Post Your Frustrations

got to say this is such a **** game going put 09 back on what a **** **** **** 2010

trying to load the Isthmian League Division One on to the game but getting a message saying teams can't be promoted cause there is no division above it when there clearly is not happy as i want to go enfield town :( if anyone has advise for this it would be cool i can add the league but can't sort the promotion thing out :( :(

trying to load the Isthmian League Division One on to the game but getting a message saying teams can't be promoted cause there is no division above it when there clearly is not happy as i want to go enfield town :( if anyone has advise for this it would be cool i can add the league but can't sort the promotion thing out :( :(

Look at Super Bladesmans update mate has all the lower leagues donw for you is what I am using for my South Shields game.

Oh and ukuk great input mate thanks you have enlightened us all

once again im so diasappointed with this game, im sick of;
wiinning all your friendlies and finding an awesome tactic, not letting in goals and scoring loads against good teams, only for th season to start and not be able to score, let in untold amount of goals, try every tactic in the book and dont get anywhere.
in champions league football, kick everyones **** in the group stages, always qualify after 4 games, normally win 6 out of 6 maybe just the five only to get to the knockout round, quarter final if im lucky, you beat teams like arsenal 3-1 at the emirates and then u think, awesome, im through and no matter what tactic u use, they will always win. always getting that perfect score to knock you out, and always with a late goal to shatter ur dreams.
I havnt won the champions league in the last 3 games they have released. might even be more than that.
I built an incredible team at celtic over many seasons that rivalled big teams, slowly filling my team with wonderkids and getting nowhere in europe.
sick of the injuries
sick of **** hot strikers being wank in the game
sick of defenders always being pony and always making mistakes.
i know what u will all say, im **** at the game because u all win everything, well perhaps i am, is that it? so im **** at it so should i not play it?
its too hard, too complicated and im sick of getting excited about this game every year and then having to come on here and moan because its too ******* HARD!
they have tried so hard to make it realistic it has taken the fun out of it, i dont want a mental breakdown, i want to have a giggle playing a fun game! ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE!
and u need to lose the 3d match engine cos i feel like im watching to 5 year olds trying to play a really **** football game on their xbox.

Not conceding for ten games and then Stoke scoring against you in the last ten minutes lol :p

haha, i hate zavvi.

i still have not got my copy of fm2010. i pre-ordered it from zavvi. bad times.

being up 3-0 away at charlton, then they put on the player you sold to them (marek saganowski on loan) and he scores a brace and sets 2 up so they win 4-3

sorry to be posting something this offensive but on my birmingham game (before it crashed), i cant seem to beat teams that play like FUKING DOGS, defending like retards and then my keeper comes out, misses the ball and the opponent scores. GOALLLLLL!!!!

they had only 1 fuking shot, which was that **** goal, while i cant score ***** as their keeper apparently has 4 for 6 limbs, parrying every single shot and then get man of the match and then the i would see the news "birmingham unlucky in defeat" or "birmingham rmade to rue missed chances" (happened several times already). i hate bad luck (i really do). >.<

even if my game hadnt crashed, i would most certainly be relegated cos i cant win against almost anyone. im not sure if its my tactics problem (which im tweaking in the hope of getting things right), though i could try jp's tactics if i cant get it right.

birmingham are **** end of, i couldnt score either only benjani knew where the goal was

lol, tbh, i dont mind losing to teams when im being outplayed. but i do get fuking ****** when i lose to teams that are being outplayed :'(

we outplayed man united and lost 4-3, on southampton we outplayed many teams and lost like 3-0, ridiculous, lambert is so annoying, i wish benjani would come to southampton

being up 3-0 away at charlton, then they put on the player you sold to them (marek saganowski on loan) and he scores a brace and sets 2 up so they win 4-3
If your 3-0 up you should change stratagy to contain.

how do i turn the sound off?anyone knows i hate the sound of the crowd during the game and i didn't found anywhere to turn it off...if it is possible can you please tell me

Go to preferences, display and sound, and untick play sounds.

thx a lot mate, i was so blind donno how i couldn't see it

I don't have the Alcohol thingy. Or do you have any other way? Enlighten me :D

well, you can create image file with almost any cd/dvd burning software, and like fozzy-j said you can use daemon tools lite which is free

i wonder, i can defeat Inter, Milan, Fiorentina, Juventus, but i play 0-0 with Bari and other similar clubs ( i play with Roma btw)