying mid December.....then it'll probably be January

Yeah, not unrealistic at all. Look at Hull this summer. No player movement until the last few days of the window because of the impending takeover. Manager situation was fluid too.

Though you are justified in saying it's annoying Nick!

I've never actually had one happen to me in over 10+ years of FM / Champ Man

It definitely sounds annoying as all **** to deal with. Especially as I've read some managers can end up fired just because the new board wants "a new direction".

I've enjoyed Hull City saves in the past few FMs and they are tempting again at some point. But the almost certain takeover.... its a bit of a hurdle.

It definitely sounds annoying as all **** to deal with. Especially as I've read some managers can end up fired just because the new board wants "a new direction".

I've enjoyed Hull City saves in the past few FMs and they are tempting again at some point. But the almost certain takeover.... its a bit of a hurdle.

Yeah I'd be fuming if I was doing well and then got the boot.

Bit like Del Bosque not having his contract renewed after winning 2 La Ligas, 2 Champions leagues, Spanish Super Cup and Euro Super cup

every match at least one of my playes is getting injured

Loris Karius is a better free kick taker than Coutinho.

every match at least one of my playes is getting injured
injures are terrible rare in my game looking at teams from all league

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

its unrealistic as in you get told about it and then nothing from the board for months. then they question your league position when your forced into playing a 16 year old 0.5 star in goal, despite the fact its just as much there fault we were in the situation.
and then 80% of the time it falls through and you feel like putting your head through your laptop! lol

514c307b93eb7ff3780781ee1a48dd8b.png

This is what I hate about FM. Unrealistic predictions. For the last 2 years, we've finished 2nd and 1st. Chelsea have finished 4th and 8th. Still, they are predicted to finish ahead of us. How?

Also, Icardi wasn't picked for the media XI. Aguero was picked above him. Icardi had 37 goals in 31 BPL games last season, while Aguero had 23 goals in 30 BPL games. Really?​

This is what I hate about FM. Unrealistic predictions. For the last 2 years, we've finished 2nd and 1st. Chelsea have finished 4th and 8th. Still, they are predicted to finish ahead of us. How?​
Squad CA, would by my guess.

End of season 1 with Manchester United. Won the League and Europa, lost FA Cup in final 1-0 to Stoke.

Sold Fellaini and Rooney to Everton for around 20 mil combined. Season 2 first match: Everton.

Rooney 3 assists and a goal, Lukaku scored 4. Lost 5-4!

Everton my bogey team so far

When you're on a horrible losing streak and the opposition always score with their 1 shot on target :S

When you're on a horrible losing streak and the opposition always score with their 1 shot on target :S
if it was me i'll change the goalie hahaha someone should take the blame

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.