I wanted to play a league with liverpool and realised that they didnt updated and still has Hicks and Gillet as fuking owners and Brouhgton as a chairman. I hope they develope a patch soon.

Sterling?

Have to ask where is Raheem Sterling on this game, they have suso and silva, so why not a good english youth player like sterling. At a time in real life where we are being told teams should stick with English youth, it's odd they choose to not put such as bright spark in?

after starting the game playing coventry as the same as I played FM2010, i found that the new match engine is just going backward. The graphics are going backward, the smoothness of players' movement, the fineness of players and crowds appearance and movement, and also the similarity to real life football. There are way too much unexpected bugs on matchplay, name a few: so many exactly the same corner outcome (play the corner to near post, headed out, and player in deep play back to the corner-taker, then offside. I encountered more than 30 times like this not until October. Players chase a ball destined to move out of the pitch and have goal kick, and clear that ball just to concede a corner kick unnecessarily. even a single pass is not as smooth as that in FM2010. The tactics didn't work out, the players don't follow my instruction no matter there are increasing setting in the tactics screen, the players are far more stupid than that in FM2010. I have difficulty finding the reason why I have to carry on playing this new version instead of 2010.

is there a way to get more than one league in demo or is it only quick start?

Im sad that Arshavin starts to decline as a player from the age of 30.

Ok after a lot negotiating everton allow me to speak to rodwell this is in mid july and he does the whole have to receive an offer first thing so i offer him like 36k but he wants 44k which is alright and i negotiate it down to 40k so im chuffed, then henri lansbury won't agree to sign for everton as part exchange deal so increase deal by like 2m and can speak to him again now he wont accept anything less than 66k! So ****** off after trying to negotiate him down and his agent getting ****** i offer 65k they don't agree and he won't talk to me at alll now FML!

Hi guys

those of you having trouble with crashes etc, should maybe do a clean up on your machines, there is obviously some conflicts happening.

I have an iMac running 10.5.8, before I installed the Demo I ran disc utilities. I had trouble with FM 10 until I'd done this clean up.

Good luck

LMAO

I can't send Barca B player Jonathan Soriano to Barca B because "Barcelona Athletic cannot have any players over 25 (born before 1/1/1985)". Never mind that Soriano is actually 24 and born after 1/1/1985. Never mind that there's no such 'rule' that only applies to 'B teams' in the Spanish 2nd division. So I can't register 2 players on Barca B because they're over age and 1 player I can't even send to the team even though all 3 are playing on Barca B as we speak.

I love how when I want to train my reserve players they're considered a 'separate team' and therefore cannot be trained/controlled by me directly as first team manager. But when it comes to registration and extra restrictions all of a sudden they're no longer considered a separate team and has special rules for them because they're a 'B team'.

Barcelona has the best youth academy bar none and yet on FM I'm basically sending youth players to rot if I put them on the B team. Meanwhile in real life Barca B are 4th in the Spanish 2nd division and are trained by many of the same coaches and many players are often selected to be trained with the first team squad.

I'm not even mentioning the fact that before a single game is played half of the players on the B squad are demanding 8,000-12,000 euro per week on any new contract while the whole B squad's wage budget is 45,000 euro per week. Nice, I can afford to keep 4-5 players for next season! If they can only negotiate with the first team manager anyway, then they should combine the wage budgets, otherwise you really can't play the B team at all.

I understand FM11's focus is on English teams, but come on, it's Barcelona. At least make the reserve/youth setup functional.

One thing I'm hating about the new demo is how unrealistic the match engine is compared to real life. I'm conceding goals where their midfielders run from the halfway line and my defenders just watch them ruin past or keep backing off. Also, plenty of times where the ball is next to my man and he just stays still and watches their guy who was miles away from it, pick the ball up. There also seems to be a silly amount of injuries/knocks per game. Finally, the chances/goal ratio is just stupid. I've watched 3 of my players miss empty nets from not even close to tight angles. I've watched my players miss one-on-one after one-on-one that any average semi-pro footballer would put in the back of the net. It's ridiculous.

That said, I will be picking up from asda at midnight :)

not a fan with all the agents and the new layout of the game... got mine today thru the post... Thanks Amazon :)

Not feeling the demo too much but will probably go down Tesco tomorrow or try to reccomend a youngster for Sky Sport to scout :p

Last edited:
Will be getting it from ASDA down the road tomorrow, the thing which annoys me is that I find the new addition of agents almost pointless as you cannot interact with them.

Stupid crash dumps!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I defeated fulham 3-0 with Kadlec scoring 2 goals and then went on playing the FC Timisiora(spelling) in UEFA cup. Carragher scored 2nd goal of the game when the stupid crash dump happen!! I didnt save my game, so have to play the match against Fulham AGAIN and obviously also have to play the UEFA cup match AGAIN!!! and Torres got assist most of those 5goals!!! GRRRRR!!!! I'm not going to even bother playing the demo anymore...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

****** takeovers why oh why, I despise them with a passion, doing well at start of season
at Derby County and you get sacked ****** takeovers

Few bugs ive noticed:

Far too many bookings and sending offs both for and against.

Way too many sackings of other managers.

Too many goals getting disallowed.

16th August 2010, I am Tottenham. Sandro has requested a transfer as he is not being played enough, after 1 league game. WTF?

16th August 2010, I am Tottenham. Sandro has requested a transfer as he is not being played enough, after 1 league game. WTF?

That happened to me. I got the game Thursday via Amazon and started as Barca. Lucio was offered to me for 14m, and after one game he asked to be placed on the transfer list?

This was before the patch came out though.Have you patched your game?

That happened to me. I got the game Thursday via Amazon and started as Barca. Lucio was offered to me for 14m, and after one game he asked to be placed on the transfer list?

This was before the patch came out though.Have you patched your game?

Yeh man I Used the cd to download via steam so it downloads the patch automatically :S. I just thought this was weird as though, and really annoying as I actually loved sandro on fm2010 and was delighted I wouldn't have to fork out to sign him :(.