Post Your Frustrations

2 games in 1 day! wtf! and 6 in 5 days!!! thats brutal.. brazil teams seem to have massive rosters tho, i dont think theres much id complian about im pretty happy with it, although i only play english or aussie leagues. salary cap in aus sucks, but the new editor sorts that out :)

I play with Manchester City, and i have great team!!! But i am starting to play draw with some teams that are much weaker than my team... Is it about my tactics or what?! Help guys, i am new here.... :':)':)(

i hate when ur pc goes realy slow and dond respond right its ****** annoying

and when chlsea players dive there all ****** diving scum

Not really a frustration but Tottenham finished 3rd in the 1st season and now at the end of the 2nd they have won it..they also got to the semi's of the champs league

Playing as QPR, going 4-0 down to Notts Forest in 30 mins, at home. Very frustrating especially as I was playing a 4-5-1 formation.

When the game lags and I miss a goal.

When you're 2-0 up and then a stupid defender comes on and scores both goals. Very annoying. :p

Imagine you are in the lowly BSP, and your Luton team manages to get to the third round of the FA Cup...and yes, you get the good tie at home to a top prem club (Villa, in this case).

Firstly, why is this match not on TV? Lets be honest, everyone would love to watch it, and when you're in the BSP, you need every penny you can get hold of.

Secondly, I (somehow) managed to claw myself back from 3-0 down to 3-2 at half time. With Tom Craddock through one-on-one in the 86th minute, its looking good for a replay at Villa Park. Untill Richard Dunne and the 'wonderful' Howard Webb get involved.

Now, Dunne decides the only way to save his teams dignity is to foul TC so he can't score...he decides a shirt tug is the best plan. Despite this, TC manages to get away from it and carry on with the ball, looking certain to score. And this is when Howard Webb decides to get involved like the joker he is. Rather than playing advantage and sorting Dunne out when the ball is in the net, he decides to blow his whistle, resulting in a LTFC free kick on the edge of the box (Dunne is obviously a 'good' cheat, and doesn't want to give away a penalty). Now, WHY DID HE NOT PLAY ADVANTAGE????

Just to add insult to injury, dirty cheat RD somehow ONLY gets a yellow, despite stopping a goalscoring opportunity - a RED CARD offence.

TC steps up to take the free kick and misses, and in all the time this takes HW decides to blow full time at 90:07 when the 4th official has called for 3 more minutes.

Cup dream over for the town in one moment of HW wonderment. What a batty boy.

Same thing happened to me with San Marino.:mad:

Your player coming next to opposite player just to look him in the face, no touch whatsoever, and that's it free-kick and yellow card!!
Striker going 1 v 1 with the keeper, and suddenly he waits until the defenders comes back to take the ball from him with an open goal in front.
My Assistant-Manager telling me there's no point of signing a player because he can't get a work permit, even though the player is a EU National. Took me ages to find out the joker was lying, and he was an infiltrator from Sports Interactive.
By this time I had lost the signatures of 6 excellent players, very cheap, that I needed urgently before transfer deadline.
So, I tried to sack the motherlover, but the board refuses.
Now, I'm really ****** off and I'm winning v Notts County 2-0, and the ref gives 3 mnts of injury time. Within the 1st minute, Ade Akinbiyi scores two 35 yards screamers, and the Ref impersonating a c*nt called Mike Dean, ended the match with 2 minutes to go. That takes the biscuit, Ade Akinbiyi (7 for Long Shots)can't score inside the box to save his life, let alone outside and Mike Dean is c*nt!!period.

I seem to be having a problem with my game. Basically i can't select my champions league squad because there is no auto select or confirmation button to press when i finally select the team. In addition the "show filter" and "hide filter" button doesn't work. Does anyone else seem to be havin this problem and if so does anyone kno how to fix it?

I`ll put some ss to show my frustration after last game :O
some fixtures to show my viola team results

Last game :'(
napolivfiorentina.png

Best part (H)

napolivfiorentina2.png

THAT IS JUST WRONG !!

the match play just dosnt seem as smooth as last years

being 3-0 up at half time against barnsley away with preston, bogdanovic getting a hatrick in 25 minutes, THEN, ian hume scored a,30 yarder! (4-3 to barnsley now), i get a pen in the last minute and hit the bar. probably the most frustrating thing ever happened to me on any fm. in the same season, i missed out on automatic promotion by 1 point, and lose in play-off final :mad: :mad:

Being 3-0 up to Chelsea with Newcastle on 09 and then losing 4-3. Arrgghh!!!

cattermole getting sent off ever 3 games when I fine him he starts to cry like a baby

Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Joey Barton and Tamas Kadar constantly getting sent off.

i was once with Chelsea and i lost to Fenerbahce in the Champions League. We lost the first leg 3-0 in Turkey.Then after 60 minutes at the Bridge we were 5-0 up but they scored two injury time goals. One in 90+2 and one in 90+6.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

7-1 to Napoli. Your defence must have been dreadful

The scoreline being 1-1 with seconds to go, then you think you've scored the winner until the assistant says offside :'(

Not really a frustration but Tottenham finished 3rd in the 1st season and now at the end of the 2nd they have won it..they also got to the semi's of the champs league

We are just too good...

My frustration is that in my recent career with Spurs I am getting too many goals from weaker teams, sometimes losing the matches and I am involved in title fight... For example, I got around 30 goals in 23 matches and scored just 39 or something like that.
Another frustration is when my players are playing well, Real Madrid, or Inter Milano or some bigger clubs declare interest in them and I say "Hands off" but they still bid them and when I reject, the players become Unhappy. That's frustrating as ****...

Getting an unfair straight red, another player complaining about it, and him getting a second yellow for complaining lol

How you sort this? Proper annoys me!

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

got to say, offering a player to clubs for a reduced fee, and get loads of responses all for loan offers!!! does my head in but got it sussed now lol

How you sort this? Proper annoys me!

Two frustrations let me know if they have happened to you. First my Centreback David Weir goes down injured the box for whatever reason so hes lying on his back in the penalty aera 7 yards from the goalline which plays on all three of there strikers while my defenders push out forgetting Weir lying down playing them on for them to score a equaliser.

Second frustration the game continuing when my keeper is down and injured and the striker walks round my keeper and slots it in.

By the way this happened in the same game on the opening day of the season safe to say I lost that game against Falkirk with Rangers something that would never happen.