Game crashed while saving, lost about a month, including 6 wins in a row...

Not for the first time, yesterday lost a transfer of ether an especially good, or good-value player by the player getting an injury while I'm waiting for confirmation and the board cancelling it. Not that often an occurence, but happens enough (sometimes more than once in a window) to be rather annoying.

As Valencia, losing Pastore on a free to Barcelona in 2013.

I'm (Barca) playing an away match vs Real Madrid on Super Cup first leg but several of my players including Pato and Messi has been on international duty at the Olympics. What's worse is I don't have any GK's to play as Valdes and my young, promising back-up GK is at the Olympics too and all B Team and U-19 Team GK's, for other reasons, weren't available for the match too. I decided to put John Obi Mikel at goal...

View attachment 196846

We rushed to a 2-0 lead at the first half but eventually had to hang on for a draw at the second half as Obi Mikel's inexperience at the position was extremely exposed.

View attachment 196844

He eventually got "mad" at me for playing him at that position.
View attachment 196847

View attachment 196848

Last edited:
Hi,
Having read a few pages i'm glad to see, i'm not the only who gets the injury blues. Last game before the playoff (Leeds are going up), i get 4 players injured in the game and another 2 in training that week. Four of Five strikers gone, had to play Max Gradel as my striker, hadn't been near the team all year. Leeds are not going up, had to wait another year.
The other things that bug me is when your defenders give away a corner, when no opposition players are in the same half.
Unlike some of the other comments my teams don't have a problem beating higher placed team, but give a team in relegation struggle, they just roll over.

Last edited:
Every time I concede, it is always, ALWAYS their first goal of the season or their first ever goal for the club. I honestly do think the players that score regularly in my game number in single figures...

First ever post. Been lurking for AGES but so annoyed by this at this stage I took the plunge!

My major frustration is my board not expanding/ building a new stadium. Im Crawley in 5th season and I need to get more revenue from the Stadium to get the money to use on wages to get better players and get into the prem! Im limited to 4996 and I have sellouts every game! I also have money as my chairman sells my players behind my back (andros townsend £2.6m, Kris commons, £1m. So I don't know how i don't get a stadium expansion. Im in the champ btw:(

Last edited:
I actually meant to post this a couple of days ago but forgot, I did a little test just for my own satisfaction where i was about to play Lyon so i saved it the game before the Lyon game.

I am 4pts clear of Lyon who are 2nd and in the match before and the week leading up to the match i lost

Kevin Gamiero - 2 months
Keisuke Honda - 2-3 weeks
Jeremy Menez - 3-4 weeks

That was expected because in my experience you usually always lose someone to injury in the week or game leading up to an important fixture or fixtures. I was about to come up to the most important part of the season

Lyon - away - in a top of the table clash
Zenit - home - in the Uefa cup
Caen - home - in the league
Zenit - away - in the Uefa cup
Lille - away - in the league

I then saved just before the Lyon game and the following happened in the 3 restarts i did against Lyon

Game 1 - Lost 2-1 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins
Game 2 - Lost 3-2 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins
Game 3 - Lost 2-1 - Dominated the game with more shots on goal, target and CCC, Had a man stretchered off, lost a goal in the last 10mins

I tried various adjustments in all games to see if that affected the ability to see out the game and come away with a draw but it really seemed that the game had a pre-determined outcome, of course that probably isn't the case but how do you explain the fact i dominated, had a man stretchered off and lost a goal in the last 10mins of every game?

I had this. on my arsenal save i had Hulk, RVP and Neymar get injured before a game against Fulham. the 3 times i replayed (due to a mix of rage quitting and laptop deciding to switch off for no apparent reason) the match went like this...
1)Me 3-0 up at half time, Zamora scores a brace, Mario Fernandes sent off after scoring goal, Ruiz scores a screamer and Johnson scores a header in 92nd minute.
2)Me 3-0 up at half time, Zamora scores a brace, Mario Fernandes sent off after scoring goal, Ruiz scores a screamer and Johnson scores a header in 93rd minute.
3)Me 3-0 up at half time, Zamora scores a brace......you can guess the rest.
It does seem that results are predetermined to some degree. Also, Fulham were 18th, and I was on an 11 match unbeaten run. Absolute joke.

I don't know why Ignazio Abate can't stop being a dirty player even after I made him Milan's vice captain... He's getting red card after red cards in the game, even after I fined him 2 weeks wages!!! maybe I should strip him off the vice-captaincy?

Admittedly this hasn't happened for a while but it's still very frustrating! I (Newcastle) was 2-1 up in the 93rd minute against Bolton. I had set everything to defensive. I had an anchorman, and brought on another defensive midfielder in the last 15 mins. All my defence were set to defensive, and stay back. Then in the 93rd minute my team went on the attack. I then noticed that both my defensive midfielders were on the edge of the opposition box. One of them trying to run the ball through the tight defence, the other alongside him looking to help out. I could see it coming a mile off. He got tackled and Bolton counter-attacked. Not only had my idiot defensive midfielders pushed up, most of my defence had too. The race was on to get back. I actually thought it was going to be ok when I saw Bolton had played the ball to a player one side of the area and one my CBs had got back, but then my fullback who was wrong side of player tripped him on the edge of the area. It was too close to call, but guess what, the ref gave a penalty and they scored from it. Sort it out SI! It's pathetic.

Last edited:
Playing smaller teams and trying to get good foreign players outside of Europe in is simply impossible. No matter what I do or whom I wish to bring in their work permits ALWAYS get denied. It doesn't matter if I'm the richest club in England or that the clubs reputation is creeping up on Chelsea's. It' simply impossible, cannot be done.. and the best part is, you never get to know why it got denied in the first place which just adds to the frustration factor.

Wish i could get a feeder club in Europe so they could get their permits there, but no my board decided we're fine with the 1 we have.. argh!

I have begun to seriously wonder about this game. I have a feeling that in reality most things you do in this game is just a subject to the randomness factor. If I replay the same final over and over again I doubt I will ever get the same result twice in terms of characteristics of the game. The only constant in it is that the game is basicly trying to **** you over. I have now replayed the same final about 10 times just because I want to see how **** will unpan. I have not won once even though I'm playing Barcelona and against me is standing Lyon and this is in 2nd season. Explain to me please in what world can those ******* somehow magicelly hold a constant of 60%+ possession? How can my players squander the ball in the most retarded of ways I can think of, when I see Dani Alves running into the goal-out with the ball on his own, when Valdes puts the ball into touch and the computer calls it "playing it safe" even when there's not an oppposition player in 10m diameter around him. When the same goalkeeper keeps trying long balls onto Messi, when putting the ball into play even though I have speciacly told him to play it short and WHY doesn't any of the defenders come to collect the said ball? I have never seen the ball being passed in more retarded and repeatedly the same ways in my life. Dani Alves always running down the line and putting a ball in even though I telling him not or when Pedro and Messi somehow manage to **** up and not get past their man in a simple 1v1. They always do the same thing and start running towards the corner flag instead of trying to stop and turn to get inside their man. I'm getting slowly ****** off by the inability of the computer to produce anything similar to what a real football match would look like. Instead we get a series of random events in which we hope we got enough **** right. In this I cannot plan a specific attacking move, I cannot plan a freekick taking, I cannot plan a corner kick taking. In fact I left at the mercy of the computer and THAT is what makes this game **** at the end of the day and even if some of you might argue that you have no such problems or that even with all these arguments the game is the best there is. All that makes it even worse and that is that everything else is even bigger **** and we're just praying to something and hope someday someone will get mad enough and create a decent game which actually has a team that always is and hopes to improve that game. Until then we're all gonna get royally ****** off when we somehow get controled by a 20th team in the league to over 70% possession in our stadium even when you're leading the league with 10+ points and have no idea why that is even happening.

180bysummer is a moaning git

So I'm Roma, right? and the board have given me £550k for transfers to win the league, anyway I adjusted it to the maximum £6m - (first fml moment) - anyway, I sold John-Arne Riise to man city for £10m (he was only worth 6, but **** man city and their sheikh, right?) which gave me a nice little kitty, so I go after Thomas Rosicky and after about a week of bartering and my board REJECTING me asking for the extra funds to secure this coup for our team I resort to licking Wénger's *** in the press and eventually they say they'll settle for £10m which I finally get after selling on a few weaker youth players... so after all that stress I offer the £10m and Rosicky's agent says that he won't even enter negotiations.... FML number 2!! what a farce...
hahaha.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

You obviously dont know how to play the game you ***** hawk, get to South America and try and buy some young kids from the Argentine and Brazilian clubs, you will find some quality players who will come to you for next to nothing...and for Man City and their Sheikhs i seem to think that you are just a jealous ******* who hasnt got anything better to moan about.CTID.....Aztecs my ****.

Do you think you are funny? I bet you both support United....and i bet your not even from Manchester...Kahla and Roymo??????? they sound like girls names ya faggots.

Actually I support Barcelona, I'd be happy to fill your girl hole any time with my ****** ****

Do you think you are funny? I bet you both support United....and i bet your not even from Manchester...Kahla and Roymo??????? they sound like girls names ya faggots.
Good cry.
Did you listen to Dueling Banjos on your calmdown?
Your thoughts on the COD MW online crowd?
A response like yours does ring rather true to the A.D.D. screamos that defened their every wrong move... TO THE DEATH! because so much honour is at stake.