Sigh, Marlon Harewood bashes two long rangers against the bar. .......then Kranjcar scores! FML, needless to say I won this game :)

Last edited:
@ iplayFM

Yes good point. I would hope they alter the stats to a number of players for the real game. After all it is a world cup year so if theres going to be one year stats should fluctuate it is this year.

One stat that bugs me they havent change much on is the determination. So many players have shocking determination that clearly have it. Antonio Valencia, OZIL, Schweinsteiger, diaby, defoe, lennon, Nani to name some off the top of my head.

Jerome Boateng has to be the worse defender on the game being paid 80k per week! His stats havent changed at all. He had a v good world cup aswell.

Plus side they down stat'd Benzema who was rediculously overrated on 2010. Hes still very good though

I hope they make Gabby Torje as the next Messi like 2009 for pure comedy value.

Wanted to start a game with Rangers, and then discovered that their transfer budget is set to £0. This may be lifelike, but it hardly makes the game any fun.

When I want to see the scorers of another team and it takes like half a minute to load the screen. Might be just me though.

Wanted to start a game with Rangers, and then discovered that their transfer budget is set to £0. This may be lifelike, but it hardly makes the game any fun.

how can you not like this fact? i know not everything in fm11 is 100% precise and lifelike but this means its a challenge for you and i think most fm players enjoy that

The amount of missed chances, and the fact i cant name a single big improvement from fm10. Sure the conversations are nice, but after the first half an hour when the novelty wears off, you realise that 9 times out of 10 they follow the same route. hate to say it but theres no way im buying it this year when fm10 is just as good

i had 12 shots on target against man united and scored 4 the ones not scored are usually the long shots form van persie or nasri... no sitters missed thus far.. no penaltys conceded no red cards easier to sign players *imo* and its taken less than a season to get arsenal looking more 2004 instead of 1995

Two things I've noticed:

I went through a strange period of giving away a load of penalties in a row - think it was 8 pens in 8 games (with two games conceding two pens in there). Can't really identify anything in my tactics to justify it and even going to soft tackling made no difference.

My main gripe however is the amount of times my players take a knock or need the physio in 90 mins. Literally every game has 2 or 3 with some matches having 6 or 7 knocks in them. It's rarely enough to require a withdrawal and I'm not arguing about the fact that in real life physios are used a lot. However, how many times is this as a result of an actual loss of condition and not just time-wasting/trying to get a freekick? I've found myself playing the last 10 minutes of matches with no subs and 5 or 6 players on less than 60% which seems a bit off.

To be honest if that aspect of the game was toned down I would find the whole thing much more playable.

Before and during the game I've tried time and time again to change opposition instructions but every time the changes disappear. Has this happened to anybody else?

Not really a frustration but the should be a laugh at the offer otion.
I was offer Hangeland for 26.5 mil and I wasn't even city

i cant name a single big improvement from fm10.

Um, the match engine overhaul? oO)

That is a BIG improvement over FM10 IMO. Also, agents improvements, dynamic league reputation, training improvements, the list goes on.

You must be trying very hard not to see anything new... :S

Are you by any chance playing the game blindfolded?

Last edited:
This is mostly awesome and less frustrating, but still frustrating nonetheless.
Getting 175 million euro transfer funds because of a take over of liverpool and then the demo ends :(
Already thinking of players to buy when the real thing hits the stands.

FM11 looks just like FM10, any changes are small and not that significant, most of them are more a novelty rather than important, apparently the ME was supposed to be improved......? all i am seeing is slightly better graphics ( and i emphasize "slightly") and the passing crisper, no big changes, of course this is my opinion, i wanted to see a bigger tactical change and developement in how tactics changed throughout a game, more flexibility, these changes would not have been to much to ask for, i think some improvements are being held back by SI to rake in the cash over a longer period, as sad as that is. =(

Unhappy with not being allowed to sign Mr Hough as an assistant coach for my side

Overall

I like the the look of the game. Playing with Gremio right now which is great their fixtures begin at the start of 2010. There are some frustrations, bought a 17 yr old Brazilian player who was really happy at joining Gremio. I put him in the youth team straight away to gain fitness and awareness of my playing style. One click to continue and he is unhappy at being placed in the reserves. 6 months on he is still unhappy!

I am having the same problem with gols per shots on target, but mny of goals I score are runs from inside my own half straight through the middle of opposition to score. Not very lifelike.

I was playing as Spurs and tried to buy Dzeko but didn't have the funds for it. I convinced the board to negotiate the deal for me but the only thing that happened was that my entire transfer budget was wiped out. No other mention was made of the deal whatsoever. I now have no Dzeko and no transfer funds. Is this a common problem?

Last edited:
Ugh, i must end with at least 5 clear obvious chances, missed, going wide or worse of all, hitting the ****** post! I had one game where I hit the post 5 times and the bar 3 times, and missed a penalty. ****** ****?

Player Positions :/ So many are wrong it annoys me, like Lional Messi's natural position is Attacking Midfielder (Central) and Sergio Busquets is central mid rather than defensive, and that's just naming a couple!!! And I've only looked at Man City, Barcelona and Liverpool so far! I hope this is either fixed on the patch or someone will release an edited database.