Post Your Frustrations

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully this thread will reduce the number of threads and give people a little place to vent their frustrations with FM. Please try and not to spam it though, particularly those of you who like to go off-topic and pretend like you're on MSN.

Work permit troubles? Player sent off in the first minute of the Champions League Final? Can't stop hitting the woodwork? etc...

---------------------

So last night I was playing on my game in the Third Tier of Brazilian football. I came top of my group and made it through the last 16 knockout stage by beating one of the favourites to win the league in a pretty awesome second leg. In the Quarter Finals I was drawn against a fairly easy team and won the first leg 0-3. So it's time to play the second leg, Semi-Finals here I come, right? Wrong... game crashes so I have to over-turn my 1-0 deficit from the Last 16 all over again.

Also, you can tell SI haven't put too much effort into this league I'm playing. Throughhout the season I was playing one game a week with no mid-week games then with 6 games too go... they all take place in the span of 5 days. I played one team twice in one day, home & away. My players were absolutely exhausted by the end of it. It was the second game in a day which stopped me from getting my 10 clean sheets in a row achievement too.

i still haven't got my football manager 2010!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2-0 up aginst Dunston with South Shields they are 2nd I am trying to climb the table. They go down to 10 men with 15 minutes to go, I am safe and dry nothing can go wrong. I go counter, tell the lads to retain possesion. I go to a 4-5-1 they are playing 3-2-4 now.

So they score with 10 minutes to go then in the 97th minute, when 4 was added on, they score a screamer from 30 yards. So frustarting as in the league I am in, Northern League Division One Tier 9, players should no be able to do that!!!

2-0 up aginst Dunston with South Shields they are 2nd I am trying to climb the table. They go down to 10 men with 15 minutes to go, I am safe and dry nothing can go wrong. I go counter, tell the lads to retain possesion. I go to a 4-5-1 they are playing 3-2-4 now.

So they score with 10 minutes to go then in the 97th minute, when 4 was added on, they score a screamer from 30 yards. So frustarting as in the league I am in, Northern League Division One Tier 9, players should no be able to do that!!!

If that's not sarcasm then there's no hope for you.

Not saving a game properly and saving over the 'auto save'. I also seem to concede all my goals in the first 15m of games.

Not finishing, missing countless one-on-ones :/ , but what the heck it only a bit of fun :D no need to get angry :)

Hey all,

This is a stupid one for everyone out there but i cant find where to change the size of the database!!!

On the last edition you were asked what size database you would like to have during the set up but i cant find it anywhere...

Any help?

It's there again on the set-up in the same place where it's always been. Look harder.

reptitivity of every new game:\ teams always going for, signing the same players:S

it is there on the league selection menu, i havnt had that many probs with the game i do worry that the new tactics wizard has made the game to easy i made a 4-1-2-3 and only changed things like tempo, def line, width and set play instructions and my tactic is epic against most teams and i think if i used it with a top 4 team or a team with stupid amounts of money i could prob win the prem by 30 points

Having more chances more possession and not making it count only to be beaten 1-0 by someone whos been poor all game..

I was Norwich thou so not the greatest off strikers in the world

Players who i sell then they score against me :'(

no zagallo, i mean like in every new game, teams sign the exact same players all the time:\ and for some strange reason, the top 4 start sellin good players to each other:S:L sol campbell went to spurs in my last 2 trial and error save games until in my 3rd one i got him for leeds:D but like mirko vucinic goin to man utd all the time gets quite borin every save game:L you always know whos going to sign who:p

when you get a good player recommended by scouts and you pay a chunk of your budget for him and he is ****

Ok, I thought it was the shortlist thing, when a player is in your shortlist and teams start bidding for all players in there, I was going to tell you to create a new one and de-activate it. I discovered this by chance, when I was trying to buy some players very quiety, and suddenly is a free for all, and never got my player.
It used to get me proper cheesed off,

The system star ratings regarding my comps performance.I think i would of rather lived in ignorant bliss,i now find myself playing less leagues than i used to on FM 09 in an attempt to get my star rating up.