Post Your Frustrations

Got scored on by Fulham's keeper on a free kick from his own half. My keeper just stood there and let the ball fly over his head into the net.

Another bug for Sports Interactive to sort out: You give a touchline instruction beginning of 2nd half and it stays "pending" until the game finishes.
Player running from halfway line 1 v 1 with GK and suddenly he stops in the penalty spot, waiting for the defender to come back 5 minutes later and take the ball. Rubbish!!
Moderators: We need a thread to complain directly to Sports Interactive.

finisihed 8th in my sunderland 1st season game. darren bent no 2 goal scorer (23 goals), only 5 goals behind tevez. only brought di maria (8mil) & deco (1,5 mil).

started 2nd season, not many change. only bought milevskiy (25mil). didn't change my tactic, my starting line up, etc. 8 game (3 win, 0 draw, 5 loses). darren bent and milevskiy played absolutely RUBISH!!!! didn't even score a single goal that worth for the team.

By now we need a compilation of complaints to hand in to Sports Interactive. Here is another ridiculous one for the extensive list and rolling:
Striker through on goal, 1 v 1 with GK , goes inside the box and suddenly he is possessed with an urge to ****, and instead of shooting the f*cking ball, he runs for the corner flag ... What the **** are you doing , you ****?
!!!

When I am in contract negotiations with a new player and suddenly they sign a contract with their club...why the F*CK would a club offer a new contract when they've just accepted a transfer bid? Ridiculous

******* Nani scored 3 goals against me when he nothing close to that good in real life. Can the game be more realistic?

being sacked by sunderland board, when we're already on the right track after a nightmare half season. we still have plenty chances to climb up the ladder, also we're on the league cup semifinal. dunno what the board think. :S

It's fairly annoying when my Northwich Victoria board claim i should be performing 'slightly better' in my role as manager. 3 days later i get manager of the month with 4 wins and a draw. they want a respectable position, i am admitably 18th but why won't they take into consideration that the team started on -10 points!!

FM2010 is so unrealistic comparing to FM2009. Guess I've wasted my money trying to get myself an "updated" version of the game when all I get is frustration.

this are my litte frustrations:
- if you buy some1 you have to pay too much while the other clubs often just have to go 5milj over their normal value for a player like cassano or mutu....
- is too hard to find a good tactic for some teams.
- i've got 18 shots and 13 on target and i still lose with 0-1 or 1-2 this is happing occasionally.
- scouts give too much a misleading scout report even when they have 20-20 on current en potential.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

i got the same problem and If¨*$ing lose all those matches.... 18 shots.....
Vermaelen is underestimated and denilson as well....

The board saying you should be performing slightly better because the club isn't as highly regarded as last season. I cannot help that last season Newcastle got relegated, I was not managing them!!!

The way the match engine decides which player goes for the loose ball and players running next to the ball and not taking control of it.

toonfan- I keep getting the following message in the news section after matches-Arsenal have been performing above expectations this season finding themselves in 4th place(even in 6th place when I dropped a few spots temporarily). Huh? Would relegation be slightly underperforming???

The board saying you should be performing slightly better because the club isn't as highly regarded as last season. I cannot help that last season Newcastle got relegated, I was not managing them!!!

Haha, that made me laugh <)

Ruudy Van on his debut, clean through in the last minute after a route-one long ball forwad. The Dutchman beat the offside trap, closed in on goal.. then, like a moth to a red and yellow checkered light, ran towards the corner flag and hoofed it out for a throw-in!

"van Nistlerooy puts that one into row Z!"

Deary me.

i think this is going to be one of the biggest threads ever on fm base

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

most of the situations that people have described before have happened to me

Is it just me or is there no way to appeal on a work permit getting turned down???

Tbh, Ive been playin Championship Manager and Football Manager since the days of Champ Man 3. Last year i wasnt impressed with fm09, it was well slow + theres this loading screen that takes 10 years to load.

This year is a massive improvement on fm09, way quicker more realistic options. Ive started a Man Utd game which ive done every year of playing. The only anoying problems ive noticed is conceding goals after you have murdered teams. You could have up to 20 shots in a game and not score, Owen and Berbatov struggle to perform, whilst buying Van Nistelrooy on the cheep he has become a supersub lol.

Yeah I hear you , my Arsenal team has 25-30 (10 - 15 on target) shots a game yet I only win 2-0 , some times I draw 1-1 when the opposing team has had 3 shots the whole game . I could deal with on the ooccassion but every second game , give me a break.

well playing as roma i start with a low wage budget and no transfer budget at all had to sell and loan many players so i can buy nistelrooy and then i get a real madrid offer for vucinic for 35 million ( he was worth 16 million) sold him and i check my budget its just 7 million i mean come on i need to buy a replacement..