Post Your Frustrations

Frustration: Leading 2-0 vs Chelsea then getting two "offside" goals in the last three minutes against me...offside goals in the final minutes seem to happen alot vs the top four teams for me :mad:

got to say, offering a player to clubs for a reduced fee, and get loads of responses all for loan offers!!! does my head in but got it sussed now lol

ive just had another one complete shocker lol ..

Paint trophy against Southend away and they won 5-1 and my defensive line just stood there and let Southend score all the goals verry frustrating

hate how i got my fm10 3 days after the release date supid post workers stop ****** complaning and do your godamn jobs dumbasses

i kbow that bro but i should of got it on the day it came out but im happy i got it now

yeah postal strikes are annoying, steam cant go on strike lol, anyway i am frustrated when players go to a worse club than yours, cameron jerome went to stockport over southampton

My biggest frustration is this:
I am playing as Real Madrid "should be easy" i hear you all say....
Well, I cruised through my friendlies, even beating AC Milan 4-0, but, when i started the season, I have drawn every single game (5 games, 5 draws) even against Almeria..
I m using the same tactics as in the friendlies, but making general tweaks based on my backroom staff advice.. Is this happening to anyone else, or is it just me???? :(

People saying how easy the game is when they are using the top teams like R. Madrid, A.C Milan and the Man Uniteds and Chelsea in the game.

Frustration: i was man united 4th in the league could still win the league i was in the Q/F of champions league and i got the sack?? come on guys its unreal :(

1) Gameplay is very shakey and jolty, even without running any other programs. I used to run FM09 with Itunes and internet and soulsseek running all at the same time with no jolts.

2) Impossible to sell players. Just offered Yakubbu for £7M, then £6M, then £5M........ then £0 with no interest. HE has scored 21 in 32 this season!!!! What is that all about??!!

3) Backroom Staff Meetings.... If I have discissed that piece of advise 5 times already then why do you keep suggesting it you stupid spastic!!

4) Apparantly on teh verge of eing sacked by Evertion. 7th in league, can still finish 5th. Knocked out by Bayern in Euro League in SF and have had even more injuries that they have in real luife. If this were true then Moyes wiould be down the job centre!!!

Installed my FM2010 without using steam (as I doesn't have enough Internet quota at the moment) and it requires disc to play, and my **** CD-ROM is acting like a whiny *****. My laptop couldn't detect it most of the time and I had to keep restarting my computer just to play it. Worse of all, my crappy laptop takes more than 10 minutes to restart once and sometimes I had to restart 3-4 times just to get my CD-ROM working. For God's sake I just wanted to play a game.

Installed my FM2010 without using steam (as I doesn't have enough Internet quota at the moment) and it requires disc to play, and my **** CD-ROM is acting like a whiny *****. My laptop couldn't detect it most of the time and I had to keep restarting my computer just to play it. Worse of all, my crappy laptop takes more than 10 minutes to restart once and sometimes I had to restart 3-4 times just to get my CD-ROM working. For God's sake I just wanted to play a game.

why don't you create image file and mount it from your hard drive?

Imagine you are in the lowly BSP, and your Luton team manages to get to the third round of the FA Cup...and yes, you get the good tie at home to a top prem club (Villa, in this case).

Firstly, why is this match not on TV? Lets be honest, everyone would love to watch it, and when you're in the BSP, you need every penny you can get hold of.

Secondly, I (somehow) managed to claw myself back from 3-0 down to 3-2 at half time. With Tom Craddock through one-on-one in the 86th minute, its looking good for a replay at Villa Park. Untill Richard Dunne and the 'wonderful' Howard Webb get involved.

Now, Dunne decides the only way to save his teams dignity is to foul TC so he can't score...he decides a shirt tug is the best plan. Despite this, TC manages to get away from it and carry on with the ball, looking certain to score. And this is when Howard Webb decides to get involved like the joker he is. Rather than playing advantage and sorting Dunne out when the ball is in the net, he decides to blow his whistle, resulting in a LTFC free kick on the edge of the box (Dunne is obviously a 'good' cheat, and doesn't want to give away a penalty). Now, WHY DID HE NOT PLAY ADVANTAGE????

Just to add insult to injury, dirty cheat RD somehow ONLY gets a yellow, despite stopping a goalscoring opportunity - a RED CARD offence.

TC steps up to take the free kick and misses, and in all the time this takes HW decides to blow full time at 90:07 when the 4th official has called for 3 more minutes.

Cup dream over for the town in one moment of HW wonderment. What a batty boy.

i was man united top of the league after 10 games won 9 drew 1 champions league top of my group with 9 points biggest win against olypiakos beat them 7-1 away playin a small team i have never heard of them and they beat me 4-1 at home come on surely this would never happen there best players finishing was 5 come on unreal or what guys huh ??

INJURIES they are my problem i seem to average one a game at the moment ive checked my training and nothing out of the ordinary and i never send a player into a game under 90% fitness its damaging my portsmouth survival hopes having so many

Telling a player to *only* run with the ball, i.e. putting his creative freedom to zero etc etc, and then seeing at the end of the match he didn't run with the ball at all despite his searing pace and dribbling ability, made 14 attempted headers as a winger and 20 attempted passes - why won't he dribble!!