Post Your Frustrations

My laptop crashes and says 'not responding' whenever I want to start a large database or enter more than 3 leagues. It really sucks. Would love to have all African, South American and European players enabled :(

EDIT: just remembered this one.

I had a really important 6-pointer against Palace for a spot in the play-offs of League 1 (I'm Crewe). In my first game Kyle Bartley gets injured within 5 minutes and I end up losing 1-0. I cheekily reload and play the game again (I don't do this often but I am literally one win away from play-offs). This time my other centre back Calum Davenport goes off injured with a twisted knee late in the second half. I was winning 1-0 and had made 3 subs already - so obviously they score two late goals against my knackered 10 men!
I'm going to try the match later. Couldn't try a third time, I was way too frustrated.

Last edited:
no mate leeds would not loose that score they just wouldn't

as Cantona says: anything can happen in sport. no one would have said blackpool could beat wigan 4-0. theyre leeds united, not barcelona

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

My laptop crashes and says 'not responding' whenever I want to start a large database or enter more than 3 leagues. It really sucks. Would love to have all African, South American and European players enabled :(

EDIT: just remembered this one.

I had a really important 6-pointer against Palace for a spot in the play-offs of League 1 (I'm Crewe). In my first game Kyle Bartley gets injured within 5 minutes and I end up losing 1-0. I cheekily reload and play the game again (I don't do this often but I am literally one win away from play-offs). This time my other centre back Calum Davenport goes off injured with a twisted knee late in the second half. I was winning 1-0 and had made 3 subs already - so obviously they score two late goals against my knackered 10 men!
I'm going to try the match later. Couldn't try a third time, I was way too frustrated.

thats karma for cheating! ;) but yes the amount of injuries on the game do get a little annoying at times

After nearly two seasons, my Venezia save crash dumped. Unlikely that i'll be able to continue.

I'm afraid my serie D database was too much for the game to handle (an extra 10 leagues added on to Serie A, B, C1, C2). Was hoping to climb the ranks while still having other nations loaded.

Now I have no idea what I'll do. Should I try again with a smaller database, do a whole different save (and with who?) or should I say **** it and wait for fm11.

With new york i can't give more than 7 K wage. how do we fix it ?

Just had 4 goals dissalowed in a match, 3 offsides and a foul. 3 of them should of stood, i said so afterwards and the FA did nothing cause i was right. and to top it off they had one shot all game, DFK in the 90th odd minute and it flew in, utterly ridiculous i should have won about 12-0 not lost 0-1.

After nearly two seasons, my Venezia save crash dumped. Unlikely that i'll be able to continue.

I'm afraid my serie D database was too much for the game to handle (an extra 10 leagues added on to Serie A, B, C1, C2). Was hoping to climb the ranks while still having other nations loaded.

Now I have no idea what I'll do. Should I try again with a smaller database, do a whole different save (and with who?) or should I say **** it and wait for fm11.
I'd have said fupp it, smash the ****** thing and have a smoke.

FM11 ain't so far off.

this is real life my frustrations man city nd real madrid buyin every ****** out there when they dont need them is fukin rediculas and then a one on the game where teams bid like way under the price of your player e.g your players worth 5 mill and they offer 1.5 mill pluss 30% but when you bid for there player they want like 10 mill more :mad:

Last edited:
I'm really annoyed at this game. After two decent seasons with Fulham I haven't won a game in the Prem yet. My players have suddenly turned **** this season and I haven't changed anything. I'm new to FM but why was I doing OK before but not now? It doesn't make sense.

I'm really annoyed at this game. After two decent seasons with Fulham I haven't won a game in the Prem yet. My players have suddenly turned **** this season and I haven't changed anything. I'm new to FM but why was I doing OK before but not now? It doesn't make sense.

Have you been playing the exact same tactic for a long time?

Installing files(need help im thick!)

hi all im really think when it comes down to installing add ons, here the problem, downloaded

fm-base.co.uk logopack

fm-base.co.uk_logopack_fixes-v2

megapack 2.0

[FiFM]NPower_Championship

And still cant install them to work in the game, apart from the 10.3 patch ( which does it for you) and the 486 patch thing.)

Followd the unstall steps and still no luck.

I dont have the graphics folder for a start, so tryed to create one and extract the megapacks 2.0 into that, but while i did this i notice errors coming up so stopped the extract.

i also downloaded Summer_2010_Update_LFCMarshall which is a XML Document (.xml) and place it in the editor data folder. and nothing

Where im i going wrong? can anyone help?

Real Madrid

Recently I started a season with Real Madrid. I already have the transfer of 2010/2011 and suddenly after the first game in the team talk i said that i wanted more effort on their part in games and nothing more than half my team is unhappy with me for no reason. However had to leave out of Kaká champions due to injury and has also turned against me saying he wants to leave the club ... :mad:

Last pre-season friendly: 3 players injured (one starter). First season match: starting striker injured. Second season match: replacement striker injured...

Getting relegated to a dodgy penalty decision.. Then being sacked because of it.

F***ed up game engine as far as finishing is concerned.

- More shots hitting the woodwork than goals being scored. Even FIFA isn't this stupid in this respect.
- Even guys like Rooney can't finish properly most of the time. Shots on target - 25. Goals scored - 1! :mad:

Have had one of my top top players injured just before half time in each of my last 6 games, totally stupid

Slowly realising that the Finishing attribute actually doesn't mean anything after witnessing my 3 FWs (16,17 and 19 Fin.) miss 5/6 clear cut chances per game for 8 games now. Despite their attempts to sabotage my debut season at AC in 2012 we're top, so not total frustration! :p

Slowly realising that the Finishing attribute actually doesn't mean anything after witnessing my 3 FWs (16,17 and 19 Fin.) miss 5/6 clear cut chances per game for 8 games now. Despite their attempts to sabotage my debut season at AC in 2012 we're top, so not total frustration! :p

Check there composure mate.

Being 0-3 up against Fulham in the first half and losing the game 4-3 in the final 15 minutes. How the **** is that even possible?