Post Your Frustrations

it seems to me that on fm10 u are more vuulnerable to concede late goals as i have done on many occasions, i have tried different tactics, philosophies etc but nothing works, especially when i play somebody like birmingham grrrr

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

well playing as roma i start with a low wage budget and no transfer budget at all had to sell and loan many players so i can buy nistelrooy and then i get a real madrid offer for vucinic for 35 million ( he was worth 16 million) sold him and i check my budget its just 7 million i mean come on i need to buy a replacement..

u can change the revenue % u recieve from the board on the editor mate.......its cos roma are in debt

i don't want to use editor it takes fun out of the game but i just hate the budget and was trying get vicente, joaquin or gourcuff for cover and the clubs just keep refusing,...

When your player gets sent off for a bullshit decision, then you try and appeal against and as always it's impossible and he gets another 2 games banned.

That is always happening to me. They may as well take the appeal option off...

The strikers being complete idiots when one-on-one. Situation: the striker is past the defenders, nearing the edge of the area and kicks the ball forward 4-5 yards for the last time before he should take the shot but instead taking the shot he slows down just enough for the keeper to run out and pick up the ball.

It seems to me that the game engine tones down the winning margine to make the matches more exciting .
Arsenal for me overwhelm teams completly but come out slight winners , which is mostly every game , my last five winning games were 1--0 , 2- 0 , 2- 0 1 -0. Each game I smaked 22 - 30 shots on goal , sometimes the game grudgingly gives you an own goal . wow.

In real life Arsenal thrashed Everton 6-0 , put 4 past Wolves etc , etc bit in in 2010 this doesnt seem to matter.

i cant sign any new contracts with either staff or players after 2010/11 season AT ALL

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

i cant sign any new contracts with either staff or players after 2010/11 season AT ALL. they all just get cancelled for noe reason and there is nothing i can do with it so it appears. all other clubs are harvesting my club for all my staff since i cant sign any new ones. i can sign new players that i buy from other clubs, but if i put in an offer for a free transfer player or staff member, it wont even be saying on the player profile that he has an offer from my club. same goes with free transfer staff members. IS THIS FRUSTRATING OR WHAT?

Hi my first post on this site, i ve played fm and cm for years and never had as many problems as ive had with 2010 game! i cant play with the 3d engine as it crashes my laptop, even though it meets the specs and has all the updates, had problems with the 3d from time to time on 09 but this is every game!, as for the game play not to sound big headed but previous versions i was good could win everything save teams from relegation when they were dead and buried, on 09 i thought it was getting too easy played as arsenal no cheating, no game saves ect... played three seasons won 3 titles, 3 champs league, 3 fa cups, 3 league cups, 1 community shield the mancs beat me on penalties and two world club cups and two euro super cups, by the end of my third season the club was worth just under a billion fans loved me players loved me blah blah blah, no matter what i do in this game i always lose easy games, and beat the likes of united, chealsea liverpool etc.. ive been knocked out of the champs league in the qualifiers more times than not, ive re loaded the game several times ive used a couple of jp woodys tactics with no joy, ive made my onw which are hit and miss, what is wrong with this game, for my sins i also used to be a development coach for the FA so football used to be my life and i think i know a fair bit about the game, and this game is only a game which should be fun and challenging but its so inconsistant its making me angry every time i play the ****ing thing, i want my money back and ill just play 09 i think unless someone can tell me what it is i might be doing wrong!

Its ridiculous I signed my best striker in the january of last season 14 games 19 goals no injuries.

17 games in to this season and hes only managed to play 6 games, he got injured for 5 weeks, he comes back for me plays a couple of game gets injured or another month, he comes back again goes out for 2 weeks , and now after scoring a last minute winner for me on his return from injury he manages to injure himself lifting weights and is out for ANOTHER 2 ****** WEEKS! and he isnt even injury prone according to coaches and genie scout.

****** ridiculous

both my stories on the site being lost and being afraid to start a new story because ill get **** from people who take the website too seriously

yeah, i get that 1-on-1 thing a lot too. Also, poor tackling, I'm lucky if I get a 50% completion rate and the one that really winds me up; my defenders, high up the pitch, under no pressure whatsoever decide to pass back to the keeper. Wouldn't be so bad... if it wasn't for the fact that by pass back I mean "smash the ball as hard as they can so the goalie has no chance of reaching it and giving away a ridiculous corner!"

well not just one on ones but i was playing atlanta (i am roma) van nistelrooy injured was 1 up then they equalised i change to overload they score another one i had to get okaka on since i had van nistelrooy injured he misses 2 chances by passes from totti and baptista while goal is free he stops ball waits for the goalie to go back to his line then shoot straight in his hands end me loosing 2-1 and very very very mad at okaka..

Being 3-1 up and home to Manchester City, City then go down to 10 men with 20 minutes to go. They somehow then come back and draw 3-3... :mad:

on my game i'm newcastle, got us promoted in the 1st year with unbeaten league record and winning the fa cup, my problem is on the second season there is the registraton barrier as in the spanish league (the 25 people register only and have a certain number of players from england) how am i going to conquer europe with any team from england with this in place :O :mad:

Well, ive only just got my game and have had hardly any time to put in yet, but my initial minor anoyances are:

Its anoying putting a player on the shortlist. To many little screen bits, is there a hot key for this?

And my big annoyance is the general quality of players. Theo Walcott with 13 dribbling?! Also, most players seem to be unchanged or worse off. And although i have not done a season yet i can see newgens being a huge dissapointment yet again just by looking at the general quality of the young players with -10/-9 potential ratings. And the amount of young keepers with **** agility AGAIN looks to be a problem for me.

both my stories on the site being lost and being afraid to start a new story because ill get **** from people who take the website too seriously
It's nothing to do with taking it seriously mate. Don't be a **** about things because you can't get it your own way ffs. You just make countless stories and then they never get past the 2nd season.

Back on topic, thinking you've bought a player, then some douchebag team comes in with a late bid and steals your player :'(

okay okay

I'm Leeds, back in the premier league, we're leaving everton 2-1. 15 minutes to go, were in control there are no problems, my lb gives an awful back pass, they get a corner which becomes a penalty, they score and end up beating me 4-2 in a match we dominated.

Being 3-1 up and home to Manchester City, City then go down to 10 men with 20 minutes to go. They somehow then come back and draw 3-3... :mad:

Ha, the exact same thing happened to me. 3-1 up (away from home too), and they came back to 3-3 despite having a man less. Really annoying.

playing parma away from home (they already relegated) i am up 2-0 after 10 mins (i am roma) they didnt cross to my half till last 5 mins of first half they score twice and do same thing on second half despite me dominating and they get a 4-2 win:mad: