Post Your Frustrations

haha mate its fine im gonna be honest now and say i am so slow i didnt even ****** notice but ah well im a united supporter so im gonna keep it give my pompey team a touch of class haha since i added that btw my form has turned around.... weird coincidence (yes definitely lol)

haha lol, well good luck with your season anyway

ticked off about my ex gf wants m back but i told her to **** off coz shes a cheating cow

i dont like that **** but i hate when u put all the contrys you can play as and your pc goes super slow when you play older fm games like 2006 or 2007

taking about fm im sick of the member stanley a 13 yr old **** that thinks he owns the place and thinks hes the only 1 that makes face packs big deal the template is yours woooohooo give yourself a clap if you dont want ppl using it dont upload it i was uploading and making facepacks when you were in nappys small boy

now i take my anger out on my season n won 4 on the troat 3-1 man u 4-2 spurs 7-1 reading(english cup) and 2-0 birmingham :)

taking about fm im sick of the member stanley a 13 yr old **** that thinks he owns the place and thinks hes the only 1 that makes face packs big deal the template is yours woooohooo give yourself a clap if you dont want ppl using it dont upload it i was uploading and making facepacks when you were in nappys small boy

now i take my anger out on my season n won 4 on the troat 3-1 man u 4-2 spurs 7-1 reading(english cup) and 2-0 birmingham :)

you tell him bro :)

1gjgw1.jpg

9ibbli.jpg

256cjdv.jpg

my biggest frustration is the amount of comebacks after going 2-0 up.

The two big clubs ive played this season have both scored after the 90th minute to equalise and quite frankly is fu**ing stupid, i control the whole game, then 10 minutes from the end the other team will score twice. I even said when i was 2-0 up against chelsea in the 76th minute, this wont be a win today.

Here it is against liverpool

View attachment 15195

and here against chelsea

View attachment 15196

and now against united

View attachment 15204

Last edited:
Every version they bring out seems to have some sort of problem with the in game. When FM09 first came out I was getting at least one red card every couple of games. I swear I had one season where I must have got into double figures for red cards. This version seems to be penalties. Im giving away a penalty almost every other game even though my tackling is on normal. I dont know what to do!

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Siena offers me Krivets( m/rlc and am/rlc) for 5.75 mils -a perfect player for my formation and i was in need for backup mc,am/rlc

I accepted, and next thing - they rejected my offer (because they don't want to rush) and accepted Palermo's offer. Of course, Palermo got Krivets

I hate when clubs reject my offers because they don't want to rush

Surely that can be solved by not putting a deadline on the offer?

got a new one now, the carling cup, urgh, i played an utterly youtful side against west ham, i lost the game 3-2 with hammers playing their full squad, and all i can see is, arsenal devistated, arsenal expecting a walk in the park and lose, west ham cause great upset, west ham causes league cup shock.

my fans are annoyed with me for going out of the cup, the board are upset that i went out, its only the carling cup!

the line ups below.

Mannone, Gibbs, Cruise, Song, Hoyte, Traore, Ramsey, Merida, Wilshere, Bendtner, Vela
(subs: Coquellin, Murphy, Watt, Barazite, Walcott, Denilson, Randall)

Green, Behrami, Illunga, Tomkins, Upson, Collison, Kovac, Noble, Dyer, Jimenez, Ashton
(subs: Kurucz, Ball, Spector, Faubert, Diamanti, Gabbidon, Lampe)

The board accepting a crappy offer for one of your star players cause the price was too good to turn down...

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LOOK AT MY TEAM, and LOOK AT THEIR TEAM... like? what am i doing wrong?

howisthispossible.png
howisthispossiblepart2.png

the referee gives 6 minutes of extra time when the clock says only +3 and hull city scored against my wolves with the last kick of the day to force a draw despite playing like dogs. post match states that the referee had a bad game but i cant criticise him after the match. that effectively ended my hopes of finishing in top 10 :mad:

In the Brazil league, you can't change your captains for the whole season.... obvious bug they missed, quite an important one :p

Setting a center back to mark a tall player for corners and he ends up 30 yards from goal marking a player whos not tall. He is not man marking and has very little creative freedom, makes no sense to me.

My Assistant Manager telling me not to sign a player because he can't get a work permit, and yet he is a EU national.
As soon one of your players pick up a knock and his fitness level drops, you can be dead certain you are going to concede.
Your player is injured in the 80 mnt, and you make a quick substitution, nothing happen, they equalise in last minute, and then your player comes on when the game is finished.
The match screen going in TV view every game, even though I keep leaving it on classic pitch view.

The system star ratings regarding my comps performance.I think i would of rather lived in ignorant bliss,i now find myself playing less leagues than i used to on FM 09 in an attempt to get my star rating up.

same here, just scared that my game will be very very slow if I add too many leagues

Players with no right in scoring screamers nailing them in.

Rodellega scored not one but TWO 30 yarders against me in a game. Next week I had to succumb to a Lucas 30 yarder too.

I've been a believer for a while this stats is unecessary, the rate at which long shots should be taken by players should be controlled by technique, decisions and creative freedom in my eyes. The two above mentioned players have Long Shots of 6 and 8 I think. Its silly

Javier Mascherano dirtiest player on the game. Always seems to get sent off inthe big games and cost me big time.